It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH - Prepare For “Sudden Sleepover” In A FEMA Camp For Your School Children

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Have not seen one reason to trust Snopes, other than him claiming that he should be trusted.

Who Will Fact Check the Fact Checkers?

Always depend on Snopes and other supposed 'fact-checkers', and whatever you do :
Dont do your own research !

Should we take Snopes at 'face-value' ?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I can get the teenagers all fired up.....there is no cell phone or internet service available in those camps....security.

They do have access to some propaganda TV stations though, Hollywood has been contracted to make movies and shows to put fear into those detainees.

Disclaimer: This post is possibly not real, it may be worse than this or maybe just a tad bit better than what I listed.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: infolurker

www.snopes.com...

The two links you provided are conservative sites run by a right wing company called Star News Digital Media Inc. These websites just started in 2018 and are paid for by wealthy right wing PAC’s. They really aren’t reporting anything that can be called news, rather propaganda. It’s all detailed in the link I provided above.

I don’t believe anything in the OP. It is not at all true. Unfortunately, people will believe it and take it at face value.

Remember boys and girls - Deny Ignorance

You should, it is absolutely true. The words are on the CDC website if you'd bother to check instead of attacking the OP's source. This is why I state so often how important it is to double-check sources and information. One quick search of the words "CDC & sleepover" gave me the link in seconds. The page is simple to read because it's designed for schools & kids. It's meant to cover all disasters, so the context matters but it still includes a Covid outbreak as that is considered an emergency for schools. A contagious disease could force the school into a lockdown situation resulting in a "sleepover" or extended stay.

An emergency might require a sudden sleepover. Tell school administrators about any extra supplies your child may need to safely make it through a night away from home.

Remember ChiefD, Deny Ignorance.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Quarantined students cannot leave an isolation facility until they have a written release from health officials. Each educational institution would decide if parents or other visitors would be authorized to enter the facility, per the order.

You really want to see violent rioting ?

Start taking kids away from parents. Sh** is about to get real.

Absolutely right. My wife and children are the reasons I don't see myself joining in any "revolution", regardless how strongly I feel about its reasoning. Take anyof them from me and I'm willing to rack up enough body count to put John Wick to shame, even if I end in a hail of bullets.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
This is their way of forcing Schools to stay closed. The parents themselves will not wan to send them under this threat, which it is just that a threat!

You think they won’t do it? They’ve already done it at at least one college in the US. The sibling of one of my students was put up in a hotel room alone for two weeks and allowed no visitors, including her parents, for two weeks, before she was allowed to return to campus. The colleges have your money- now you’re going to have to forfeit it all if you don’t let them force isolate your kid for two weeks? People save up their whole adult lives to have college money for their kids. I can see how it might be a hard choice for some, if you’re faced with losing $25K, or let us just put your kid up for two weeks. Come on, they’re adults now, right? They’ll have tv and their phones and the internet, no big deal, Mom and Dad.

No #ing way, don’t even try it with my kid.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

www.snopes.com...

I don’t believe anything in the OP. It is not at all true. Unfortunately, people will believe it and take it at face value.

Unfortunately, you believe Snopes is true and take it at face value. #ing SNOPES!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You think they won’t do it?

I think they would do it. Clearly.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Trueman
I guess once kids inside the FEMA Camps, they'll be forced to get the vaccine.

Might as well move to China!

It must be a global measure, it's the only way it could work. Moving to other place won't make a difference.

My guess is they'll implement it in Europe first. Globalism is stronger there, less resistance.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

As long as they have the illusion of moral high ground in
their favor provided most conveniently by covid 19. They can
and will do what ever they want. Can anyone even imagine how
fast this could happen? Did the CDC not understand the paranoia
this big announcement would inject? Of course they did.

This is like pack your # and run for the hills unless you're totally
mind F&*%$#. We are going to look back at these times with deep
regret that we didn't get up off our asses. And do something about
these people. I guess is all I'm allowed to call them here.

If this is what happens it's over. Just that fast.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I can get the teenagers all fired up.....there is no cell phone or internet service available in those camps....security.

They do have access to some propaganda TV stations though, Hollywood has been contracted to make movies and shows to put fear into those detainees.

Disclaimer: This post is possibly not real, it may be worse than this or maybe just a tad bit better than what I listed.

You described the perfect scenario for a massive brainwash/indoctrination of the kids.

Turning them against their parents, once they're back home.

Spreading a manmade virus to create a worldwide crisis is starting to make more sense than ever.
edit on 10-9-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

We shouldnt wait till they take them.

The rich and powerful that are directing and part 9f this agenda have to be brought in and interrogated.

