It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Rally Sept 10 2020 Freeland Michigan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Trump's been doing rallies at airplane hangers and getting big crowds !!

Tonight at 7pm Eastern Time, he's in Freeland Michigan !!

Democrats have been throwing stones without much substance so let's see what tonight brings.

Biden has already been stumbling and bumbling .... Air Force One is there right now !! 😃

WATCH LIVE: Trump holds campaign rally in Freeland, Michigan

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Something the Democrats can never do, is beat Trumps crowds and this isn’t a one time thing, this is over a course of a schedule, several times through, with which he attends, a testament to his energy, vigor and stamina, no scripted questions, unfiltered and raw.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
it's offtopic but immpressive for rally numbers maybe

I saw a video of the 747xx landing......had the Potus onboard .....ya know it has dual double wheels on the main gear....

dude..

the Pilot...friggin GREASED THE LANDING MY HEAVENS GREASED IT....
edit on 10-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Doing it again Nevada this week. Governor there is trying to block his rallies LOL. Ain't no stopping these rallies anymore. It's happening.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is a very dangerous time for Trump and the Republic. The opposition and NWO folks know they can not beat him in a fair election so as things become more apparent of him winning you have to wonder what their plan Bs, Cs, and Ds are.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thought it was a Biden rally until I saw the crowd! #Honk

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Something the Democrats can never do, is beat Trumps crowds...

Yeah, I’m sure Taylor Swift could say they same thing... doesn’t necessarily prove she’s competent enough to be president of the most powerful country on earth!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah, I’m sure Taylor Swift could say they same thing... doesn’t necessarily prove she’s competent enough to be president of the most powerful country on earth!

How's Dictator Dan doing?!?! lulz

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Irrelevant.

Whether or no she is competent doesn’t prevent her from trying, as the beauty of our nation is that any one Man and Woman can attempt to hold the seat of the worlds most powerful country on Earth.

A liberal pop singer who’s millions of underaged fans, who’ll gladly throw their money at her, isn’t in the same league of a President who’s constituents are enthusiastic of him and support him, without throwing money at him and any money thrown is for the cause, to help fund and fight back against an opposing political platform.

What was your aim?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
At least Trump can talk without a script.

I have never seen a president campaign like Biden is, he is reading most stuff from a script. I have to give him credit, at least Biden can still read a script without too many messups. But the people writing his scripts are lousy.

Politicians always seem to repeat things during their campaign speeches, and Trump is no exception, But even though he repeats political propaganda it always seems to have a different twist when he does. I have not been hearing anything from Biden that is not displayed on a monitor so he appears to not repeat things as much as long as he does not read the teleprompter instructions when he speaks.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Democrats have been throwing stones without much substance so let's see what tonight brings.

I agree, stowing thrones would not have much substance, Democrats wherever they are, should be throwing out face masks in Freeland...free, since nobody is wearing any it seems.
After all Trump is the man who originally said the virus is in the air, and far worse than the flu!
Of course, one could always point their arse to the wind and hope for the best.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
"John James, he's a really good flier, as opposed to those who aren't so good."

Oof!

edit on 10-9-2020 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

😆

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

i will ask you what has trump ever done against his country as far as i can tell he's done nothing but good

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

i will ask you what has trump ever done against his country as far as i can tell he's done nothing but good

That is why the Dems and their supporters hate him, he is for America, not against it like they are.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I agree, stowing thrones would not have much substance, Democrats wherever they are, should be throwing out face masks in Freeland...free, since nobody is wearing any it seems.
After all Trump is the man who originally said the virus is in the air, and far worse than the flu!

Kind of like the pissing in the wind like you guys do?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: smurfy

Kind of like the pissing in the wind like you guys do?

If you mean like Boris does, not a good example...he's an American.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yeah well, where I ‘m standing it seems like the US is falling apart... both socially and economically.

But I suppose that’s some how Obama’s fault, right?

Trumps only responsible for the positive aspects of US society, right?

Any negative aspect is obviously because of the evil democrats... lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The vast majority of Americans agree with you

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
No horse in this race being from the UK but I rather liked that speech. He doesn't beat about the bush and says it how it is which is unusual for a politician let's be honest! It was how I remember his speaking when first elected and despite all the utter crap that's been thrown at him since election day, he's still appears to be coming in strong. He certainly knows how to play his voters that's for sure.
But no doubt he will be on the receiving end of yet more slurs and accusations by morning...don't know how he does it I'd have quit by now

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join