It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Evidence of M.I.B. To Date?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn

Doesn’t line up with the story...

www.alaskasnewssource.com...

Person from the law office in the Article is named Taylor. Nicole is referenced in the video.

Physically, Taylor could be Nicole. Depending on lighting, makeup, etc. I can’t say definitively one way or the other.

Dates are wrong as well between the article and video.

I view this as a hoax. Clever, but they missed a few details.

That, or this is a legit sighting and this disappearance didn’t go reported on and the other one - also from a law office - did. Or, her disappearance was “silenced” in some way and the story never became a story - which with the right influence would be easy to do.

But I’ll still say hoax.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I know, I have to whisper so I don’t get caught but instead of hurrying up, recording it it and narrating in the privacy of my own home, I will drag out the dangerous situation as long as possible.....

Build that suspense bloke! Only problem was how many times you repeated yourself to keep the suspense building, it just got so annoying I switched off even before you pressed play on the security video!!

3 out of 10

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Can you provide this "Estonia" source please?

Your response is quite predictable (as I emphasized would happen in my OP), and you conveniently glossed over the more important aspect I pointed out which brings the hoax angle into question which is the news article from Anchorage Alaska about a woman who dissapeared under strange circumstances and didn't show up for work (just like the guy said), which just so happened to be removed completely without a trace... Care to weigh in on that?

Some people see discrepancies. Others see arbitrary, irrelevant observations. I've worked as a security gaurd for multiple firms. They are cheap as hell and use ancient technology. Trying to review footage of shoplifters was dreadful. I'm suprised their technology was this sophisticated.

Though what do I know? Maybe you blew a hole in it.

Case closed, pack it up people, nothing to see here?

M.I.B.? Haha you mean like Will Smith?

**Flashes Deneuralizer**
edit on 10-9-2020 by EndofSaturn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Where did you find this article and how do you know it's related to the other article I just showed literally does not exist?...

Also the guy says she went missing in June, your article says that woman was last seen in July...

Come on people.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Wow, what an astute, in depth analysis.

If only we were all as perceptive as you we might have cracked the case by now...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
I switched off even before you pressed play on the security video!!

...Really?

This is what we've come to?

Forget "Deny Ignorance"

Just change it to "Don't Even Bother"

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
I'd think a real law office, even one specializing in criminal law, would not have one for their front desk girl... you know, liability and common sense?

Yeah I suppose if you're using Liberal/Democratic logic.

Why would a lone female clerk of a likely criminal law office in the middle of nowhere in Alaska need a defensive pistol? I'm sure she could handle herself fine against whatever. I mean that magazine which wasn't loaded into the pistol could have jumped into the gun and shot a bunch of people...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn

Can you provide this "Estonia" source please?

Your response is quite predictable (as I emphasized would happen in my OP), and you conveniently glossed over the more important aspect I pointed out which brings the hoax angle into question which is the news article from Anchorage Alaska about a woman who dissapeared under strange circumstances and didn't show up for work (just like the guy said), which just so happened to be removed completely without a trace... Care to weigh in on that?

Some people see discrepancies. Others see arbitrary, irrelevant observations. I've worked as a security gaurd for multiple firms. They are cheap as hell and use ancient technology. Trying to review footage of shoplifters was dreadful. I'm suprised their technology was this sophisticated.

Though what do I know? Maybe you blew a hole in it.

Case closed, pack it up people, nothing to see here?

M.I.B.? Haha you mean like Will Smith?

**Flashes Deneuralizer**

The video linked in the OP was posted in the channel of Andrus Mäevere who is apparently located in Estonia.

Andrus Mäevere's Youtube channel 'about' page

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Right. So no indication that they were the one's who made the video. Pretty good American accent for Estonian.

How about that vanishing news article?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
So... the world is strange, but the strangeness seems to know when it's being observed as is usually deft as avoiding it. Maybe something to do with so called "quantum effect" ... who knows?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Them aliens had mastered mind control or thought implant. Remember, no space tech = no freedom. If you do not believe we are living in a dystopia then think again. This also might have to do with Mk Ultra style hidden tech. We are suppose to be a galactic civilization by now. Why do you think there are so many unfinished wars under US control? Why is nazism alive? Thqt should be your question.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

here is the live link
ktva.web.franklyinc.com...

It's not her.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

She gets the office gun. Wow talk about perks for working there. Welcome aboard heres your gun. And why is he only wearing one glove? I guess they couldnt afford both of them? Lets not forget the acting notice when she grabs the gun shes clueless on how to hold it. she couldnt have fired it if she wanted to. Notice when she first grabs it she is all ready putting her finger on the clip release she all redy knows she is supposed to pull the clip. She probably doesnt have a lot of experience so you can see her prep to do it.

