It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he knew Covid-19 was deadly even though he downplayed it

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Sadly hillary, rice, and obama downplayed bengazi....

Interesting response differences

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

So you left home at 16 to travel the world, and you are in your 40s.... So either im completely wrong or you are lying.

You are completly wrong. I have spoken many times on here about my time living in China.

Although my hinting about the dob and you yearning the respect of others seems spot on.

What? I do not care if I have respect ftom others. Life is too short to eorry about such things.

Anyway if you're in your 40s and still unable to see by the bull sh1t. I did get it wrong.

Ok

Saturn will not be happy, he comes by on your 29th year to sort you out.

Ok

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

And how do you know they are all leftists? Do you know every single one of the people who are rioting and looting?

Yep, I asked everyone...

Again, how do you know there is a few? If we already know there are racist groups that support Trump, then you can pretty much make an educated guess that all these groups do.

Because their biggest rallies in the recent past brought a few dozen at best. Some are part of gangs, but even with them the vast majority of gang members are Black and Latinos. Its about 200k White gang members compared to 2 million that are not white. What you are suggesting is like saying these 2 million non-white gang members voted for Obama...who knows and who cares...

Can you give a reason why these groups would support Biden?

Many are in the criminal world so once again who knows... Free healthcare? Did Black gang members vote for Obama? I bet most didn't vote at all and don't care.

What a complete and utter load of rubbish! Trump cultists, and yes, I think you are one now, have been complete hypocrites over this.

You better watch out I might go all Jim Jones....lol

So, let me get this straight, Trump playing down the virus, joking about the virus, and joking about people wearing masks, when he knew how bad it was, was the right thing for him to do, even though thousands of people were dying. How the hell can you justify that?

OK lets agree if he did this stuff it was wrong...happy...lol It still had zero affect on the outcome...not a single life was gained or lost.

Trump just had his first indoor rally since June, and defies the covid law again! How many times does this idiot have to mess up before you cultists realise?

Well first it is not a law...Freedom of assembly is a right BTW... The left has been supporting the riots so what do you call that? COVID Law...lol give me a break...

How about you let people make their own choices...if they get it and die then so be it...its on them... You do know we will all get it right? It is not if...it is when... and the when part was the reason for everything to flatten out the curve to not overwhelm the system. It was never to stop it, as that would be impossible...

Please post evidence thst they were all saying the same thing. Even if they were saying the same thing, they are not the president of America, Trump is. He knew how bad it was, but made it out to be pretty much nothing, which meant a lot of people took his word for it and did not wear masks or dine the social distancing, hence the reason thousand apon thousands of people died.

Say your point 100 times more...lol I wore masks, still do...and I social distance... So all those people in the care facilities died because of Trump? Why were they dinning in the first place since the Governors shut it all down...wait the Governors and people like Pelosi were saying its all good... Cuomo was saying go out and party...lol

The interesting part is the biggest deaths have been in liberal states where they don't listen to Trump either way...

What I wanted to do was find out if you were a Trump cultist or not. You tried to make out you were not at the begining by saying you were not religous. But the more you posted, the more obvious it has become that you are a Trump cultist.

Nothing much else to say really. Debate over.

Well good... I wasn't trying to find out anything with you as I already know the answer... Keep labeling people to fit your narrative....

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

OK lets agree if he did this stuff it was wrong...happy...lol It still had zero affect on the outcome...not a single life was gained or lost.

I was not goingvto reply to you, but this quote above is absolutly ridiculous. You almost done it it, you almost blamed your leader, but then you ruined it by saying had zero affect on the outcome...not a single life was gained or lost.

This statement is just unbelievable. Firstly how do you know no lives were lost because of his stupidity. You like to make a lot of claims as facts as if you are the all knowing.

Logic tells you thst if people did not take the virus seriously, then it would spread more rapidly and kill more people right? I mean, that is just logic right?

Seriously, out of all the cultists on here, you seem to be of the more extreme type of Trump cultist.

You were wrong about the cult expert, so you changed and said he is most prob a leftist.

You almost blame trump, but then turn around and say it did not make a difference to the lives lost.

But you one of the ones saying Trump done all he could a few months back.

Unbelievable, and s great example of a Trump cultist!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

I was not goingvto reply to you, but this quote above is absolutly ridiculous. You almost done it it, you almost blamed your leader, but then you ruined it by saying had zero affect on the outcome...not a single life was gained or lost.

Trump said months ago he didn't want to panic people and it was his job to prevent this, you can agree or disagree with his thoughts I don't care. He still shut down flights as everyone else was calling him xenophobic and racist... Pelosi was walking down the streets of China town telling everyone to come there and enjoy as was the Mayor of NYC saying the same dame thing. Trump shut down flights with about 15 deaths in America and all these Governors waited another month who had the same information as Trump...lol

You are so focused on Trump when the reality is this all was mostly a state level event. Trump can not close or open states as he has zero power to do so. In the end everyone including Fauci was down playing it.

Fauci says he doesn't regret telling Americans not to wear masks at the beginning of the pandemic

I just do not understand your point in all this, no one really knew much of anything in all this as China locked down. It just seems you are in a continuous state of Orange Man Bad...

Enough said...enjoy the next 4 years of Trump lol

If we Monday morning armchair quarterback the game there was a lot that was done wrong, or at a minimum could have been done better, but once again we are talking about a black swan event where no one knew much of anything. We could go back to Dec and nick pick at every move the Fed and States did and of course hindsight is the best...

edit on 14-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Trump said months ago he didn't want to panic people and it was his job to prevent this, you can agree or disagree with his thoughts I don't care.

You do not have to be a rocket scientist to realise that what he said, would have caused people to relax, hence the reason we have seen thousands of deaths in America. What you are actually saying then , is he does not give a crap about the safety of the American people. Be was bloody playing it down when thousands of American people were dying.

That is not stopping a panic, thst is stupidity at its highest level.

He still shut down flights as everyone else was calling him xenophobic and racist... Pelosi was walking down the streets of China town telling everyone to come there and enjoy as was the Mayor of NYC saying the same dame thing.

Those people are not the president of America. Trump is the president of America. Of course you will turn this into a right and left thing, but the simple fact is, Trump is the only person who is president.

Trump shut down flights with about 15 deaths in America and all these Governors waited another month who had the same information as Trump...lol

What's the point of shutting down the airports when the virus is already in America, and you are talking peoe it's not that bad, when you know that it is?

I just do not understand your point in all this, no one really knew much of anything in all this as China locked down. 

What the hell are you talking about. After thousands of people died in America, he was still playing the virus down.

It just seems you are in a continuous state of Orange Man Bad...

No, you are looking at every excuse not to put the blame on Trump. We see it all the time eith Trump cultists. Nothing new there.

Enough said...enjoy the next 4 years of Trump lol

Four years of more compulsive lying and saying dumbass stuff, while his cult gets bigger. Great!

If we Monday morning armchair quarterback the game there was a lot that was done wrong, or at a minimum could have been done better, but once again we are talking about a black swan event where no one knew much of anything. We could go back to Dec and nick pick at every move the Fed and States did and of course hindsight is the best...

The point is, he k we how deadly it was, and he played it down for months. There is absolutly nothing good about that in the slightest. People died because of that because people blindly listen to their leader.

It's just one of many messed up things this guy has done, and being a high functioning sociopath, you really think he cares? He only cares about himself, no one else.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

It does not matter who is President. They are all controlled regarding the important decisions. The citizenry has long been betrayed by our elected legislature and government.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Comedy News Network.

Haven't you learned by now?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join