It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Greeted By Largest Crowd Since Convention, But Wait! What’s This?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Ther is no way in heck Trump fans believe he is doing great they would need to be alot MORE deluded then Democrats to think other wise .
How the heck do You guys Iggy the country's citys the riots the china attacks The china buy outs and still believe Trump will save you ?

No way Your that dumb .

Nope, we are not that dumb!

You on the other hand........

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah , they at Least Know his Political Stank Might be Contagious ............_

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: RazorV66

You worrie the Democrats want to let china control the country just who is Trumps Best BUD PUTIN .
Who does Trump get advice on how to run the country From ? PUTIN .

Putin is a better friend to America than any Democrat is.

Sadly, I have to agree with you.

Dems are controlled by Commie CCP. We all know it.

Wait till Americans learn the connection between China and Nancy Pelosi, as it pertains to covid-19 getting a foothold in the United States.

!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

LOL those lead vehicles look more like hearses 😆

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Thank you for posting the clip! Where is that located and on what day?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Yesterday in Warren, Michigan.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Well , he does Have One Fan ........

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Looks liek Almost every one of you haven't been pout of your basements in 6 months ! or you would know the country is in piss poor shape .
That the problem when BOTH SIDES hide in basements ( O Trump was just checking right ?

I love you guys saying that when Trump did it him self .

you must be new, like brand spanking new. Everyone here has known what is going on and who is causing it. Democrat cities are burning. Trump offered help. Help to each of these cities. Do you understand what Trump is allowed to do and what is isn't? Can he send in federal troops and arrest everyone? I wish he could. As he says, he could end this all in 45 minutes. But the idiots in charge of these cities MUST ask for the help. To date, they rejected any and all offers to help.

Even the super stupid posters here understand this. Why don't you?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Hilarious. What can anyone say?

Nobody is coming out to see him. He arrives in Michigan and is greeted by Trump supporters! Video at the link.

Admit it, it has to make him feel bad that nobody is rallying for him (unless you count the riots that is).

www.libertybugle.com...

I doubt he has any idea where he is. I’m sure he probably thought those people were there to give him a surprise birthday party.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Dripping soy sap 😃

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Ah, there you are. Hello, dear friend.

If you wouldn’t mind, please tell us which Republican-run cities are under riots? Just give us one.

Then, list the cities that have been plagued with rioters and burnings and graffiti and then then on the other side of that list, record the political party which runs that city.

Thanks, friend.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I keep the idiot box on all day for basically background noise. Believe it or not, I usually have it on MTV (at least while Ridiculousness is on) and the Biden for president commercials are as cringe as you can get! I saw one yesterday where the brain dead criminal used the death of his son for sympathy points!

He is spending TONS on MTV and the quality of those commercials fit right in with the SJW mentality.

That one is the worst, too, because he said “I don’t know what we would have done without health care. Obamacare really saved us. What if we had been left high and dry?”

RIGHT?! Do they actually think that WE think they use Obamacare? I doubt Biden has had to pay a dime for any health service since he was VP. Even the lowly scum Congress husks don’t get regular people health care. They all get the gold cadillac of health care, paid for by us hard working people.

That one REALLY pissed me off. My brother-in-law died of GBM (aggressive brain cancer) right around the time Biden’s son did, and I’d be happy to compare their health care coverage and the care they got vs. what my hard-working business-owning paid-for-his-own care brother-in-law got.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

She may know something but she'll never expose it because it will expose her being tied to the Chinese military the Chinese government and the Chinese businesses that her friends and possibly family friends have in China so she'll keep her mouth shut so I kind of really disagree with you will never hear about the connection between the 19 virus and Nancy of course we already know a little that she held back the information by having the where president Trump was trying to get thrown out of office.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I've never seen a candidate as terrible as Biden. I mean, wow, he gets more Trump supporters than his own supporters so they can holler 4 more years. This is hilarious!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

MUST WATCH Biden finally sums up his campaign message!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

It’s no way, you’re not that dumb

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RazorV66

Who is doing the rioting?
Democrat supported terrorists.

Advance warning here.

Up to 80% of Democrats will be mailing in their votes.

Most Republicans will be voting in person on Election Day or a few days before, when early voting begins.

Democrat terrorists are planning on disrupting voting in swing States.

When you're voting in person, be sure you are armed and prepared.... just in case.

I live in a red county. The police and sheriff will not tolerate anyone trying to disrupt the voting here. I assume the same with most of the red counties in the country. It is the "blue" counties where there is any chance of fools trying to disrupt or harass voters.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I think the hole thinhg having Biden run is a con job.
They know Biden is no hope!

Later he get very sick and die.
hilery will take over and use simpathy for Biden to Try get suport.

if the demon spawn hilery had gon from the start.
she would have had to much scorn/hate/ridicule.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
5 minutes before Joe's arrival.

m.youtube.com...

I wish to Christ someone would find and interview that single supporter. I'd love to know how he thinks Biden is gonna win with that kind of support. It has to be disheartening.

Again, his main source of support absolutely has to be fraud. There was more enthusiasm for Clinton and she couldn't get it done. Anyone who thinks Biden has a chance in a fair election is deluded.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

He did mutter something about Wisconsin not being very friendly....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join