It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I expect to be jailed or worse after Jan 2021 by the Dems planning a coup

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
That will have to walk out cause they can't get fuel.

Nah, it's brewed right here in North Jersey. But that's what I worry about right after the soys trying to kill me, which min-wager is gonna pump my cheap gas.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: The2Billies

i actually don't know a single person in my circle of acquaintances who has come out as a trump fan (ah, maybe one, but thats ok). in fact, his followers are almost only to be found in right-wing and conspiracy-oriented circles - a minority and therefore rather rare to meet someone like that. the idea that somebody is going to jail because he is a trump fan is pretty absurd. you probably know that yourself. otherwise you would have to flee or hide, but that would be too exhausting, right? let's bet that you won't get arrested? mostly it's democrats, liberals, journalists, activists etc. who get arrested or worse - in certain countries. fortunately, america is not one of them 'yet'.

You don't get out much, do you?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Lol
Your nanny state is worried you will set yourself on fire!
Ahahahahaha

You commenting on the national, while getting absolutely owned on the local is delicious!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
You commenting on the national, while getting absolutely owned on the local is delicious!

Yup totally pwnd by that. When the soys come for you that's what you should hang onto.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

edit on 10-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: meh is meh

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Honestly, I expect tantrums, but civil war? No.

The Establishment has all but lost their power, Pelosis grip on the Democrat party was lost when all her endorsements didn’t net any new viable candidates, rather losing to AOC backed progressives, a sign that the party is undergoing a systemic change.

The only issue Trump has to worry about is Voter Fraud, however I think he has options such as reinforcing election security, especially at critical battleground states.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Honestly, I expect tantrums, but civil war? No.

The Establishment has all but lost their power, Pelosis grip on the Democrat party was lost when all her endorsements didn’t net any new viable candidates, rather losing to AOC backed progressives, a sign that the party is undergoing a systemic change.

The only issue Trump has to worry about is Voter Fraud, however I think he has options such as reinforcing election security, especially at critical battleground states.

I hope you are prepared then. I think you are in for a rude awakening as to what the globalist have planned for the western world.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

If you live in a swing state, be prepared to confront domestic terrorists on Election Day.

Their handlers are making plans that might be deadly.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It must be exhausting, OP, living in fear like this.
edit on 10-9-2020 by JasonMCG because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: okrian
Holy moly. Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Dude, you gotta put the ATS down. It's really not healthy... for a lot of you. Get out of your own head, and the heads of the echo chamber that are whooping up the 'us vs. them' frenzy - i.e. 90% of ATS righties (you may want to include the great agitator, Trump, while you're at it).

The leftists aren't coming for you and the world is still beautiful.

Hey, they (leftists) actually SAY they are "coming for you". Do you not pay attention to Antifa and BLM leaders when they threaten...errrr....speak to the people?

How about Commala - she says they are gonna keep it up and not stop even after the election.

Who are "they"? Who are these "leaders"? Who are they in charge of? How are they "coming for you"?

Ohhhh, you mean the couple anecdotal stories you all find (the internet is a big place after all), get all 'red dawn' about, and attempt to broadstroke this supposed "left" with? Sure. Way to act just like the media y'all hate so much.

And Kamala??? Oh jesus, no one on the left thinks she is in any way a 'leftist'. Nor would any of her history as a person or a politician support this assertion. But apparently anyone who falls to the left of populist fascism is the big and scary leftist now. Never mind that 99% of the Dems are center-right corporatists. ("Commala" - get out of grade school).

Keep up the propaganda and fear mongering. I'm sure it's really helping.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The leftist ideology won't harm a soul according to the leftists.

But they will riot, loot, burn, and harm anyone who doesn't obey them or think like them. Or if Biden isn't elected.

Quick everyone, take a knee and apologize for something!

I like lol'ing at the left.

They're stoopid.
edit on 10-9-2020 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Holy moly. Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Dude, you gotta put the ATS down. It's really not healthy... for a lot of you. Get out of your own head, and the heads of the echo chamber that are whooping up the 'us vs. them' frenzy - i.e. 90% of ATS righties (you may want to include the great agitator, Trump, while you're at it).

The leftists aren't coming for you and the world is still beautiful.

Hey, they (leftists) actually SAY they are "coming for you". Do you not pay attention to Antifa and BLM leaders when they threaten...errrr....speak to the people?

How about Commala - she says they are gonna keep it up and not stop even after the election.

Who are "they"? Who are these "leaders"? Who are they in charge of? How are they "coming for you"?

Ohhhh, you mean the couple anecdotal stories you all find (the internet is a big place after all), get all 'red dawn' about, and attempt to broadstroke this supposed "left" with? Sure. Way to act just like the media y'all hate so much.

