It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Sept 10 2020 Freeland Michigan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump's been doing rallies at airplane hangers and getting big crowds !!

Tonight at 7pm Eastern Time, he's in Freeland Michigan !!

Democrats have been throwing stones without much substance so let's see what tonight brings.

I agree, stowing thrones would not have much substance, Democrats wherever they are, should be throwing out face masks in Freeland...free, since nobody is wearing any it seems.
After all Trump is the man who originally said the virus is in the air, and far worse than the flu!
Of course, one could always point their arse to the wind and hope for the best.

Well you would be wrong - again. I just looked at some pictures and the majority of people there ARE wearing a mask. A little honesty goes a long way toward credibility.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

i will ask you what has trump ever done against his country as far as i can tell he's done nothing but good

Yeah well, where I ‘m standing it seems like the US is falling apart... both socially and economically.

But I suppose that’s some how Obama’s fault, right?

Trumps only responsible for the positive aspects of US society, right?

Any negative aspect is obviously because of the evil democrats... lol.

So....you aren't from the US, or are not in the US?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is my Hometown Area! This is an amazing turnout. Saginaw has been a democrat town and suffered. Its a shell of itself. In the mid 90s It experienced the Great White Flight due to Gang Violence and a brutal Murder. Then Bush Jr came and the jobs left and didn't come back. Obama only brought more fast food jobs if that.

I laugh my butt off at those they cry Covid! There is nothing out of the ordinary going through our cities. Most Michiganders are now employed in some health field or their Family member is. Nursing is a huge field around here. U of M Flint Expanded 50% in a year, mostly to make room for A nursing unit.

Trumps Economy has changed the area. There is a Now Hiring Sign on almost every other door. Houses are being built again instead of tore down. Then Our Governor came and Shut it Down.....

October is finally is her recall start date.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Attendance estimated at 5,500

How many did Joe have at yesterday's big Michigan event? Oh yeah, two. Not two thousand, not two hundred, TWO.

The dems have got to be sh!tting themselves lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

i will ask you what has trump ever done against his country as far as i can tell he's done nothing but good

Yeah well, where I ‘m standing it seems like the US is falling apart... both socially and economically.

I’m not from the US, or in the US... nor have I ever even been to the US.

But, I felt like expressing my opinion on the US. I believe that’s referred to as ‘freedom of speech’.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

But, I felt like expressing my opinion on the US. I believe that’s referred to as ‘freedom of speech’.

Absolutely.
Not sure why you would want to side with the Leftists here then because they are not for freedom of speech at all, only if it’s their speech.
They cannot stand an opposing point of view and people get attacked by them over it.
1000s of documented cases since Trump won.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
This is my Hometown Area! This is an amazing turnout. Saginaw has been a democrat town and suffered. Its a shell of itself. In the mid 90s It experienced the Great White Flight due to Gang Violence and a brutal Murder. Then Bush Jr came and the jobs left and didn't come back. Obama only brought more fast food jobs if that.

I laugh my butt off at those they cry Covid! There is nothing out of the ordinary going through our cities. Most Michiganders are now employed in some health field or their Family member is. Nursing is a huge field around here. U of M Flint Expanded 50% in a year, mostly to make room for A nursing unit.

Trumps Economy has changed the area. There is a Now Hiring Sign on almost every other door. Houses are being built again instead of tore down. Then Our Governor came and Shut it Down.....

October is finally is her recall start date.

I'm not from Saginaw but I remember the steering gear plant when I was trying to get hired into GM back in the 80s. It's sad to see how far the Tri-cities have fallen (Bay City, Saginaw, Flint for those who don't know the term) since then. There are parts of those cities I wouldn't venture into now even during the day.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I would welcome your opinion if it were based on facts, but it's not. You're only seeing one side of things and sadly, like most people, you're willing to take those media reports at face value. If you lived here you would have seen the fall of the media since the early 70s into a propaganda machine for the Democrat party. Their supporters mock us for saying that because they know we're right and they're trying hard to discredit us. But if you look at the facts and not the rhetoric, you see through their BS and it's ugly. Very ugly.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
At least Trump can talk without a script.

