It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Sept 10 2020 Freeland Michigan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Not quite. I specifically remember when these things were said because I was stunned that he said them. This man has been a blithering idiot well before he was President.

I mean the Apprentice was entertaining don't get me wrong and his Twitter has always been a fun dumpster fire to read.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Only somebody soo naive would not see Trump had that planned as part of the show.

And it wasn't a question like Biden needs a teleprompter to answer LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

All out of context and edited MSM bullsheist πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
No face masks then, especially when there is no social distancing?*

Sheesh, would you just stop with the ridiculous face masks already? They don't do anything except make the mask natzis feel good about themselves.

Proof

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have never in my life seen such deflection. Here is just one of the videos of the President stating the revolutionary army took over the airports. I can provide videos for all his insane claims or ramblings. I seriously do not even have an idea of how you can make claims that he does not speak like this,or go off in wild unexplained tangents.

This has nothing to do with left, right, progressive. This man has failed and been bailed out his entire life and is no where near a genius. Now a narcissist and master manipulator sure, he can claim that. He literally has people denying video,audio and truth to defend him. It's bizarre.

Link

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You weren't talking about anything else at first were you.

So now you say others are deflecting when it's been you deflecting all along LOL.

Any other Trump gaffes can be exposed on a new thread, so start one and make your points stick πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Although I no longer live in the county My family and my husbands family still do. I really want to see the town be able to turn around. Interestingly some of those same areas you speak of....I grew up in. My male co-creator, as I call him, was one of the few white people in his neighborhood in the early 80s.
I think thats why I still feel OK going in some of them, I know what to avoid. The township has hung on though.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join