People have to come together as one, all governments have been infiltrated and must be stripped back to the bare bones.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
lockdown lunacy

This is from dr. Rashid buttar :

According to the data from the CDC, the chances of dying from covid-19 is 0.04%. In other words, there is a 99.96% chance of you LIVING!
The chances of dying in a car crash is 1 in 103. The chances of dying from covid-19 are 4 in 10,000, or 1 in 2,500. So there is a 24.27 times greater chance (or 2,427% greater chance) you'll die in a car crash than you would die from covid!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Provided it’s no hoax, that “A,B,C” crap gives me the creeps. What it actually says is; “Expect us to separate you from your child(ren) whenever we deem it necessary, because we have isolated you from the community (by locking you up in one of our wonderful facilities) to prevent you from spreading disease, and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it”. As far as I’m concerned that ABC list should be expanded to, at least, include:

“D” for Draconian measures
“E” for Evil agenda
“F” for were “......”, if people start accepting this as “normal”, “necessary” and the “right” thing to do.
edit on 10-9-2020 by 2Faced because: .... happens...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

The earths people has been wiped out many times. With the few left to start again

Looks like this time instead of an asteroid or other natural disasters doing the job of reset the billionaires have decided to preempt it and choose the remaining.

If we wiped them out first maybe the gteat mother would allow us more time to sort ourselves.

Edit....
Maybe this is all happening because an ELE asteroid is earth bound.

edit on 10-9-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'd say you've got to be kidding me, but not much surprises me any more this year.

It's like the world is turning into a #ed up hybrid of 1984 and Prisoners of Power/Inhabited Island (Arkady and Boris Strugatsky, read it or watch the films, it's a hell of a representation of totalitarianism) I'm starting to wonder if their Unknown Fathers in high power in the novel was a hint at something for us...
edit on 9/10/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

How do you classify CNN and MSNBC?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

www.snopes.com...

The two links you provided are conservative sites run by a right wing company called Star News Digital Media Inc. These websites just started in 2018 and are paid for by wealthy right wing PAC’s. They really aren’t reporting anything that can be called news, rather propaganda. It’s all detailed in the link I provided above.

How do you deny ignorance by believing a site that is known for it's bias?
Sometimes even sites you don't take seriously tell the truth. I read a nice clear article about the mistake that led to lockdown all over the world, it was on RT. Not a place I normally take seriously but me being me, I don't just read something and go 'ah it's rubbish'. No, I researched it and it was absolutely true, acknowledged by scientist all over the world.
I found papers, articles and videos by many and it tallies up.

I think you are the proverbial ignoramous, by not delving deeper and being condescending to others who do their research.

If everything was a lie on alternative news sites they would be satire. But they are not, they are just free thinking, and whilst they might get some info wrong, they will also get a lot right. It's up to clever people to dig deeper.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
To everyone bitching about people not wanting to wear a mask. I said, what will you do when the government want to take the children to protect them from the virus. Yep really a stupid question wasn't it.

Now how do you feel about being forced to wear a mask over nothing. Give these crappos a mask, and they'll take your kids. I bet the children won't get released back to the parents unless they agree to a "covid test", which I'm sure will fail for any healthy kids that have organs that are needed by certain people. Oh, let me guess... I'm out of line again.

Writing on the wall, but no body knows how to read since the schools are all shut down.

"Yeah... we really WANTED to give you your kids back, I mean I personally would have no problem doing it right away, but, our online behavior moderators have found some content that violates our Community Standards for Extremism and Hate Speech (aka you support Trump, or read and comment on QAnon in a manner that is not sufficiently derisive, or you failed to show sufficient enthusiasm for the latest trend in social justice) so we need to keep your children in order to ensure they receive additional education against extremism. By the time you get them back in 2 years theyll all be the opposite gender and unrecognizable in any way shape or form and will be trained to respond with Trigglypuff intensity to any hints of hate speech in their vicinity. Have a nice day."

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

www.snopes.com...

The link you provided is a globalist progressive site run by left wing Snopes Media Group. They don't report anything that could be called news, their "fact checking" is simply Democrat Party Propaganda.

Unfortunately people will take what they say at face value and do no further research despite the many red flags.

Remember boys, girls and attack helicopters - Deny Ignorance

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

At this point, I'm relieved the PTB don't quite grasp the
perverse truth of that last sentence fragment, "Sudden
Sleepover". Either that or I've had cultivated by them a
perversely dark sense of humor lately.
More like "A well deserved and abrupt dirt nap".
There, fixed it for ya Governor. Ya bored now ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join