It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I expect to be jailed or worse after Jan 2021 by the Dems planning a coup

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

edit on 11-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: rikku

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

in germany you can't fire someone if he is a trump supporter. that wouldn't be compatible with our constitution. under certain circumstances you can fire someone if, for example, he makes extreme and inhumane statements in public.

You mean an "extreme and inhumane statement" such as "I support Donald Trump"?

i would never treat someone badly (except on the internet of course) just because he is trump follower

Yeah, I call BS on that one. I night have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.

People are cowards in general. Put them in power or in a position of anonymity and they'll show their true colors. Those who mistreat their employees will gladly mistreat customers if they think they can get away with it. Those who berate their waitress in a restaurant will happily berate their employer is given a chance to do so safely. Those who would mistreat someone on the Internet are those who would love to mistreat someone in person, it they could be assured of no retaliation.

Stop lying to yourself. Lying to us is bad enough.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Germany is not the land of tolerance being depicted here. I personally witnessed instances of personnel working for the post office being arbitrarily directed to report for work at a new post office -- for the "crime" of having decided to no longer participate in the worker's union.

Management and the union were in bed together, so the "troublemaker" was sent to a new workplace.

The rub? The pay for the position was so meager that reporting to the new location meant the person's income was eaten into by the costs associated with commuting or using public transport, not to mention that the reporting hours for work were VERY early and there wasn't much in the way of public transport available to get there at that time of day.

That's how it rolls in Germany. The bosses are very careful to not commit illegal actions, but they know very well how to screw the little people and have no hesitation in doing so. And the little people are very aware of the realities.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
If this is all true this whole "plan" has a foul stink to it. The entire situation is so absurd and stupid that it must be a diversion for something else. Just like 911 was part of a bigger plan and just a bullet point on a (read the) agenda. If you ask me it is all BS or an introduction to WWIII. Time for a global reset because the dark forces in america came to the conclusion that there is no solution to escape from the downward spiral it has brought itself into. The mighty dollar is not worth the paper it is print on and with it the entire nation is kept standing by the kindness of countries like china and russia. The individual greed to make a quick buck by selling companies to foreign nations and corruption at the highest leverls has destroyed its own strenght...and now there is nothing left...there is no foundation. All what is left (its technological superior advanced weapons) must be put to use in order to replenish its wealth and power...global war. The installment of a new world order with the excuse that the world needs a government that will bring recovery and reform. Amen..

edit on 11/9/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Nice manifesto.

Anyone living in or around one of the large Democrat-led cities should be concerned IMO. BLM (Burn Loot Murder) and Antifa (America's National Test for Invoking FAscism) are being emboldened every time another business is torched, another "enemy" is beaten, or another cop is injured without dire consequences. They will eventually head out to the suburbs and then, if not stopped, into the rural areas. The more angry they are and the more emboldened they are, the faster they will take that leap.

But remember, OP... their purpose is not just to destroy. Their purpose is to anger us, to force our hand, to place us in a position where we feel we must fight for our very lives. They operate on raw emotion, and like most humans, cannot fathom that others might think differently.

Surprise! I do.

Assuming the violence is not stopped before it gets this far, I will not be the last person to experience it at my doorstep. I know this. I make a big deal out of of living in the "sticks," but the reality is that there are others even farther from "civilization" than I. Still, I am far enough back that I will have plenty of notice (and by "plenty of notice" I mean a couple of days). That's enough for me to harden my place, because I have already made preparations. Hell, i have been making preparations for over 30 years.

You see, when one lives this far back in country, one learns to take care of oneself. There's no one else to do so. So we learn from a young age to watch, listen, observe, anticipate, and prepare. That's why I keep such a close eye on the news lately; I am watching, listening, observing, and anticipating so I can prepare. That's why I am on ATS; you would be amazed at the little tidbits of knowledge I pick up on here. Little things, little Freudian slips from time to time that I never mention, often in threads I never participate in. But I'm reading... listening... watching...

I know where any violence that reaches me will start. I know where it will spread to first and the path it will take. I know where other sparks will start to ignite and how they will travel. I know what kind of resistance they will encounter, where they will encounter it, and how fiercely they will experience it. So I don't need to go off emotion to protect myself. I can work off logic. Emotional mobs are quite predictable.

They are also quite stupid.

My advice if you are that concerned is to harden yourself against attack. Everyone can be attacked, but those who are hardened will be harder to attack by surprise and harder to penetrate. This is impossible in a city, but not in the country. The land itself can be one's ally; I would love to meet the Antifa guy who can get through my mountain in one piece. I know it; I grew up here. It is my ally and my first line of defense. It will chew up and spit out anyone else.

Then there's the critters... second line of defense. Yes, I have a dog. Yes, that dog can be shot. No, you won't shoot it before it takes a leg off and alerts everyone for a mile around. Oh, and the snakes... not really pets, but I'll leave it at that.

Then there's the third line of defense... 'nuff said about that.

Finally, there's me. If someone can get through all that, I can rest assured that these are not good people, so my conscience is clear when I blow someone's head into the next field.

And even if I do have to bug out... even if I am overwhelmed... I have several retreats where I can regroup. In short, you want this old redneck? Pack a lunch... pack a lot of lunches. And bring body bags: one for me and a few hundred for you. Oh, and don't forget... you have to get to me first. There's someone like me every mile or so out here, and several miles to go to get this far.

I have no reason to fear... no reason to let anger control me. Redneck is ready; redneck has been ready for a long, long time. Redneck will not go looking for trouble, and hopefully trouble will not come looking for redneck.

