It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Sept 10 2020 Freeland Michigan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Arnie123
Something the Democrats can never do, is beat Trumps crowds...

Yeah, I’m sure Taylor Swift could say they same thing... doesn’t necessarily prove she’s competent enough to be president of the most powerful country on earth!

How's Dictator Dan doing?!?! lulz

I’d happily vote for the mainstream Conservative party, if I thought it would help get rid of that sorry excuse of a human being.

... But it’s kind off subject, so that’s all I’m going to say about that.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He is nailing it ! He sounds better than ever! I love this! lol

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Trump mentioned the boundaries of Michigan and forgot to mention the Upper Peninsula included in his description. I guess he forgot about us here in the U.P. I demand he send us special Yooper Trump caps to compensate us for forgetting we are part of Michigan. Mountain Dew made special bottles with the UP on them when they did that to us.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yeah, I’m sure Taylor Swift could say they same thing... doesn’t necessarily prove she’s competent enough to be president of the most powerful country on earth!

There's really something off about people like yourself. Your remarks
are nothing more than unfounded and unworthy of consideration.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"These people are sick!"

Spoken plain as day.

Har har!!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
82k viewing on just the FOX YT Livestream, alone.
I don't remember ever seeing numbers that high for a Trump rally.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Your remarks
are nothing more than unfounded and unworthy of consideration.

If that were actually true, then you wouldn’t have even bothered to respond.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
No horse in this race being from the UK but I rather liked that speech. He doesn't beat about the bush and says it how it is which is unusual for a politician let's be honest! It was how I remember his speaking when first elected and despite all the utter crap that's been thrown at him since election day, he's still appears to be coming in strong. He certainly knows how to play his voters that's for sure.
But no doubt he will be on the receiving end of yet more slurs and accusations by morning...don't know how he does it I'd have quit by now

No face masks then, especially when there is no social distancing?*
*social distancing is not a new hazard avoidance protocol BTW, nor is facemask protection...so what has that got to do with a Trump speech at a rally...and no, he doesn't say how it is..evident in the Woodward tapes when Trump spoke about how deadly the virus is, 'far worse than the Flu'' vis-à-vis, when he says,' it will go away like magic' (without any real reference)

So, where are you coming from? not beating about the bush means nothing when what you are dealing with is a prolific liar anyway...makes no sense!

I'm curious when someone talks in this way, as if making up lies for a political leader you support with a falsehood.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Trump mentioned the boundaries of Michigan and forgot to mention the Upper Peninsula included in his description. I guess he forgot about us here in the U.P. I demand he send us special Yooper Trump caps to compensate us for forgetting we are part of Michigan. Mountain Dew made special bottles with the UP on them when they did that to us.

Wasn’t that you in another thread The other day that said you want the UP to secede from the states?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Great speech

He’s 100% the exact opposite of what leftist media say he is

Which is why he’s so widely supported across every single sector of the country

Landslide incoming libs.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

If that were actually true, then you wouldn’t have even bothered to respond.

Or perhaps you don't understand the whole idea of a negative response

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
"These people are sick!"

Spoken plain as day.

Har har!!

When President Trump eventually follows up with, "Stay tuned..their punishment is coming soon. Very soon!", that will be music to my ears and heart.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Great speech

Landslide incoming libs.

The only time Leftists see the "real" Trump is when CNN and MSNBC carry his regular press briefings, like they did today.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
82k viewing on just the FOX YT Livestream, alone.
I don't remember ever seeing numbers that high for a Trump rally.

Holy smokes! I must be one of the few people in America watching the Chiefs-Texans football game.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Great speech

Landslide incoming libs.

The only time Leftists see the "real" Trump is when CNN and MSNBC carry his regular press briefings, like they did today.

True

Which means yet ANOTHER massive loss of support for the dEms today as even more leftists jump onto the Trump Train

Every time he speaks he gains support

cNn and msNbC are just too stupid to see they’re helping him

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

He is nailing it ! He sounds better than ever! I love this! lol

The closer to November, the stronger President Trump gets.

Hillary left the campaign trail 3 days before the 2016 election. President Trump kept holding 3 rallies @ day during the final week, including a midnight rally in Michigan the night before election day!

Joe Biden....oh...nevermind.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Steveogold

i will ask you what has trump ever done against his country as far as i can tell he's done nothing but good

Yeah well, where I ‘m standing it seems like the US is falling apart... both socially and economically.

But I suppose that’s some how Obama’s fault, right?

Trumps only responsible for the positive aspects of US society, right?

Any negative aspect is obviously because of the evil democrats... lol.

You know, a bit of history would do you a lot of good if you're going to comment about our country's ills. Dems have been trying to tear down our Constitution for a long time. They've been doing a pretty good job of dividing the country, promoting hate and violence against anyone that doesn't think the same way they do, yet all of these problems are caused by Trump who has been in office for three and a half years. Brilliant!

(sigh)

If you used your intelligence for good you might have a leg to stand on but since you side with the Leftists/Anti-Trumpers, there is no hope for you.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I am waiting for his Nevada Rally , it seems Some Running that State are Contraries to the Rule Of Law .........

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Great speech

Landslide incoming libs.

cNn and msNbC are just too stupid to see they’re helping him

CNN Terrorist chief, Jeff Zuckerberg, said the biggest mistake his network made in 2016 was carrying Trump rallies. This year, they air only "newsworthy" segments, and at a very tight camera angle.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LMAO

Joe Biden....oh...nevermind.

Some how you said it all. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join