It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I expect to be jailed or worse after Jan 2021 by the Dems planning a coup

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I noticed how easily you slipped into that ''my side, your side'' manner of thinking. With no mention of party affiliation, no mention of Trump or Biden, no mention of any political views, you seem to automatically assume, just from that one sentence commenting on a paranoiac post, that I am from what you think of as ''the other side''.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Hmmm.

Trump did?

There are very real parallels here to the Civil War.

You have to read the piece to see the argument. But the long and short of it is that Trump represents a moderate backlash to partisan overreach by the left. It's a pushback they cannot tolerate. So what we see now is something similar to the Bleeding Kansas period prior to the Civil War.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Not going to happen, dont fall for propaganda!

I mean.. Do you believe it cant happen, or that it wont happen?

If we take this religion at their word, examine it in a historical context alongside the results of cancel culture, and look at the social groups that drive the movement.. Discarding the possibility out of hand seems to be in error.

That said, I dont believe its inevitable, I dont believe this group is actually part of the political spectrum, and I dont believe Trump will somehow save everyone from everything.. But there is absolutely a concern here. One that Ive been warning about for years. I do strongly believe the best courses of action are not what many are talking about.

Perhaps the biggest difference this go 'round is that these groups directly state they are against the very things that they perpetuate. 99% of the time, completely unwittingly. Ideologically, this creates a never-ending conflict with no reasonable resolution possible.

I think the biggest mistake the right makes is in thinking they are just dealing with liberals, or the left. This corporate-political religion might have clawed its way out of the decomposing corpse of the left side of the traditional political spectrum, but its an ideology that only uses politics as a means of exploitation. Just like every one of the ideals, beliefs, and "justice" they claim to support.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

All of our scenarios ended in both street-level violence and political impasse

GO ahead dems, make my day!

Bring more than your skateboard and snackpacks this time because you'd be dealing with a lot of people who are used to working hard for their goal, not just taking it from others.

You're dealing with people who stand up for the elderly instead of taunting them

You're dealing with people who build businesses, not destroy them

You're dealing with people who don't defend criminals of any color

You're dealing with people who don't need safe spaces

You're dealing with people who can do more than reeeeeee

What you gonna do? Wake the sleeping giant, get smashed.

edit on 10-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: oloufo

Hmmm.

Trump did?

There are very real parallels here to the Civil War.

You have to read the piece to see the argument. But the long and short of it is that Trump represents a moderate backlash to partisan overreach by the left. It's a pushback they cannot tolerate. So what we see now is something similar to the Bleeding Kansas period prior to the Civil War.

but the left is not an organization or defined group. there are no leaders and no left government that acts globally or has a big agenda. for his fans everyone is a leftist who is against donald trump.

trump is simply a gambler who is playing the game 'president of the usa' right now. its about winning.
edit on 10-9-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I noticed how easily you slipped into that ''my side, your side'' manner of thinking. With no mention of party affiliation, no mention of Trump or Biden, no mention of any political views, you seem to automatically assume, just from that one sentence commenting on a paranoiac post, that I am from what you think of as ''the other side''.

Dude, I'm very familiar with your posts. I didn't judge you based on just "one sentence".

Geeesh

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ketsuko
I intend to carry...

FTFY.

Make sure it's either an Uzi 9mm or a phased plasma rifle in the 40watt range.

Good thing you will survive using your cunning intellect and wit.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Not going to happen, dont fall for propaganda!

I mean.. Do you believe it cant happen, or that it wont happen?

If we take this religion at their word, examine it in a historical context alongside the results of cancel culture, and look at the social groups that drive the movement.. Discarding the possibility out of hand seems to be in error.

That said, I dont believe its inevitable, I dont believe this group is actually part of the political spectrum, and I dont believe Trump will somehow save everyone from everything.. But there is absolutely a concern here. One that Ive been warning about for years. I do strongly believe the best courses of action are not what many are talking about.

Perhaps the biggest difference this go 'round is that these groups directly state they are against the very things that they perpetuate. 99% of the time, completely unwittingly. Ideologically, this creates a never-ending conflict with no reasonable resolution possible.

I think the biggest mistake the right makes is in thinking they are just dealing with liberals, or the left. This corporate-political religion might have clawed its way out of the decomposing corpse of the left side of the traditional political spectrum, but its an ideology that only uses politics as a means of exploitation. Just like every one of the ideals, beliefs, and "justice" they claim to support.

It is 2020, theoretically anything can happen..amiright?

Seriously though, I think the premise of the OP is silly, everybody want to play victim, the Ds are not going to round up the OP. Has what the OP describes happened, in other places/point in history..yes. Is it going to happen in America?, not a chance, too many armed people. I don't know how it ends, the mess everyone's in..really, life will go on, whatever clown is in office.

It's all broken, the manipulation is off the charts currently.

Cheers brother, or sister.
edit on 10-9-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Don't lie, you're a pasta-tarian.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

That and I'm not some askeert mary.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Don't lie, you're a pasta-tarian.

Pasta alla uomo is my fave.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

2020 is certainly a helluva year.. 2021 will be moreso.

Im just saying, this sort of thing has happened repeatedly and consistently throughout all of human history. I would suspect that every time, those living through it also thought to themselves that the warnings were "silly" and that it "could never happen."

If this was just a more typical uprising, I would be less concerned. But, the institutionalized support from bureaucrats, information channels, education, & corporations changes the dynamic dramatically.