So my advice is to simply protect yourself. Don't give in to the fear or the anger. Those will lead you astray into destruction. Be alert, be prepared, and be watchful. If the worst comes, stay out of the way as long as you can. If and when you can't stay out of the way... make damn sure they remember you.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That's about what I figured. Merkel seems to be about as corrupt as they come, and corruption trickles down.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Lol
Soys....here?
Ahahahaha
Mkay stonecutter

Tell the Original Poster, she's the one with her soy panic pants on.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Typical, embrace the worst vision shamelessly. You always can say it was a joke later, if you want to or anything else. Idk why you want to be the slippery troll, but you do take your title seriously.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: toolgal462

I noticed how easily you slipped into that ''my side, your side'' manner of thinking. With no mention of party affiliation, no mention of Trump or Biden, no mention of any political views, you seem to automatically assume, just from that one sentence commenting on a paranoiac post, that I am from what you think of as ''the other side''.

No assumption necessary, your posting history speaks for itself.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Typical, embrace the worst vision shamelessly. You always can say it was a joke later, if you want to or anything else. Idk why you want to be the slippery troll, but you do take your title seriously.

The Original Post is a troll post and anyone taking this stuff seriously is mental.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Less talk, more rock.

We already know that when the "S" really hits the "F" we find out who the real blowhards are.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
My dad’s been spouting the same fear-ridden crap to me for years now. Started off with drugs in my youth and how any and all drugs would turn me into a vegetable, then it was gangs in the 90’s and how I’d be walking across the street and randomly get shot by some gang bangers with uzi’s, then it was Muslims and how they were going to invade our country and behead me while raping my girlfriend, then it was blacks in the streets when Obama was voted in and how all the blacks would start slaughtering whites completely at random and en masse, Satan was going to rot my brain through the music I listen to and get me to start sacrificing children and now he’s spouting off the same crap as the OP.

Well, it’s been 37 years and drugs didn’t seem to do anything but get me high while I used them, no gangs ever shot me in the streets, even when I lived in gang-infested neighborhoods, Muslims never came and started beheading and raping, I don’t recall blacks slaughtering whites at random all over America and all the “Satanic” music, at worst, might have caused some damage to my neck from all the headbanging.

To the OP, I surely hope you can find some peace in your mind before you move onto the next life and I hope the paranoia doesn’t weigh you down to the point that it devalues your regular enjoyment of life.

Sh*t is certainly chaotic right now, there’s no denying that and while I’ve always got an eye open for harm potentially coming my way and am amply prepared for it, I’m anxiously awaiting this to die down, which I feel it inevitably will.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
All i have to say is protect your own if you must, but slow an steady may win the race.

Yea the video makes no dam sense ether, other then added effects.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The people they using to do their fighting are not the most reliable...they are mostly drug addicts and special needs.

They can do damage to a building and when its 1 against 100...

But moment they face push back, they start to cry and whine...beg for police and EMT's

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i actually don't know a single person in my circle of acquaintances who has come out as a trump fan (ah, maybe one, but thats ok). in fact, his followers are almost only to be found in right-wing and conspiracy-oriented circles - a minority and therefore rather rare to meet someone like that. the idea that somebody is going to jail because he is a trump fan is pretty absurd. you probably know that yourself. otherwise you would have to flee or hide, but that would be too exhausting, right? let's bet that you won't get arrested? mostly it's democrats, liberals, journalists, activists etc. who get arrested or worse - in certain countries. fortunately, america is not one of them 'yet'.
Trump supporters have been targeted, punished, had their head kicked in, property vandalized. But then, if you hardly know anyone who supports Trump, you might consider that it happens to be your location ..... I happen to be around a lot of conservatives, but the nearest “big city” is very liberal ... even so there was a recent “ car rally for Trump” there, and a very dear friend of mine there remarked she had her American flag displayed even knowing Trump haters might target her car.
This is a very real situation the likes of which I’ve never seen my entire life.
edit on 13-9-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Rob808

The Original Post is a troll post and anyone taking this stuff seriously is mental.
Your slip is showing.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: okrian
Holy moly. Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Dude, you gotta put the ATS down. It's really not healthy... for a lot of you. Get out of your own head, and the heads of the echo chamber that are whooping up the 'us vs. them' frenzy - i.e. 90% of ATS righties (you may want to include the great agitator, Trump, while you're at it).

The leftists aren't coming for you and the world is still beautiful.

Hey, they (leftists) actually SAY they are "coming for you". Do you not pay attention to Antifa and BLM leaders when they threaten...errrr....speak to the people?

How about Commala - she says they are gonna keep it up and not stop even after the election.

Who are "they"? Who are these "leaders"? Who are they in charge of? How are they "coming for you"?

Ohhhh, you mean the couple anecdotal stories you all find (the internet is a big place after all), get all 'red dawn' about, and attempt to broadstroke this supposed "left" with? Sure. Way to act just like the media y'all hate so much.

And Kamala??? Oh jesus, no one on the left thinks she is in any way a 'leftist'. Nor would any of her history as a person or a politician support this assertion. But apparently anyone who falls to the left of populist fascism is the big and scary leftist now. Never mind that 99% of the Dems are center-right corporatists. ("Commala" - get out of grade school).

Keep up the propaganda and fear mongering. I'm sure it's really helping.
Did you already forget how those BLM thugs went to the home of a local mayor and she suddenly changed her little tune ? Do you think you are exempt from the anger of the radicals because you are woke ?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Your slip is showing.

Your FEMA camp invite is waiting.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Don't be such a drama queen.

Wargaming is a macho name for strategic contingency planning. Its SOP in many organisations and nothing to do with war.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

What's got you triggered like this? You sound very scared and paranoid.

Also, on these very pages I've seen right wingers praise the death of those on the left. America is in a bad place politically right now. And, considering I'm in the UK and still feel comfortable casting that stone, this should speak volumes!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join