It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anti Trump now school curriculum?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

this is the quiz question, a screenshot is available at the link.

“This is the perception of what Trump hates…” the question reads, followed by four multiple-choice answers: “women,” “Black people,” “Mexicans” or “all of the above.”

I get the anti Trump rhetoric, ya'll just hate him so much you loose ability to rationalize. And your primary sources of information are biased to support your anger and hatred. The people you look up to act just like you do. And somehow, you still don't see it.
But this is something completely different.

When you are entrusted with the job of teaching children, you have been given a responsibility to give them facts and history, and encourage them to think for themselves. And any attempts to hamper that should be treated like the plague. And person trying to indoctrinate children instead of teaching them, really doesn't deserve that job. It's my opinion based on facts presented, that this teacher should not continue in this profession.

If you disagree with that, I'd love to hear about why. If you respect me, I will respect you. But if you are here for a one liner, please save it. This should be a big person kind of talk. Adult even.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Leftists being leftists.

Stoopid, ignant, retarded, asstards.

Here's my shocked face.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
That teacher should move along to another profession. Keep this god damned stuff out of school.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Odd how religion is banned from school (except Islam) yet politics is OK.....

Probably explains why there are so many communists in the streets fighting against that evil capitalism while filming their riots on Apple Iphones and wearing $200 Nikes made by slaves of the CCP which is worshiped by the NBA, Blizzard/Activision and the Democrat party?

OH!!! Privilege is wearing $200 Nikes while never having a job!

edit on 10-9-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I am really shocked that they don't have the children singing the praises of Trump like they did for Obama.

OK... I'm not really shocked.

One wanted to be an actual dictator with the full support of the teacher's union and then we have Trump...

edit on 10-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The image of President Trump inside a leftist’s head is the exact opposite of reality

Media can only manipulate the easily manipulated.

Or in other words, ‘thick people’

People from EVERY sector of life casted voted for Trump

Immigrants voted for Trump
Transvestites voted for Trump
Blacks voted for Trump
Women voted for Trump
Gays voted for Trump
Muslims voted for Trump
Asians voted for Trump
Soldiers voted for Trump
Elderly voted for Trump
Young people voted for Trump
Students voted for Trump
Workers voted for Trump

Hippies, newscasters, coffee drinkers, social media workers, entertainers, sports stars, writers, artists, environmentalists, hunters, astronauts, police, welfare recipients........voted for Trump

And ALL will vote for him again

If it’s not obvious that ‘the mainstream’ is 100% fake, manufactured and intentionally misleading, then you’re a ‘thick person’ and you’re most definitely in the minority

Trump, who openly supports women, immigration and the black community, has got the popular vote hands down this November

Regardless of schoolyard propaganda
edit on 10 9 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
From what I gather, this was 1 teacher, so, while good he/she got the smackdown. This is one dumbass, not the whole system..and they did address it.

Shultz said the district had investigated the situation and found that the teacher had taken the pre-created quiz from an unspecified “popular educational tool” and given it to students without properly vetting the questions.

The source of the quiz has yet to be determined, teacher claiming not to have previewed sounds sketchy.
edit on 10-9-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The image of President Trump inside a leftist’s head is the exact opposite of reality

Media can only manipulate the easily manipulated.

Or in other words, ‘thick people’

People from EVERY sector of life casted voted for Trump

Immigrants voted for Trump
Transvestites voted for Trump
Blacks voted for Trump
Women voted for Trump
Gays voted for Trump
Muslims voted for Trump
Asians voted for Trump
Soldiers voted for Trump
Elderly voted for Trump
Young people voted for Trump
Students voted for Trump
Workers voted for Trump

Hippies, newscasters, coffee drinkers, social media workers, entertainers, sports stars, writers, artists, environmentalists, hunters, astronauts, police, welfare recipients........voted for Trump

And ALL will vote for him again

If it’s not obvious that ‘the mainstream’ is 100% fake, manufactured and intentionally misleading, then you’re a ‘thick person’ and you’re most definitely in the minority

Trump, who openly supports women, immigration and the black community, has got the popular vote hands down this November

Regardless of schoolyard propaganda

They sure look like hateful tools when Trump thoughts escape their head.

