It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he knew Covid-19 was deadly even though he downplayed it

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Assuming this is true which is definitely in question downplaying it is wise. People go crazy quick! You think the great toilet paper catastrophe of 2020 was bad? Just think what would have happened had people thought it was even worse.

Herd mentality and the bandwagon effect are absolutely forces to be reckoned with.

This was designed to be a hit piece, but it definitely missed the mark.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
There was nothing anyone in the WORLD could have done better. The problem lies with the media and Big Pharma and Agenda 2030.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Prove me wrong about what? Are you suggesting those who are rioting, burning, looting totally freaking out are right wing? The left isn't evil, but the alt left is crazy...lol

What? What the hell has that got to do with it? The peoe who are rioting, looting and burning are idiots and criminals. Are you saying all right wingers are doing this? Alot of White supremacists support trump. For a that mean all the people on the left are
White supremacists? Of course not!

I think you have issues... I didn't say "Trump can do no wrong" I said there would be no mass suicides if he looses as you and your expert are suggesting. This is not something we can debate so lets hold off until Jan and see.

Thsts the guys opinion. Being as it's a cult, there eould be suicides, but I believe there will be riots and a lot of violence if Trump loses, but we shall see.

As for doing no wrong. How many Trump supporters on this thread has said that Trump was wrong about the virus? Can you name one person?
All we see is people trying to justify it. That is cult mentality right there.

I'm not conditioned to think any which way...The left is rioting, period...The left has been freaking out with their wokeness, not the right...

We are not in a debate...what the left is doing right now is factual and not some perspective that two sides can debate... 

Answered this already.

As to your cult...we will see come January as millions kill themselves when Trump looses...

It's not my cult, it's based on evidence on how people in cults act. Oh course, you refuse to see it, but that is not surprising.

Actually if there are people like that on either side that then I hope they get their wish and just off themselves...

Never said there was no brainwashed and conditioned people on the right. Most is brainwashed and conditioned to certain extent when it comes to politics. My argument is Trump has taken that further, hence the reason we have the cult of Trump.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
There was nothing anyone in the WORLD could have done better. The problem lies with the media and Big Pharma and Agenda 2030.

What? So playing down the virus, and mocking people wearing masks, while thousands of people were dying, and while he knew how bad the virus was, was a goid thing?

Are you serious?

Trump supporters just cannot blame him for anything, and that is worrying!

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Get trump out of your head buddy. Realise that its a game, and stop projecting.
You have picked a side in the game, so you are a sheep it as simple as that.
But you are young so you have plenty of time to learn, study psychology instead of parroting things you know little about.
Look at what you have written, its projection.
When you choose an ingroup you limit your thinking and are swayed by the group thinking, make your mind your own.
The deeper you dig, the less you know because you find that everything you know has been built on lies, deception and distractions.
You have ridiculed the occult with absolute no knowledge on it, i used to do that... Now i know different.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

What? What the hell has that got to do with it? The peoe who are rioting, looting and burning are idiots and criminals. Are you saying all right wingers are doing this? Alot of White supremacists support trump. For a that mean all the people on the left are
White supremacists? Of course not!

That was a question to you... Of course all the rioting, looting and burning are left wing and so I'm asking you who cares about Trump's so called cult since they are doing nothing but going to work and taking care of their family. Even if there was one they are not some ticking time bomb like the left is right now. As to White supremacists. how many are there, three dozen?? lol The media has exasperated the numbers when in reality there are very few out there.

Thsts the guys opinion. Being as it's a cult, there eould be suicides, but I believe there will be riots and a lot of violence if Trump loses, but we shall see.

That is what I been saying...not something we can solve here in a thread...

As for doing no wrong. How many Trump supporters on this thread has said that Trump was wrong about the virus? Can you name one person?

When dealing with a black swan event is anything right or wrong? Are you going to armchair quarterback the plays after they happened...lol If Trump was wrong so was Fauci, all the Governors, the House... so on and so forth...

So yes they were wrong in many things and some were really good to be wrong such as it is not as deadly as first thought...

The only real stupendously wrong part was when Gov. Cuomo’s order to house older COVID patients in nursing homes that ended up being a huge chunk of his death totals.

edit on 13-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Assuming this is true which is definitely in question

Trump was literally recorded saying this. What are you talking about??

What is wrong with the members on here? This is almost on a level of a cult with Trump.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: filthyphilanthropistThis is almost on a level of a cult with Trump.

Almost?
No...this is absolutely cultist mentality.
Its not recent either. the cultists on ATS will never see wrong in their savior...funny because these same clowns were pretending the left seen Obama as flawless, which he wasn't. Trump however is just an endless screwup and they see him as 4d chess, trolling, etc etc...and even with his very own words, they simply deny it

Talking to them on any level is a bit like talking to some of the dumbest most devout religious (jonah lived in a whale for 3 days, no problem, and the world is flat) types...there is no point, no amount of facts will dissuade them, no context will matter. They have picked their savior and will reject any information, true or false, that comes their way which may tarnish them.

