It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Greeted By Largest Crowd Since Convention, But Wait! What’s This?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Lulz

Anarchist don't vote.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Which insulted world leader do you like and why please. Would be interesting.....

a reply to: midnightstar

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just a quick question or 2.
1: Is English your first language?
2: Have you been drinking?
a reply to: midnightstar

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Trump had a chance and he failed miserably just letting the country and everyone in it go to hell. I think Joe is running a pretty good campaign and look forward to seeing what he can do.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Trump had a chance and he failed miserably just letting the country and everyone in it go to hell. I think Joe is running a pretty good campaign and look forward to seeing what he can do.

dont cry for me argentinaaaaaaaa

I think Trump is too busy to worry about your self imposed downward spiral - the worst day in your life as an american is someone elses dream.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Hilarious. What can anyone say?

Nobody is coming out to see him. He arrives in Michigan and is greeted by Trump supporters! Video at the link.

Admit it, it has to make him feel bad that nobody is rallying for him (unless you count the riots that is).

www.libertybugle.com...

Absolutely hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Amazing.

Pre-COVID, America had literally never been as prosperous. Literally. And that happened under Trump.

I’ve asked this question before... how did Trump ruin your personal circumstances? What did he do to you? What policy did he enact that made your life worse?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

“I think Joe is running a pretty good campaign”

You’re a liar. You don’t think that at all.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Come on Man!!!

Trump can not hold a candle to Biden's crowds...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I think Joe is running a pretty good campaign and look forward to seeing what he can do.

When is he going to start his campaign?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join