It seems that as humanity grows and becomes more interconnected, we have to learn exactly the same lessons over and over again. Given the global scale, and if we successfully fend off this totalitarian movement, we might not have to deal with it again until we have colonized other planets/moons/etc.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I see. So you are saying that your reply to my post above was not in relation to the post itself, but rather was built upon your assumptions of my political stances from other posts. Yes? If so, you have drifted the thread. If you want to discuss the nature of the OP and whether or not it appears to be paranoia then fine I will discuss that with you. But filling space in this thread over your limited appraisal of my other posts, well, not here and not now.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I see. So you are saying that your reply to my post above was not in relation to the post itself, but rather was built upon your assumptions of my political stances from other posts. Yes? If so, you have drifted the thread. If you want to discuss the nature of the OP and whether or not it appears to be paranoia then fine I will discuss that with you. But filling space in this thread over your limited appraisal of my other posts, well, not here and not now.

Ah yes, people are just supposed to disregard all past experiences with a person and start anew with each and every thread . sounds right to me.

Past doesn't matter to Lefties. You are not supposed to know history or what the Dems did. You know, stuff like segregation and opposing the civil rights movement...

You are a Dem through and through, aren't ya?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Im just saying, this sort of thing has happened repeatedly and consistently throughout all of human history. I would suspect that every time, those living through it also thought to themselves that the warnings were "silly" and that it "could never happen."

True, but not to a heavily armed society. There are too many barriers to it, would the military accept this? obviously no.

If this was just a more typical uprising, I would be less concerned. But, the institutionalized support from bureaucrats, information channels, education, & corporations changes the dynamic dramatically.

We are in weird times, I do share your concerns about how information is handled, weaponized even. I'm trying to be done falling for it.

It seems that as humanity grows and becomes more interconnected, we have to learn exactly the same lessons over and over again. Given the global scale, and if we successfully fend off this totalitarian movement, we might not have to deal with it again until we have colonized other planets/moons/etc.

I wonder if we've learned anything. It going to be an interesting next 10 years.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: toolgal462

That and I'm not some askeert mary.

Lol
Your nanny state won't even let you pump your own gasoline.
Lol a whole state populated with askeeet marys.
That will have to walk out cause they can't get fuel.
Ahahahaha

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Ah, you keep on with your bold assumptions don't you. Want to know about me? You can believe this or not.
I registered Dem in 16 so that I could vote against Clinton in my states primary. I had no idea that my old party, one that I had been registered in for almost 40 years would be taken over by a con man.

During those years of voting I voted most for third party candidates while voting for eventual winners from either party now and then. I voted Slick Willy once just because I could not stand the idea of one more term of the Reagan Bush, New World Party that they offered. In my primary votes as a Republican I consistently voted for Ron Paul.

So that that or leave it tool. Believe it or not. But I suppose, that is I guess that you as a hard right Trumpian voter you are forced to take each and every person who dares to challenge Trump as being a liar and a leftist stooge.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Serdgiam
True, but not to a heavily armed society. There are too many barriers to it, would the military accept this? obviously no.

Historically, we have fought off this type of system successfully, every time. ..At least eventually, and frequently at great cost.

The social, cultural, political, judicial, and economic systems that best combat the totalitarian ideologies are the ones we see made "official" with events like the founding of the US. These are all currently being demonized as "whiteness," despite being a cross-cultural response to tyrannical rule that has nothing to do with skin color.

See, the best ways to win a conflict with a nation or region that is heavily armed are pretty much what we see being used right now. Information warfare, extreme emotions, inability to discuss, and heavily manipulated public perception via multiple vectors (from riots to The Virus, from media to cultivated social media feeds).

Essentially, this religion controls the vast majority of social and cultural influence and this is leveraged by corporate/economic means and social blackmail.

The part that is missing from many equations is that robotics will be used for the subjugation, alongside the manipulated public support & report systems. We are getting to the point where misgendering someone, asking questions about the The Virus/vaccines, or any dissent from the Monolith at all results in punishment. Currently, this can be economic fallout and social excommunication.. Not as extreme as it could be, but that isnt usually where it ends.

Important takeaway is that people support it. Its all designed to play on three responses: direct support, ambivalence, and direct rejection. If the information channels can be crafted in the correct way, all three responses can be manipulated to achieve the desired goal(s).

As long as no one actually grows awareness for effective measures in 4GW/5GW, all that needs to be done is some nudges (or shoves) here and there, and human behavior will take care of the rest based on consistent historical premises.

Still absolutely not inevitable, but the actual paths for success are much, much different than many are talking about (imo, of course). Revolving everything in our lives and minds around the Narrative, whether thats acceptance, rejection, or "active" ambivalence, means we wont be doing anything else than what sprouts from that seed of manipulation.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Ah, you keep on with your bold assumptions don't you. Want to know about me? You can believe this or not.
I registered Dem in 16 so that I could vote against Clinton in my states primary. I had no idea that my old party, one that I had been registered in for almost 40 years would be taken over by a con man.

During those years of voting I voted most for third party candidates while voting for eventual winners from either party now and then. I voted Slick Willy once just because I could not stand the idea of one more term of the Reagan Bush, New World Party that they offered. In my primary votes as a Republican I consistently voted for Ron Paul.

So that that or leave it tool. Believe it or not. But I suppose, that is I guess that you as a hard right Trumpian voter you are forced to take each and every person who dares to challenge Trump as being a liar and a leftist stooge.

I should have described you as "Left" if not necessarily Dem. Okay?

And I'm no Republican, I have always been Independent.

And I did not vote for Trump last go round, but plan on it this time.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i bet, ya freak

lol

mange mange

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join