Luckily it is never about these wackjobs when it comes to the voting public.

I am not necessarily looking forward to a Biden cringefest presidency, but it will be leagues better than the corruption chief we have currently.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

That was a question to you... Of course all the rioting, looting and burning are left wing and so I'm asking you who cares about Trump's so called cult since they are doing nothing but going to work and taking care of their family. Even if there was one they are not some ticking time bomb like the left is right now. 

Again, and I eill only say this for the last time. Are you saying all leftists are rioting on the streets? How do you know they are all leftists? Do you know all of them? Are you saying there are no people on the right who lime violence and looting, and it's only people on the left?

As to White supremacists. how many are there, three dozen?? lol The media has exasperated the numbers when in reality there are very few out there.

Oh come on! Please give me reasons why white supremacists would not support Trump? Are you saying white supremacists are all on the left too.

Please tell me, what benafits would a white supremacist have being on the right?

Even better, please tell me why the Ku Klux Klan officially endorses Donald Trump? Why is that?

When dealing with a black swan event is anything right or wrong? Are you going to armchair quarterback the plays after they happened...lol If Trump was wrong so was Fauci, all the Governors, the House... so on and so forth...

So yes they were wrong in many things and some were really good to be wrong such as it is not as deadly as first thought...

The only real stupendously wrong part was when Gov. Cuomo’s order to house older COVID patients in nursing homes that ended up being a huge chunk of his death totals.

You just cannot do it. You cannot blame trump, even though Trump cultists have been hypocrites regarding this. Trump cultists believed that Trump done all he could, then it turns out he lied to the American people, even mocking people wearing masks, when he knew how bad it was, and Trump cultist come out and defend this too!

If you cannot see how this is cult ideology then you never will. He lies and lies, and the trump cultists do not batter an eyelid.

It's so bloody sad!

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox

Get trump out of your head buddy. Realise that its a game, and stop projecting.
You have picked a side in the game, so you are a sheep it as simple as that.
But you are young so you have plenty of time to learn, study psychology instead of parroting things you know little about.
Look at what you have written, its projection.
When you choose an ingroup you limit your thinking and are swayed by the group thinking, make your mind your own.
The deeper you dig, the less you know because you find that everything you know has been built on lies, deception and distractions.
You have ridiculed the occult with absolute no knowledge on it, i used to do that... Now i know different.

What the hell are you talking about!? Are you sime kind of psychic and know my age? Please tell me what my "ingroup" is?

Be my guest, try and put me straight.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Again, and I eill only say this for the last time. Are you saying all leftists are rioting on the streets? How do you know they are all leftists? Do you know all of them? Are you saying there are no people on the right who lime violence and looting, and it's only people on the left?

I didn't say all lefters are rioters, I said all rioters are lefters...lol Big difference ...They sure the hell are not your mom and pop Trump cultists.

Oh come on! Please give me reasons why white supremacists would not support Trump? Are you saying white supremacists are all on the left too.

I didn't say white supremacists didn't support Trump, I said there are so few it doesn't matter. Gang members supported Obama and there are millions of them, so what is your point.

Even better, please tell me why the Ku Klux Klan officially endorses Donald Trump? Why is that?

Come into the 2020s lol, KKK are nothing more than a small group of clowns if they are even still around... As Obama once said "I think the 50s and 60s are calling you"

You just cannot do it. You cannot blame trump, even though Trump cultists have been hypocrites regarding this. Trump cultists believed that Trump done all he could, then it turns out he lied to the American people, even mocking people wearing masks, when he knew how bad it was, and Trump cultist come out and defend this too!

Give me something to blame him for and I'll do it... He didn't cause anymore or less deaths than what we ended up with. As I said, at the same time he was trying not to panic people Dr. Fauci was saying the samething, so were many liberals in the House and Governors including Cuomo etc, so I asked you what is your point here, and it seems you have none.

edit on 13-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I didn't say all lefters are rioters, I said all rioters are lefters...lol Big difference ...They sure the hell are not your mom and pop Trump cultists.

And how do you know they are all leftists? Do you know every single one of the people who are rioting and looting?

I didn't say white supremacists didn't support Trump, I said there are so few it doesn't matter. Gang members supported Obama and there are millions of them, so what is your point.

Again, how do you know there is a few? If we already know there are racist groups that support Trump, then you can pretty much make an educated guess that all these groups do.

Can you give a reason why these groups would support Biden?

Come into the 2020s lol, KKK are nothing more than a small group of clowns if they are even still around... As Obama once said "I think the 50s and 60s are calling you"

Does not matter how many people are part of the KKK now. The fact is, they are a world wide know group, and they support Trump, just lime white supremist groups are supporting him.

