It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anti Trump now school curriculum?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Funny I do .
Right wing just teaches to hate the other side I am sure a few posters here are teachers .
How many hate threads about the left do you need to see the 5 % and 5 % are the problem Not one half of the country ?

Hate begets hate Funny the right likes claiming they are Christians then teaches hate all of a group .
No different then the left from were I sit .

One thing for sure I rarely see hate threads Made by any left here Just the right talking about the left and how the government should just let the citys burn . looks like the 5 % who hate here are getting what they want just like the 5 % who hate in Portland are getting what they want .

I see the right writing threads about left hate like this thread.

Do you have any examples of posts, news articles, videos of such hate, etc?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Funny I do .
Right wing just teaches to hate the other side I am sure a few posters here are teachers .
How many hate threads about the left do you need to see the 5 % and 5 % are the problem Not one half of the country ?

Hate begets hate Funny the right likes claiming they are Christians then teaches hate all of a group .
No different then the left from were I sit .

One thing for sure I rarely see hate threads Made by any left here Just the right talking about the left and how the government should just let the citys burn . looks like the 5 % who hate here are getting what they want just like the 5 % who hate in Portland are getting what they want .

You better check yourself.
The deranged Leftists hate everything including themselves.
If they didn’t have hate consuming them all day every day, they would shrivel up and die.

edit on 10-9-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Im sure you can find teachers who push what ever agenda they believe in .
The only really question boys and girls is are we going to go with the all evil all good like so many Trump treads ?

Or are we Educated enough to understand a 5 % of a population ON EITHER side DOES NOT MAKE a whole .

I guess you are not...

Since it appears to be about 24% of the American population who has cried, has looted, has rioted, had burned stuff down, has made posts such as yours, has intimidated, harassed, beaten and killed Trump supporters.

Then you have about 4 people on the right that have done bad things as well.

Face it pumpkin... the right doesn't loot, burn, steal, kill for a political ideology.

Unless it IS an actual civil war.

If you want to know how that turns out for your side, see our last civil war.

But keep pretending that the left is not entirely behind our current civil unrest.

Because Trump Bad, of course.

/facepalm

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
When my 19 yo was in 8th grade, there was a unit in social studies on Islam. First, I was a bit irritated that he was once made to turn his Christian themed t-shirt inside out but was now being taught about Islam. To be clear... not necessarily that he was learning about Islam in general, but bc of the double standard.

But then - he brings home a test with a “missed” question he was marked off for because he refused to answer... For the sake of complete transparency, the test was titled with the name of the chapter and unit so it was fairly clear the first question referred to Islam but the question itself only said, “Who is the one true God?” The “correct” answer was supposed to be “Allah.” He refused to answer it and it got marked wrong.

Now, if the question had said, “According to the religion of Islam, who is...” I could probably have overlooked it. But the fact that it didn’t made me furious. Apparently, it did many other parents as well because when I called the school board I was told I was one of “hundreds” who had called about it. They blamed it on the “standard” test that came with the book and credited back the “missed” answer.

But that is the kind of crap that is happening with this re-writing of text books that began under President Obama. This is just one example that stands out clearly but I remember there being several other similar “edits” that were very liberal and/or Anti-American in the “new history.”
edit on 11-9-2020 by nicevillegrl because: Added

edit on 11-9-2020 by nicevillegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Im sure you can find teachers who push what ever agenda they believe in .
The only really question boys and girls is are we going to go with the all evil all good like so many Trump treads ?

Or are we Educated enough to understand a 5 % of a population ON EITHER side DOES NOT MAKE a whole .

If you read and comprehend the OP, it was about ONE teacher in particular. So not broad painting anything here. Just pointing out what this one teacher did. I then proposed the idea that he should not be an educator anymore. Now, hopefully you understand what the OP was about, what are your thoughts on the question?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join