I have never seen a president campaign like Biden is, he is reading most stuff from a script. I have to give him credit, at least Biden can still read a script without too many messups. But the people writing his scripts are lousy.

Politicians always seem to repeat things during their campaign speeches, and Trump is no exception, But even though he repeats political propaganda it always seems to have a different twist when he does. I have not been hearing anything from Biden that is not displayed on a monitor so he appears to not repeat things as much as long as he does not read the teleprompter instructions when he speaks.

Ummm...he criticized Biden for reading from a teleprompter and then had them rewind HIS own teleprompter.

Here's a handy link with video.

Link

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

How many did Joe have at yesterday's big Michigan event? Oh yeah, two. Not two thousand, not two hundred, TWO.

The dems have got to be sh!tting themselves lol.

What are you talking about biden is winning all the polls, lol

Come on man!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Well , Free Speech ain't Free , You have to Earn it ........

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

So...

At the end of the day, you don't matter.

You have no vote to cast here.

As far as Freedom of Speech...

That is something that all Americans enjoy because of our Constitution.

Do you speak out against your own government as well?

Wherever that is.

Or are you not allowed that, so have to talk about American politics?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I have never seen a president campaign like Biden is, he is reading most stuff from a script. I have to give him credit, at least Biden can still read a script without too many messups. But the people writing his scripts are lousy.

Politicians always seem to repeat things during their campaign speeches, and Trump is no exception, But even though he repeats political propaganda it always seems to have a different twist when he does. I have not been hearing anything from Biden that is not displayed on a monitor so he appears to not repeat things as much as long as he does not read the teleprompter instructions when he speaks.

Ummm...he criticized Biden for reading from a teleprompter and then had them rewind HIS own teleprompter.

Link

Umm....

The last time I saw Biden unscripted, he ended up talking incoherently to a potted plant for 10 minutes while ignoring the actual audience.

You know, back when he had an audience.

The last time I saw him read from a teleprompter, he also read the prompts.

So you are saying that Trump was aware that he was off of his teleprompted speech (which he does all the time and it is fun to watch) and asked them to rewind it to where he left off?

ZOMFG!!!!

So he is aware and awake and stuff?

No wonder you seem to be so nervous about the coming debates...

Trump vs Eggplant.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ok...windmills cause cancer, toilet flushing, and dishwashers, Revolutionary soldiers taking over the airports, the Spanish flu of 1917 ended World War II. Man Woman Person Camera TV, Covfefe. He's great off script. Stable Genius, he will tell you himself he's smarter than any person around!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Trump mentioned the boundaries of Michigan and forgot to mention the Upper Peninsula included in his description. I guess he forgot about us here in the U.P. I demand he send us special Yooper Trump caps to compensate us for forgetting we are part of Michigan. Mountain Dew made special bottles with the UP on them when they did that to us.

Lol, I get the sarcasm you intend, but I had a little brainfart myself.

Maybe it's worth being proud that everyone forgets the UP is there. Think about it, you rarely draw any attention, and that's really hard to accomplish anymore. I'd say you folk are a damn good example of how to live life the right way.

edit on 9/10/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Trump tonight read from 2 teleprompters and not missing a scripted word.

CK out the two single-view 8x10 tablet screens to the left and right up on the podium.

He speaks without stopping or much pause...because the teleprompters are rolling in script.

So, please!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Link

Trump sometimes reads stuff from a teleprompter, especially stuff with facts and figures. Biden has been reading everything from a teleprompter for a while after messing up in his campaigning a while back. Biden's own team verified that he has to read things from a teleprompter to keep focused on the issues after he was bashing people for asking questioning and calling his daughter his wife or something like that.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Ok...windmills cause cancer, toilet flushing, and dishwashers, Revolutionary soldiers taking over the airports, the Spanish flu of 1917 ended World War II. Man Woman Person Camera TV, Covfefe. He's great off script. Stable Genius, he will tell you himself he's smarter than any person around!

Congrats, you've memorized all of your programming. You should be proud

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

how can trump be responsible for the riots etc when the governors and mayors of these great cities won't allow him to help but he still gets the blame

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

i think he's from australia were a pregnant mum was arrested for posting something on face book explains a lot

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join