And Kamala??? Oh jesus, no one on the left thinks she is in any way a 'leftist'. Nor would any of her history as a person or a politician support this assertion. But apparently anyone who falls to the left of populist fascism is the big and scary leftist now. Never mind that 99% of the Dems are center-right corporatists. ("Commala" - get out of grade school).

Keep up the propaganda and fear mongering. I'm sure it's really helping.

It says it right on the BLM website what they are about, Einstein. And Antifa. These are the groups that the DEMS are pandering to and listening to about policy for the rest of us.

As for "Commala" I am just writing it out phonetically so that no one mispronounces it. You should respect that.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

lmfao.

nah, im a libertarian. and i was berated by psycho leftist friends of mine. libertarian to them, is 'racist'
also, they told me, no joke, these leftist communists, told me i should NOT be a catholic.

they told me, if you are not a democrat, you are racist. i did not know that was the bar 'they' set.

now, my republican friends, they knew this, i did now know this. they are all mum. they do not declare it anymore, because you have psycho commies, berating anyone for not being communist.

so basically, if you are a business owner, college graduate, cop, fireman, armed forces, or someone who works out, you will be voting republican. it sucks, i wish they would vote libertarian, but i cannot complain.

if you are a ged type, rioter, looter, psycho 'do as i say not as i do' or 'im better than you you better listen to me' type, then those rioters will be voting dem.

when i see the riots, i see a lot of idiots, and i assume they will vote dem.

so it all depends, how many 'quiet' people there are, law abiding citizens who just want peace, how many of those, compared to how many rioting communists.

if you are not a commie, the commies will condemn you for not being one of them.
thats why you do not hear anything.

that will decide the election.
its a commie vs american election.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i actually don't know a single person in my circle of acquaintances who has come out as a trump fan (ah, maybe one, but thats ok). in fact, his followers are almost only to be found in right-wing and conspiracy-oriented circles - a minority and therefore rather rare to meet someone like that. the idea that somebody is going to jail because he is a trump fan is pretty absurd. you probably know that yourself. otherwise you would have to flee or hide, but that would be too exhausting, right? let's bet that you won't get arrested? mostly it's democrats, liberals, journalists, activists etc. who get arrested or worse - in certain countries. fortunately, america is not one of them 'yet'.

This!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I’m so glad to see that there are rational sane people on this site, that I’m not the only one. I’d give you a million stars if I could. So many trump fans drinking the poison koolaid. Gawd, I thought I was paranoid! Yes, thank goodness trump fans are a distinct, albeit loud rude minority. I will be voting for Biden, and I’m proud to say that.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Their whole plan is based on the premise of Trump refusing to leave The White House after losing the election. No one should support Trump if he does that. Do you think he would or not? Would you support him?

If Trump concedes if he loses, then there wouldn't be any of this going on. The problem is that Trump is already trying to cheat in ways such as sabotaging mail-in voting. So we will see.
edit on 10pmThu, 10 Sep 2020 20:35:58 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

How many times you been to county amigo?

I'm asking not to be nosy but because I ran on the wrong side for years.
All misdemeanor crap county time no prison. If you haven't been fortunate
enough in the past I can give some worthwhile heads up.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Their whole plan is based on the premise of Trump refusing to leave The White House after losing the election. No one should support Trump if he does that. Do you think he would or not? Would you support him?

If Trump concedes if he loses, then there wouldn't be any of this going on. The problem is that Trump is already trying to cheat in ways such as sabotaging mail-in voting. So we will see.

What if Trump wins the election?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

The premise also is that Trump wins but as Hillary says Joe must not concede and claim he won the election.

I don't foresee Trump not leaving if he really loses.

I do foresee the Democrats not conceding if Trump wins, unless it is by a landslide. That is why they are doing this war gaming.

The Democrats in NY and NJ just recently threw out 20+% of mail in ballots in their primaries. Do you really think they didn't look at who the person voted for before tossing ballots for technical issues? I don't.

I think everything the Democrats are saying Trump might do is something they themselves plan on doing. Why else cook up as many scenarios as they possibly can? Why war game what to do if the election is close? If not to actually pre-plan just like they did with the Russia fake dossier?

edit on 9/10/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I will be voting for Biden, and I’m proud to say that.

And it's rational to be proud of that?
You sky screamers that don't want what's best for this country. Because
you're so brain washed by Communist Chinese News media. Are only
proving how sick in the mind you are. By saying such a maniacal cartoon
idea with a straight face on a public forum? They must have used steel wool
when they scrubbed the inside of your head.

But if you were shoot'n for comedy I take it all back. And just say good one.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Lol
Soys....here?
Ahahahaha
Mkay stonecutter

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join