It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAPD handles riot in 45 seconds 9-8-20

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

IDK, I'm seeing a lot of Woodland Hills in those "South Central" rioters. I do not think they are qualified to represent Long Beach like that.

Doesn't have as much impact in their San Fernando Valley locales. They could protest role crazy campus police at Cal State Northridge!

And when the history of the city is immortalized by a riot.

edit on 10-9-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
That is the way to do it!
No bull#, show force and get the job done.

Those pussy umbrella people were fun to watch as the flash bangs and rubber bullets went right through them.

There is no excuse for the rest of our cities to do the exact damn thing to these idiots that think they can terrorize us, shoot people and burn down our buildings. Go get em.

Why would peaceful protesters show up with their own frontline troops and their version of riot gear?

Whatever happen to a good old sit in?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: panoz77

Why haven't the Mayors and the state governors use the same tactic 2 months ago 3 months ago they had 3 months ago it's really strange that they're letting their own cities crumble what a crying shame what a crying shame.

They don't give two #s about "their" cities or the people they "serve."

The mayors and governors got their money from the globalists/CCP. Why should they care about cities when they've recieved enough money for retirement in a completely different state?

The corruption is blatant a rational thinking person can't deny it. Whose money you think is behind Biden's team? Obviously people whom care little about an old man's welfare....why would we assume the Handlers give a# about cities?

America you were almost overthrown and many on the left are too stupid to see it. ATS predicted this year would come over ten years ago. The NWO (as it was called then) just made a play and it doesn't seem to be going all to plan.

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago3411699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

On to Youtube. It’s getting weirder every time I go to Youtube. Now, I’m unable to comment unless I create a “public channel.” Has anyone else run into this? Furthermore, when I go to hit a thumbs-up or thumbs-down on someone’s comment under a video, the only choice I get is “report” or “cancel.” Every comment I tried to “like,” I was only given the option to report or cancel. Anyone else? What’s going on?

I think what's happening is the channel you are watching has set commenting to "Subscribers" or "Members" only. The feed I watch nightly does this simply because it's difficult for them to read or respond when there's 9000 people watching and all hacking away at their keyboards, hoping to elicit a response. This is what they do in chat, anyway.
It's also a good way for them to get subscribers or to get $$ from folks becoming "members". I dunno. I'm no expert but that's 1 possibility for what you're seeing

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The Marines like always, (regardless of propaganda) was close to the last to
appear. Things where pretty much winding down. The Guard and U.S. Army regulars, had stabilized the situation beforehand.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
The Dems know how to stop a riot. They called in the Marines in the 94 LA riots. Over in 48 hrs. Not the National Guard. The damn Marine Corps and that wasn't these panzie riots going on today. Real gun battles.

The goal is to blame it on him, win the election then Biden hands all the Dem cities treasure chests of money, more than they possibly need for the riots. They need the money because their budgets are deep in red.

100% correct it’s the lib states hoping for a bailout.

Want proof? What’s holding up the current stimulus bill?

About 1bn in spending aimed at “supporting state and local governments”. Know what that really means?

They won’t budge until they bail out broke liberal cities.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
You’re a pansy ass. Don’t do anything wrong and you won’t be picked up idiot

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join