It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kaepernick taking knee and covering his mouth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: odzeandennz

No.

I was born a racist, subhuman devil-being or something. My life, therefore, never mattered.

Jesus, someone put 300 lbs of sand into a sandbag designed for 200 lbs.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

Looks like he's covering up his mouth to keep from laughing at all the dumbasses that believed his lie and knelt with him.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's him covering the laugh that's trying to escape over ruining professional football for all the conservatives.

We do love our football, but college is much better... Especially in the South.

USA! USA! USA!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Stick around, I think NFL opens up tonight. We're gonna see ratings tank because of how politicized the overpaid primadonnas have made professional foozball.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Scapegrace

Kaepernick ruined it for tens of millions of fans. I hate him for that.

Being that there are no professional sports left for conservatives to enjoy you'll be thrilled about the new one starting soon, the GBL (Goya Bowling League).

Being that whites don't know what to do with all of the Goya products they've been reverse boycott hoarding, even if each item came with it's own Latino to demonstrate, this new league created a fun new sport for you all to play. You take your cans and roll them towards a My Pillow and whoever gets their 16oz can of nopales closer gets a point. The player that scores quince first wins.

I watched the Slippery Stair World Championship on ESPN the other night... It wasn't political......yet. Stupid as all get-out, unless they make the stairs out of concrete and remove the players' helmets, but not political.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
People don't believe this was all planned, I do.

The cop and the dead man know each other just the beginning of oddities and ties.

It accomplished the goal and is ongoing toward it. They are laughing at everyone, they didn't chose someone that was an innocent like they could have they wanted it to be people with records and bad behavior.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
We do love our football, but college is much better... Especially in the South.

That's because your team won. Bigly.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's fcking amazing how that fat hog can stand up there and make videos with her own racist views projected onto those gullible nimrods in the audience, and nobody calls this out for what it is. But let one person say white power and it's blasted across the news media.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I give it 9/10 ... not enough Japanese, and by that I mean it totally looks like something you would see on Japanese TV.

Totally looks like fun too.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It's only a matter of time before they ruin that too.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I am an avid college football fan and was so looking forward to watching a game the other night. Turned it on ESPN as they were covering the game and it was nonstop political, social justice warrior BS.

I had to turn it off because I was hoping to just watch a game and let the announcers call it with no fluff. If I watch another game this year will be with the volume off. Big10 fan so who knows when our league will play again

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

We usually do turn off the TV guys and do our team's regular color guys. They're much better at doing play by play anyhow. They always know the players on both teams, and when you can't see the TV, they're good enough that they can put you in the game and you know what's happening through the call which is what it's all about.

The only downside is that their call is usually running ahead of any TV coverage, but even then, it can be a plus in that it lets you know what to watch for because they've telegraphed the upcoming play for you.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: ketsuko

It's fcking amazing how that fat hog can stand up there and make videos with her own racist views projected onto those gullible nimrods in the audience, and nobody calls this out for what it is. But let one person say white power and it's blasted across the news media.

Again, clearly designed for causing anger and separation!
edit on 10-9-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join