It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Greeted By Largest Crowd Since Convention, But Wait! What’s This?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hilarious. What can anyone say?

Nobody is coming out to see him. He arrives in Michigan and is greeted by Trump supporters! Video at the link.

Admit it, it has to make him feel bad that nobody is rallying for him (unless you count the riots that is).

www.libertybugle.com...

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The crowd also tried to confront Joe Biden about his history of supporting NAFTA sending Michigan jobs overseas and to Mexico.

But Joe quickly left without saying anything after delivering his gaffe-ridden speech.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
5 minutes before Joe's arrival.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Saw the video....ya know what this means

Joe and poor kamala eimhoff do not have a snowballs chance

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I know when Hillary came to Houston to meet some donors nobody greeted her. Zero people in like the 4th largest city. Once I saw that I started thinking he had a chance.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Look at this video stream of how many people people are already gathering for President Trump's Michigan rally this evening at 7 pm.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I've never seen a candidate as terrible as Biden. I mean, wow, he gets more Trump supporters than his own supporters so they can holler 4 more years. This is hilarious!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Joe Biden's entire campaign is just really sad and embarrassing.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

m.youtube.com...

17 viewers on Biden's then live stream! SEVENTEEN!

AHhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

My God man, it's almost humiliating to think he's in the running for the PotUS but then I remember that democrats have tarnished their image so bad over the past 8 years that I don't feel one ounce of pity for them. They did this to themselves and deserve this embarrassment.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
To bad Trump is doing Nothing to save his Groupy's .
Biden may Not win But Trump already lost .
The TWO worst possible people to be running for president .

I will say God help us if Trump wins and we get another four years OF RIOTS . Another four years Of the city's being kept shut down .

Another four years of school boy tweets Insulting every leader on the planet !
The difference from Trump supporters and EVERY ONE else we see the reality . City's burning riots going on for months china doing cyber attacks .

Exactly what is it Trump is doing to save you from anything ?
China just Buying up every market share there is While attacking our communications . City's just left to there own devices our enemies Embolden By the FACT even The military Has said They refuse to do what Trump wants .

This is YOUR version of making america Great The greats failer possible as WE CANT EVEN PRODUCE mask .
Keep cheering Nero played a fiddle while Rome Burned . Trump has No talents Unless you count tweeting as one .

More fake money being dumped into the country EXPECT HYPER inflation matter of fact I dont see how any one could stop it at this point b.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

m.youtube.com...

17 viewers on Biden's then live stream! SEVENTEEN!

AHhahahahahHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

Most of Americans realize that this is serious stuff, and they want to keep it going!

Unprecedented: www.promiseskept.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You know God forbid America ends UP in pices because the transition to what ever new Governments we end up with will make whats going on now look like a walk in teh park you will be wishing it was back to what we have now .

Think It cant happen ? been said My entire Life America would fall from with in . God knows I dreaded Seeing a out brake in my lift time But had really hoped to live through my life with out it happing now I hope I dont end up in a split up country .

Because with all our problems The country splitting up would be 100 times worse .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Wait till you see the thread I'm starting this evening showing multiple proofs how many Americans Democrats have killed..murdered.. just for political reasons.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Your right care Enough Americans want to keep things GOING just LIKE tehy are and this is madness .
Ovesly You think this is good .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Wait till you see the thread I'm starting this evening showing multiple proofs how many Americans Democrats have killed..murdered.. just for political reasons.

I'll be checking in from my house so I can see it.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Get off it man. Trump has fulfilled more promises in one term than most presidents have in two. Other than being a crass billionaire, there's nothing to hate about the dude. It's not a cult, it's not a following, it's appreciating a president who actually shows up for the people of his country.
edit on 10-9-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Who is doing the rioting?
Democrat supported terrorists.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Get off it man. Trump has fulfilled more promises in one term than most presidents have in two. Other than being a crass billionaire, there's nothing to hate about the dude. It's not a cult, it's not a following, it's appreciating a president who actually shows up for the people of his country.

Oh come on, you're going to make their heads explode with facts like that!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Joe Biden's entire campaign is just really sad and embarrassing.
It reminds of the 90s, like pre Social media era, where the only time you saw the POTUS or candidates was during press conferences and news briefings.

One of the major stark contrasts between the Trump and Biden campaign is transparency.

Trump is not only pushing out schedules, attending them and answering unscripted Questions from a biased liberal media, but also directing appealing to the American people via Social Media.

Biden, by contrast, isn’t as transparent, rather sticking to an opaque schedule and rehearsed pressers and scripted questions. It’s literally designed to “show” that it is a Man in charge, rather, what you get is this group of loosely unfettered idealist and actors going off generalized polling data to give perspective on their shifty platform.
The worst and amusing part about this is the fact that this is happening in real time and for all to see. They still don’t get it.
It’s a wonder why user generated right leaning content is dominating web traffic and views vs msm sources like Media outlets and even Bidens own campaign site. While Trump may chastise Big Tech and rightfully so, it’s also one of his biggest sources of influence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join