It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well I wanted to watch the Chiefs Texans game but it was just a BLM/Antifa commercial

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well, I wanted to watch the Chiefs Texans game but it was just a BLM/Antifa commercial.

LOL seriously been geeked all day and watching the opening and it turned me off completely. Watched the NFL since 73 and I just don't know if I can stomach this every game. They have taken the distraction the game was to millions and now I really don't give a crap. LOL, I'll read a book or something. I suspected they would screw it up and they did.
edit on 10-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The irony is the "Chiefs" are an out of favor name 😆

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

NFL and MSM are pro-terrorist.

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Sports was the one neutral ground where we could all come together.

It used to be.

It used to be void of political or societal ideology.

We'd watch a game. Cheers the wins, bemoan the losses.

No more.

I don't miss it.

We binge watch silly things, or watch Bond films.

Sports has moved from me.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The players are maskless !!!!!!

LOL 😆

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sports has been one of if not the main hobby / interest in my life.

I gave up on the NFL a few years ago after the false narrative around why Krapperneck was pouting.

I gave up the MLB / NHL this year after they became woke.

They are pandering to 0.XX% of the population.

I hope they all go bankrupt and tell me I'm even more racist for not buying their crap.

edit on 10-9-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I watched the beginning, the anthem singers were wearing George Floyd and Bronna Taylor shirts and they sang some other crap song.
It’s a joke
I’ll still watch football but I will tune in 2 minutes into the 1st quarter, I will not watch any pregame BLM propaganda.
Cris Collinsworth sounded like he was sick of it but he said he supports the players and then said let’s get on with it.
Everyone knew they would go overboard with the BLM propaganda in the 1st game of the season.
On Sunday’s I will only watch the Red Zone channel to bypass all that bullsh!t.
If anyone doesn’t have that channel, I highly recommend it....action from every game live and you don’t have to sit though long stretches of nothing happening of note like if you were to watch just 1 game.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Wah wah wah! So much whining and bitching. I think it’s great what the NFL and the NBA are doing, along with the MLB. Get with the times. Racism will no longer be tolerated. The majority of fans like me will be watching.

+31 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The teams hate their viewers and fans...and they hate America.
edit on 10-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
Wah wah wah! So much whining and bitching. I think it’s great what the NFL and the NBA are doing, along with the MLB. Get with the times. Racism will no longer be tolerated. The majority of fans like me will be watching.

Who was raycist?

(Other than all whi-pepo?)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Could you be specific, please?
What was done?
I mean, I get that China pretty much owns the NBA.

Are they stenciling the field with non-football crap?
Bashing the U.S.?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So far the game is corporate larceny 🚬😃

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You tune in for kickoff? I tuned in 30 mins after kickoff to avoid nonsense.

Id not tune in but Mahomes is a Raider and i have to support

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

NBA?

How does Maos boot taste? Bloody?

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Wanna bet?

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

LOL grew up while Hank Aaron was chasing Babe Ruth's HR record, the man got death threats daily . Real legitimate death threats. Hank Aaron was a great man and withstood all that pressure, he still doesn't quite like talking about it cause he couldn't enjoy the accomplishment he was worried for his family. if MLB didn't wake up to racism then they never will.

Besides my Dad grew up working construction he worked with all races, we were taught from an early age to respect all people.

edit on 10-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

That's right, Black athletes telling other black kids that if they want to get out of the ghetto's they need to be great at sports, isn't racism. It's statusism.

A former neighbor of mine had his daughter all upset because of the school closures she won't be able to apply for a sports scholarship to get into college next year. I told her that she's great at science, so she should try and get a science scholarship. Great come back from her, "Science is for white people and dumb a-- "N" words". She has straight "A's" in her science classes. I told her then get a job at the burger joint down the street, or be a hooker.

My former neighbor thought it was funny, but his wife told me that she doesn't like racism in her house. So the former neighbor and I went outside. I asked him if he wanted the local chapter of the NAACP to have someone stop by and educate her on scholarships she could get.

I really hate, I mean friggen hate, black people in sports telling other black kids that either they get into sports or just stay in the ghetto. That pisses me off, that not racism that just one black person holding another black person back just because. It's a load of crap. So don't kid yourself into thinking that there isn't a massive level of discrimination going on with athletes and nonathletes. It may not be direct racism, but it's pretty damn close.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I am ecstatic for you.
But exactly what does BLM do for black people?

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Could you be specific, please?
What was done?
I mean, I get that China pretty much owns the NBA.

Are they stenciling the field with non-football crap?
Bashing the U.S.?

Professional Sports has jumped the Shark

edit on 9102020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The players are maskless !!!!!!

LOL 😆

They were all tested..even the coaching staff. But the Kansas City head coach must be afraid of someone in the crowd sneezing too hard. He's wearing a full plastic shield.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join