Here is a video of Trump thoughts escaping the heads of some of the Loving Leftists!

video.twimg.com...
edit on 9 10 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Recently re-named to "How to be the biggest loser and not lose a pound"

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If I had a kid that brought back home a paper with that question on it, I would make copies and send it to the head of the governments department of education and also to the Republican congressmen in our district. I would bypass the state department of education completely, it is run by democrats at the time.

I sure hope this is not a real situation. I hope it is just political propaganda.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Im sure you can find teachers who push what ever agenda they believe in .
The only really question boys and girls is are we going to go with the all evil all good like so many Trump treads ?

Or are we Educated enough to understand a 5 % of a population ON EITHER side DOES NOT MAKE a whole .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Another teacher with an obvious paid-off college degree 🚬

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

the teacher admittedly did not read each of the 15 questions included in the quiz,” Shultz said

What happened to teachers actually writing quizzes let alone actually reading all of 15 questions of the test they ripped off the internet.

What's the actual point of that teacher's job even?

Teacher didn't write the test, teacher didn't even read the test, teacher, presumably, wasn't even going to be marking the test....so why? What the # kind of standards are teachers even held to any more?

I feel bad for kids and the useless garbage education they get these days from teachers who can't even give enough of a # to read 15 #ing questions. These are the people who are supposed to be teaching the next generation how to be functional adults, and yet these people can't even pretend to give enough of a # to do more than feed children garbage they can't even be bothered to read.

This type of stuff makes me regret not trying harder in elementary and high school, at least my teachers actually cared...I feel bad for any kid that tries these days, God it must be so utterly frustrating and every other kid that's not getting even a chance to be taught properly.

These kids are literally the future of humanity, they deserve far better than this near complete dismissal.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Im sure you can find teachers who push what ever agenda they believe in .
The only really question boys and girls is are we going to go with the all evil all good like so many Trump treads ?

Or are we Educated enough to understand a 5 % of a population ON EITHER side DOES NOT MAKE a whole .

On the face of it that’s a really reasonable statement.

The problem is that I just don’t know that many right wing teachers, including family and friends in the education system. And extreme right ones certainly wouldn’t be tolerated by their own side. I see the left tolerating and defending their extremist brothers and sisters.

Much like the video that I posted above. The actions and words portrayed in it were not seen from the right when Clinton and Obama were Presidents. I have seen no condemnation from the left related to this either.

The intensity and quantity of violence on the streets that we see now has not been duplicated by the right.

So yes, a reasonable person would agree that there are extremes on both sides, but the evidence doesn’t show that the right has the same amount or intensity of extremism that the left displays.

If I am wrong please show me some evidence.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Funny I do .
Right wing just teaches to hate the other side I am sure a few posters here are teachers .
How many hate threads about the left do you need to see the 5 % and 5 % are the problem Not one half of the country ?

Hate begets hate Funny the right likes claiming they are Christians then teaches hate all of a group .
No different then the left from were I sit .

One thing for sure I rarely see hate threads Made by any left here Just the right talking about the left and how the government should just let the citys burn . looks like the 5 % who hate here are getting what they want just like the 5 % who hate in Portland are getting what they want .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Leftists being leftists.

Stoopid, ignant, retarded, asstards

That’s a truly compelling argument dude.

If only you were there to talk this kind of wisdom to the teacher in question... the whole quiz could have been changed to be pro egotistical & bigoted billionaires, with too much power.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Leftists being leftists.

If only you were there to talk this kind of wisdom to the teacher in question... the whole quiz could have been changed to be pro egotistical & bigoted billionaires, with too much power.

So you're for the quiz.

'kay.

Burn any good books lately?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Leftists being leftists.

So you're for the quiz

Nah, I was just impressed by how intellectually stimulating your comment was.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Leftists being leftists.

So you're for the quiz

Nah, I was just impressed by how intellectually stimulating your comment was.

*shrugs*

*yawns*

top topics

<<   2 >>

join