Now the woman you found missing says she was reported missing when she didnt show up for work. Obviously this woman did we have video footage from or security guard. And what is with the whispering unless he was trying to hide his voice so people couldnt identify him.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

So what's the deal with the other article that's gone?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
she is all ready

she all redy

I believe "already" is the word you're looking for...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

That, or this is a legit sighting and this disappearance didn’t go reported on and the other one - also from a law office - did. Or, her disappearance was “silenced” in some way and the story never became a story - which with the right influence would be easy to do.

But I’ll still say hoax.

But if it wasn't a hoax could you really tell the difference? If this is a legitimate case would you question everything you've ever labeled a hoax without knowing before? You just said it's obviously a hoax but in the same breath say it would be easy to cover up if it's real...

Is it really so hard for people to say "I just don't know"? Has society's standards been raised so high that the advent of being "wrong" supercedes the pursuit of "what if"? I mean what if we're wrong about absolutely everything? What if we're living in a giant bubble as some kind of experiment and you've spent your life limiting the possibility of what "could be"? It would be an awfully rude awakening. One that many would not recover from.

Anything and everything is possible.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This may well be a hoax. However..

And I know I'll sound stupid for saying this and will become a magnificent target for any debunker/skeptic, but I must say that whoever that was gave me a feeling of not being human. Just writing that is so out there, and typical of brain melted believers. But again, I'm looking at mannerisms, posture, facial features and bodily reaction to the escalating situation (she pulling out the gun).

Taking into account the somewhat grainy video quality, there seems to be flattened facial features. Or less pronounced, anyway. Never backing an inch when she pulls the gun, no change whatsoever. Even when walking out I felt there was something amiss.

Most probably, I would say: well acted!

If not? Then WTH is going on.

Fire away skeptics.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Anyone else find it strange that "Ethan" ever shows his face to the camera? Talks to "Nichole", grabs his coat, puts it on, BACKS up to pick up his files and water bottle (not turning to the side to pick it up).

Could be a hoax, could be real. Who knows really?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Interesting that in every one of these so called MIB videos that the MIB they always look like the "Observer" guys from the tv show "Fringe".

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
a reply to: LABTECH767

Them aliens had mastered mind control or thought implant. Remember, no space tech = no freedom. If you do not believe we are living in a dystopia then think again. This also might have to do with Mk Ultra style hidden tech. We are suppose to be a galactic civilization by now. Why do you think there are so many unfinished wars under US control? Why is nazism alive? Thqt should be your question.

What I personally believe is out there in the twilight zone, as I have no definitive proof it is just an idea but one that I tend toward.

I believe the breakaway civilization is REAL, that it is not alone but has found that previous epoch's of human civilization that the mainstream history adherents deny is even possible also may have reached space and formed there own breakaway civilizations in the distant past, I believe humanity is at the least millions of years old and in fact at least hundreds of millions of years old.

I believe civilization down here has been destroyed many times over, I believe that some supposedly alien beings may in fact be descendants of one of more such breakaway civilization's.

I believe that there is a cabal that bow to these ASCENDED ancient masters and act as there willing slaves and proxy's on earth but they too will be destroyed just as all like them were in the past destroyed since once they are no longer of use they are no longer of use?.

This Cabal ruled via corporations, political proxy's and control of the money system of the planet, they seek to control ALL natural resources and are mankind's greatest threat though perhaps that was not always the case today it most emphatically is they need to be removed from the equation for humanity to survive and reach it's ultimate true destiny of ascending not only humanity but indeed our entire world, it will still not stop the cycle of civilizations however as the day will come when we would choose to leave the world and perhaps some would choose to stay or reseed it at a later date.

I believe that there are active or have been active predator civilizations in the Universe that have also paid past visit's to our own solar system, our own Local Stellar neighbourhood is very quiet, should not a universe were a form of panspermia look's ever more likely be teeming with intelligent life, has someone wiped them out or are they laying low to avoid such a thread if they somehow survived this in the past or have found evidence of it and recognized it for what it is.

I believe that there are ruins on the moon and mars, that Nasa has a department that actively sanitized pictures before they are released to lower security clearance personnel and the public, that an English hacker whom is on the autistic spectrum saw things he was not supposed to see.

I believe that they are sitting on technology's that should have revolutionized human life on earth, cures that would put the big pharma out of business, free or cheaper energy sources that would overturn the world control system of oil-money-power and that while she may be a little bit Coocoo probably due to being slipped a mind altering mickey fin (Same I believe happened to David Ike but in that case I believe it was because he was given a dossier similar to the one Jill Dando received showing satanic cults and child abuse endemic in the upper echelons of the British and indeed world government's) in order to discredit her and her claims that there is a second race of human like beings on earth that are NOT compatible with modern humans and are actively planning to cull us since they have maintained there position of power and control by doing this since time immemorial.

I believe that Both Nikolae Tesla and Frank R Paul both independently invented flying saucer technology's, I believe that ancient human's also had this and other technology's seemingly far ahead of what we have today.

I could go on and on and on.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join