It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he knew Covid-19 was deadly even though he downplayed it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: RazorV66

These Liberal assholes can’t make up what’s left of their minds.
It’s astonishing they can get through day to day life being so #ing stupid.

You have the cheek to bring up the word stupid? A good portion of American people are part of a cult. Other countries are looking at America and cannot believe what they are seeing.

Yes, we see this kind of thing in North Korea, but in the most advanced and most powerful country in the world, that is worrying for everyone on the planet.

I see now that you are over in the U.K. and you have the cheek, as you put it, to piss and cry about Trump.
You and the OP are not US citizens, it really enforces the meaning of the old saying “Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one”

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

If anything, Trump overplayed the dangers of Covid. Now we spent $6 trillion so people could sit on their asses while we trashed millions of businesses for a virus that has a .003 pct death rate for those under 60 years old.

If you are healthy and under 60 you should be fine without a mask.

idiot the mask is not to protec you we dont give a # about you...the mask is to protect other...cause your the douche bag that might get me sick a kill me

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

a reply to: DBCowboy

Apparently you can't remember all the leftists telling Trump not to be so agrressive with the shutdowns because that would be raycist!

Oh yes! The left, the right! Good vs evil, God vs the devil! You are so blind, you cannot see how this man is tearing America apart!

The problem here is that most of these people are delusional Bible thumpers.
They're programmed to believe in fairy-tales and Donald knows how to exploit exactly that.
USA has most CoVid deaths yet they believe that Trump has handled the situation in the best way possible.

Congratulations, I've never seen anyone miss a target by that much before. And funnier still, because you believe it.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Joe Biden is one of the least transparent presidential nominees, America has ever experienced.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

LMAO!!!!

Your post right after the OP... this is not the mud pit boys and girls.

Although it appears to BE in the mud pit...

By page 2 of the thread...

well if you dont beleive he lied your an ediot...
he is saying it from is own mouth...i lied to prevent panic...but in your bubble you stil goes and said you dont beleive he lied....weather all over again

A total melt down from someone who can't even spell "idiot", but everyone who doesn't think like you is...

Go to page 4 of the thread and here you are, staying classy...

idiot the mask is not to protec you we dont give a # about you...the mask is to protect other...cause your the douche bag that might get me sick a kill me

From someone with an account that did nothing from 2012 till October of 2019 and then mysteriously "activated" for the 2020 election cycle.

Thank you for the giggles!!!!

I humbly predict the thread is going to be closed for staff review in 5, 4, 3, 2.....

edit on 9-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You have to have compassion for ATS members in the United Kingdom. They're going through the same kind of hell that Americas would endure, if Joe Biden wins.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

a reply to: XCrycek

let me fix that for you............

Extreme LEFTISTS who are IDIOTS, are the easist people to manipulate. This is the reason trump is WINNING and ACTING LIKE a LEADER. You can see how easy LEFTISTS are to brainwash because it has turned into a cult.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

If anything, Trump overplayed the dangers of Covid. Now we spent $6 trillion so people could sit on their asses while we trashed millions of businesses for a virus that has a .003 pct death rate for those under 60 years old.

Is a mask going to protect you from stupidity?
Oops...too late.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
News Conference form April......sounds like the press was all bullsheist

Listen to Trump and then think about what Woodward is saying today LOL 😆

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

These Liberal assholes can’t make up what’s left of their minds.
It’s astonishing they can get through day to day life being so #ing stupid.

You have the cheek to bring up the word stupid? A good portion of American people are part of a cult. Other countries are looking at America and cannot believe what they are seeing.

I’m fairly confident that the US will get Antifa and BLM under control in the near future.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hold up everyone. You mean to tell me that one of the three guys behind the Nixon set-up is going after the President because he tried to stem fear. Is that right?

So here's some fun facts, we all knew it was able to be transmitted through the air, that's the reason one side is forcing people to wear friggen masks all the time. Now we know that the CDC is posting false data sets as to how deadly the virus is, they (the people behind this) are doing everything they can to try and discredit Trump before the (not happening) debates.

6%. Only 6% of the people listed as dying from the covid died from covid alone, and even that number is suspect. So that means as of writing this only 11,438 people died from it. Really? That's only .003% of the American population has been killed by mean related to the covid. More people report to have been abducted by Aliens then have died from this virus. Why aren't we talking about that?

The media going off about how Trump could have saved lives by doing something about this earlier is just stupid, because he did take actions over this before anyone even thought it was a disaster. It was the state governors that fumbled this virus reaction, not Trump. People like Woodward are nothing but political opportunists seeking to put out a hit piece book to try and make Trump less likable than a known sexual predator and a slut.

Speaking of that, anyone know where JW is in recovering those reports from the Secret Service about VP Biden sexually assaulting wives and girlfriends?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Apparently you can't remember all the leftists telling Trump not to be so agrressive with the shutdowns because that would be raycist!

Oh yes! The left, the right! Good vs evil, God vs the devil! You are so blind, you cannot see how this man is tearing America apart!

They're programmed to believe in fairy-tales and Donald knows how to exploit exactly that.
USA has most CoVid deaths yet they believe that Trump has handled the situation in the best way possible.

Congratulations, I've never seen anyone miss a target by that much before. And funnier still, because you believe it.

actually USA is the covid joke of the world...worst performance in the world and this is a FACT

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The archives keeping Joe Biden's records have declared them off-limits to Judicial Watch. This was about three months ago.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

actually USA is the covid joke of the world...worst performance in the world and this is a FACT

No proof you have right?

😎

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If this virus isn't so scary and deadly as those dirty dems claim it to be, than why would Trump bother to prevent a panic and just tell us the truth?

He knew it was airborne. The tapes of his interview say so. Trump also says, in that interview, that as opposed to the yearly, even most strenuous flu the fatality rate is around 5% for covid as opposed to 1% or less for yearly flu. He calls it "pretty serious stuff".

Sounds pretty serious to me too and I, for one, like to know the truth of things. Why didn't he tell the American people when he knew and make a plan? He didn't do squat except the much lauded China travel ban which did nothing because they just went to Europe and then here.

link   

He lied to all of us

Have you ever repeated a word until it stopped making sense? Anyways, the media sure has. Maybe under normal times with a non-TDS media, maybe you would have something. But now, this is the little shepherd who cried wolf.

Besides, it's almost expected the government would downplay a crisis to maintain order and control.
edit on 9-9-2020 by Jason79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2020 by Jason79 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Waiting for the Harris/Biden Campaign to publish what Trump should'a done a week or 2 earlier that would'a saved 36,000 or 54,000 lives like Biden claimed today !!

Well ?

Well? where's Joe now? 🤣

Anybody ?

Democrats ?

Earth calling Democrats 😃

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Is a mask going to protect you from stupidity?
Oops...too late.

no only air born virus...for the stupidity you can consult a professional they have meds for that...and dont worry you familly should accept you just like you are...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The USA ranks number 11 in the world, with covid-19 deaths per capita.

Those who are laughing must be very miserable in their own personal life situation. That's too bad.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Waiting for the Harris/Biden Campaign to publish what Trump should'a done a week or 2 earlier that would'a saved 36,000 or 54,000 lives like Biden claimed today !!

Well ?

Well? where's Joe now? 🤣

Anybody ?

Democrats ?

Earth calling Democrats 😃

Earth calling the current President whose responsibility that was and is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join