It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Greeted By Largest Crowd Since Convention, But Wait! What’s This?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: midnightstar

Who is doing the rioting?
Democrat supported terrorists.

Advance warning here.

Up to 80% of Democrats will be mailing in their votes.

Most Republicans will be voting in person on Election Day or a few days before, when early voting begins.

Democrat terrorists are planning on disrupting voting in swing States.

When you're voting in person, be sure you are armed and prepared.... just in case.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I keep the idiot box on all day for basically background noise. Believe it or not, I usually have it on MTV (at least while Ridiculousness is on) and the Biden for president commercials are as cringe as you can get! I saw one yesterday where the brain dead criminal used the death of his son for sympathy points!

He is spending TONS on MTV and the quality of those commercials fit right in with the SJW mentality.
edit on 10-9-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I bet most of the Biden commercials show him speaking and hugging people, before the dementia got bad.

I haven't seen one yet.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
twisted Irreverent How many promises TRUMP kept .

DO you say the economy is great ? do You say there ARE not riots ?
I KNOW you say Its not Trumps falt again Irreverent !!!!!

Does NOT matter WHOS falt THIs mess is Trump has DONE Nothing to change it even when he sent The feds to the city he pulled them out in less then a week HE caved TO a mayor !
Or do you pretend Its fake news ?

You say the DEMOCRATS are letting it happen to destroy Trump well looks like they succeeded .
So just what DO you think the Democrats will let happen If he gets another term ?

And what will trump do ? well like the last 3 months NOTHING .

Even IF trump was every thing you say he is ( hes Not but even If . He is JUST ONE mkan and NO one NOT even HIS own party is lifting a finger to help him .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'll embed the clip here for anyone who hasn't seen it - epic!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Lord how blind can people be This whole mess is set up and china is cleaning UP .
whats Trump doing ? well nothing . what will trump do in another four years NOTHING .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You worrie the Democrats want to let china control the country just who is Trumps Best BUD PUTIN .
Who does Trump get advice on how to run the country From ? PUTIN .
BIDEN sucks Trump sucks tehy both suck and both will sell you out at the drop of a hat
edit on 10-9-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I keep the idiot box on all day for basically background noise. Believe it or not, I usually have it on MTV (at least while Ridiculousness is on) and the Biden for president commercials are as cringe as you can get! I saw one yesterday where the brain dead criminal used the death of his son for sympathy points!

He is spending TONS on MTV and the quality of those commercials fit right in with the SJW mentality.

He is always using his dead son for sympathy votes, it's obnoxious.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
You worrie the Democrats want to let china control the country just who is Trumps Best BUD PUTIN .

Putin is a better friend to America than any Democrat is.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Biden had a son who died ?
Bummer well Biden SUCKS problem is so does Trump .
Trump has proven beyond dout even mayors can beat him .
Never mind Governors .

He is Irreverent He will get NOTHING done as the Democrats will just keep every thing shut down and let the riots go on .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Who is doing the rioting?
Democrat supported terrorists.

When you're voting in person, be sure you are armed and prepared.... just in case.

Oh I will be, with more than 1 option also.
I will assess the threat when I pull up and make my choice then.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You really are a moron, you know that right? And you're putting it on display for all to see.

Your senseless rapid posting screams of desperation and fear. Also seems like you're trying to fill an anti-Trump post quota for your overlords.

The TDS is strong with you. Very strong.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The Latest Rumor is People who have Actually Considered Voting for Joe Blow in Nov. are Hiding in their Basements till Election Day to Avoid the Public SHAME .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If this is a war between Democrats and republicans then Trump looks like he is on the lousing side .
Both sides SUCK .Problem Is the country split into pices sucks even More .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

" the lousing side . "

Well , Joe is Old , he Might have Hair Lice .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Looks liek Almost every one of you haven't been pout of your basements in 6 months ! or you would know the country is in piss poor shape .
That the problem when BOTH SIDES hide in basements ( O Trump was just checking right ?

I love you guys saying that when Trump did it him self .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: seeker1963

I bet most of the Biden commercials show him speaking and hugging people, before the dementia got bad.

I haven't seen one yet.

I don't think so, from my memory it is him sitting there feeding a bunch of lies to a camera. Kinda like when he told a crowd he graduated from college with 3 degrees and at the top of his class, when in reality he graduated with 1 degree at the bottom of his class?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ther is no way in heck Trump fans believe he is doing great they would need to be alot MORE deluded then Democrats to think other wise .
How the heck do You guys Iggy the country's citys the riots the china attacks The china buy outs and still believe Trump will save you ?

No way Your that dumb .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Latest Rumor is People who have Actually Considered Voting for Joe Blow in Nov. are Hiding in their Basements till Election Day to Avoid the Public SHAME .

That is one reason why up to 80% of Democrats will be voting by mail.

By the way, has anyone noticed that no local Democrat politicians show up at Joe Bidens rallies to support him?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

Putin is a better friend to America than any Democrat is.

Sadly, I have to agree with you.

Dems are controlled by Commie CCP. We all know it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join