Why do they support Trump?

Give me something to blame him for and I'll do it... 

Here we go!

He didn't cause anymore or less deaths than what we ended up with. As I said, at the same time he was trying not to panic people Dr. Fauci was saying the samething, 

What a complete and utter load of rubbish! Trump cultists, and yes, I think you are one now, have been complete hypocrites over this.

So, let me get this straight, Trump playing down the virus, joking about the virus, and joking about people wearing masks, when he knew how bad it was, was the right thing for him to do, even though thousands of people were dying. How the hell can you justify that?

Trump just had his first indoor rally since June, and defies the covid law again! How many times does this idiot have to mess up before you cultists realise?

so were many liberals in the House and Governors including Cuomo etc, so I asked you what is your point here, and it seems you have none.

Please post evidence thst they were all saying the same thing. Even if they were saying the same thing, they are not the president of America, Trump is. He knew how bad it was, but made it out to be pretty much nothing, which meant a lot of people took his word for it and did not wear masks or dine the social distancing, hence the reason thousand apon thousands of people died.

What I wanted to do was find out if you were a Trump cultist or not. You tried to make out you were not at the begining by saying you were not religous. But the more you posted, the more obvious it has become that you are a Trump cultist.

Nothing much else to say really. Debate over.

edit on 14-9-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

And how do you know they are all leftists? Do you know every single one of the people who are rioting and looting?

My knowledge and experience of organised riots leads me to believe that they are quite often started by agent provoateurs.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

"In social psychology , an ingroup is a social group towards which an individual feels loyalty and respect, usually due to membership in the group. This loyalty often manifests itself as an ingroup bias. ... By contrast, an outgroup is a social group to which an individual does not identify.
People have been shown to be differentially influenced by ingroup members. That is, under conditions where group categorization is psychologically salient people will shift their beliefs in line with ingroup social norms."
psychology.wikia.org...#:~:text=In%20social%20psychology%20%2C%20an%20ingroup,itself%20as%20an%20ingroup%20bias.&text=By%20 contrast%2C%20an%20outgroup%20is,an%20individual%20does%20not%20identify.

how do i know you are young?
because its obvious to me, but has nothing to do with me being psychic, im just observant, and see a lot of the way i used to be like with how reply to certain CTs. you got that fuel in your belly haha, that drives your responses and clouds your thinking, dont pick an ingroup, even if its PS vs XBOX, see all the angles. then you will see the game.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

I am into psychology too. So what group am I part of?

And how young or old do you think I am? Take a guess!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

A guess, ok 21.
An ingroup is any group you side with, you can have many these days, it used to be just the area ypu were brought into, these days people can have lots of ingroups, religion, sport, politics, even the politics of another country which has nothing to do with them.

Does your family still treat you like a child btw?
Is ur dob, an 8,17 or 26.?

You seem to be searching for truth however you wont get close to it by subscribing to an ingroup.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Assuming this is true which is definitely in question

Trump was literally recorded saying this. What are you talking about??

What is wrong with the members on here? This is almost on a level of a cult with Trump.
Are you unaware that the press makes a rule of giving us stories with no sources and are totally without fact when taking about Trump? It’s sort of a big deal, been happening a lot these past 4 years or so... check the news!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

A guess, ok 21.

I was born 8th June 1976

An ingroup is any group you side with, you can have many these days, it used to be just the area ypu were brought into, these days people can have lots of ingroups, religion, sport, politics, even the politics of another country which has nothing to do with them.

Thst I understand and agree with. People always want to be part of groups, but I fail to understand what that has to do with my views on Trump. Nothing to do eith wanting to be in a group, but the fact that the evidence points to what I am saying.

Does your family still treat you like a child btw?
Is ur dob, an 8,17 or 26.?

Seriously, not seeing your point here. I left home at 16. I have lived and travelled many places around the world, so always been independent, as I was brought up be. You are trying to read me and getting it wrong every turn I'm afraid.

You seem to be searching for truth however you wont get close to it by subscribing to an ingroup.

Regarding this, I am not searching for anything. You are the one assuming about me, and getting it completly wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Catching up with this thread, I'm guessing that majority of the pro Trump posters (and the Afghans and the Iraqi's) would have loved Bush to have taken a 'responsible attitude' and have downplayed the 9/11 attacks (which killed 191 thousand people less than Covid has done to date - an an awful lot of ATSers seem to think was a false flag) ?

Am sure I'll be told its not the same, but how irresponsible was it for Bush to overreact in the way he did?

Asking in the spirit of conversation.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

So you left home at 16 to travel the world, and you are in your 40s.... So either im completely wrong or you are lying.

Although my hinting about the dob and you yearning the respect of others seems spot on.

Anyway if you're in your 40s and still unable to see by the bull sh1t. I did get it wrong.

Saturn will not be happy, he comes by on your 29th year to sort you out.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join