It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even LW MSM agrees E. Jean Carroll is a joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yet the statements made by and actions of Carroll since her June announcement are enough to warrant little credence in her as an actual victim. While allegations of sexual misconduct should never be about politics and popularity, this accusation centers on both. Carroll is thus doing a major disservice to women who have truly suffered at the hands of abusive men.

In an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper, Carroll even denied victimhood, saying there was "nothing sexual" about the alleged incident and bizarrely stating, "I think most people think of rape as being sexy."

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Its not credible. This lawsuit is not credible. The original lawsuit is not credible.

Throughout the past 4 years, dems have turned denying their allegations into "lying." Yes, if you accuse me of something it is my right to refute it. I am not lying by merely denying the validity of your statement.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Democrats have no shame. We see it every 4 years.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Coming this fall all new on CNN, from the creators of Hide the Source and Name that Whistleblower, Rape Wars.

Follow political operatives on a race around the country as they try to find credible rape victims with incredible stories. With three months to the election time is running out! Team Red and Team Blue, working on their #metoo, and a shocking live finale vote ... nobody ... sees ... coming!

Rape Wars, CNN this fall!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Modern political correctness will soon declare that any woman who was raped by any "woke" male was just raped to show her how horrible rape actually is. All women should experience rape just to know how AGAINST it they actually are.

Rape by any other means whether fictional or not - will still be rape.

Speaking of:

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't even know who Jean Carroll is?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Do you approve of Bill Barr assigning the Justice Department to defend Trump in this defamation lawsuit that Carroll is bringing? Do you think that tax payers should pay for Trump's defense against this defamation suit?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

From the OP

In an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper, Carroll even denied victimhood, saying there was "nothing sexual" about the alleged incident and bizarrely stating, "I think most people think of rape as being sexy."

Do you think rape is sexy?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

From the OP

Bernie does.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

From the OP

I will have to check with my local BLM or antifa leaders to answer any question correctly. Please hold.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It was lying EJC who said that, however.

This is another Julie Sweatnick rape fantasist engaging in their perverted lies at the expense of others

www.thesun.co.uk...

A FANTASIST jailed for ten years for falsely accusing 15 men of rape and sexual assault has lost an appeal against her conviction.

Jemma Beale, 27, was tried and convicted of perverting the course of justice and perjury in 2017 after wrongly claiming she'd been assaulted by multiple men.

This is more like it
edit on 9/17/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join