It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I expect to be jailed or worse after Jan 2021 by the Dems planning a coup

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: The2Billies

i actually don't know a single person in my circle of acquaintances who has come out as a trump fan (ah, maybe one, but thats ok). in fact, his followers are almost only to be found in right-wing and conspiracy-oriented circles - a minority and therefore rather rare to meet someone like that. the idea that somebody is going to jail because he is a trump fan is pretty absurd. you probably know that yourself. otherwise you would have to flee or hide, but that would be too exhausting, right? let's bet that you won't get arrested? mostly it's democrats, liberals, journalists, activists etc. who get arrested or worse - in certain countries. fortunately, america is not one of them 'yet'.

Oh, there are many of us. We just can't say anything (especially at work) without fear of some jackass making HR complaints and trying to get you fired. Outside of work, have to watch what you wear or say or some leftest jackass will vandalize your vehicle or similar.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I think that if paranoia were a crime this OP could serve as proof positive for the maximum sentence.

Your side is no better with the 4 years of "RUSSIA IS COMIING RUSSIA IS COMING AND ORANGE MAN BAD"

So, step back from the windows in your glass house.

No #. The left has spent the last four years 24/7 in delusion screaming the sky is falling over anything Trump and then want to say the rights paranoid? BWAAAAAAAAAA bunch of cowardly babies is what they are.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Holy moly. Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Dude, you gotta put the ATS down. It's really not healthy... for a lot of you. Get out of your own head, and the heads of the echo chamber that are whooping up the 'us vs. them' frenzy - i.e. 90% of ATS righties (you may want to include the great agitator, Trump, while you're at it).

The leftists aren't coming for you and the world is still beautiful.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

I think that if paranoia were a crime this OP could serve as proof positive for the maximum sentence.

Your side is no better with the 4 years of "RUSSIA IS COMIING RUSSIA IS COMING AND ORANGE MAN BAD"

No #. The left has spent the last four years 24/7 in delusion screaming the sky is falling over anything Trump and then want to say the rights paranoid? BWAAAAAAAAAA bunch of cowardly babies is what they are.

It is so exhausting, isn't it? How stupid do you have to be to be a Democrat these days? So easily manipulated by obvious commie propaganda.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Holy moly. Be afraid! Be very afraid!

Dude, you gotta put the ATS down. It's really not healthy... for a lot of you. Get out of your own head, and the heads of the echo chamber that are whooping up the 'us vs. them' frenzy - i.e. 90% of ATS righties (you may want to include the great agitator, Trump, while you're at it).

The leftists aren't coming for you and the world is still beautiful.

Hey, they (leftists) actually SAY they are "coming for you". Do you not pay attention to Antifa and BLM leaders when they threaten...errrr....speak to the people?

How about Commala - she says they are gonna keep it up and not stop even after the election.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Oooo, another panicky ----- thread
.."I expect to be jailed or worse" LMAOI think someone has over glorified sense of self importance!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Oooo, another panicky ----- thread
.."I expect to be jailed or worse" LMAOI think someone has over glorified sense of self importance!

Well be fair, the Left is stating as much.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

It is so exhausting, isn't it? How stupid do you have to be to be a Democrat these days? So easily manipulated by obvious commie propaganda.

Manipulated by propaganda you say..lmfao.. hence the OP

No doubts at all, people are manipulated

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You should not worry about being arrested...they will just shoot you so all is good.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462
Not going to happen, dont fall for propaganda!

(post by AugustusMasonicus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I have expected some scenario like this to play out during the 11 weeks after the election. But is it possible it will be rather short lived and of no import?

Think of it this way; the Dems and their cohorts will riot and demonstrate in the streets.........in their cities. Will the food trucks continue to deliver into the face of chaos? Will the natural gas suppliers continue to heat homes where the gas bills go unpaid? Just how long can they hold out, starving in the cold and dark?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

How stupid do you have to be to be a Democrat these days?

Oh how I’d love to answer that honestly but due to T&C.......I just can’t.

I will say this, a lot of dems seem to be down to two brain cells, one waving goodbye to the other one. 😜

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

How stupid do you have to be to be a Democrat these days?

Oh how I’d love to answer that honestly but due to T&C.......I just can’t.

I will say this, a lot of dems seem to be down to two brain cells, one waving goodbye to the other one. 😜

LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Not going to happen, dont fall for propaganda!

I'm not, but I understand WHY some people are worried.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No doubts at all, people are manipulated

[snip]

Yes, this is what it's come to, a self fulfilling prophecy!
edit on 10-9-2020 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yes, this is what it's come to, a self fulfilling prophecy!

"RAWR! Look at that sissy soy boy over there! I can kick his ass! I eat only red meat, I'm in Bikers for Trump and own a .50 Beowolf!"

*soy boys win election*

"Hold my rifle while I scream like a bitch and get sent to a reeducation camp."

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I intend to carry on. My only worry is my son. I know what bullying looks like, and I know that I won't fold to it.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: oloufo

i actually don't know a single person in my circle of acquaintances who has come out as a trump fan (ah, maybe one, but thats ok). in fact, his followers are almost only to be found in right-wing and conspiracy-oriented circles - a minority and therefore rather rare to meet someone like that. the idea that somebody is going to jail because he is a trump fan is pretty absurd. you probably know that yourself. otherwise you would have to flee or hide, but that would be too exhausting, right? let's bet that you won't get arrested? mostly it's democrats, liberals, journalists, activists etc. who get arrested or worse - in certain countries. fortunately, america is not one of them 'yet'.

Oh, there are many of us. We just can't say anything (especially at work) without fear of some jackass making HR complaints and trying to get you fired. Outside of work, have to watch what you wear or say or some leftest jackass will vandalize your vehicle or similar.

in germany you can't fire someone if he is a trump supporter. that wouldn't be compatible with our constitution. under certain circumstances you can fire someone if, for example, he makes extreme and inhumane statements in public.

i would never treat someone badly (except on the internet of course) just because he is trump follower but i would ask him: for god's sake why?!". it is trump himself who has unleashed this rage. the media benefit because every article about him brings clicks and every broadcast about or with him brings viewers. it's a one-man-show. a strange one.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I intend to carry...

FTFY.

Make sure it's either an Uzi 9mm or a phased plasma rifle in the 40watt range.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join