It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he knew Covid-19 was deadly even though he downplayed it

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Mate your deluded, America and the World was well Fked before Trump took the helm, DJT has just helped normalise the chaos.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox

Mate your deluded, America and the World was well Fked before Trump took the helm, DJT has just helped normalise the chaos.

How am I deluded? When did i say say the world was not fuc#ed up before Trump? Can you post where I said that?

Trump has helped normalize the Chaos? Are you serious? He has America divided in a way that has never been seen before. He has turned the left and right into a good vs evil/God vs the devil situation.

We are seeing the fastest growing cult happening right now in America!

He has certainly added to the Chaos we see in the world today!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

LMAO, you're several months late to this party.

Even the Liberal outlets I listen to are screaming "nothing burger" and won't get behind this hack reporting.

If you think you have a legitimate "gotcha" moment here, you're delusional!

Good luck with this old/new information, I'm sure Trump is #ed this time!!! Lol

you live in denial go read the article its not old woodward just release the recordint today you can clearly ear trump saying that he downplay the virus in feb "i always gonna downplay it" and in the same rcording said that he know how deadly it is but i will still downplay it...

and in a press conference today he dint denied it en said he lied not to cause a panic

And I'm glad he didn't cause panic because it was hard enough to find certain items at the store WITHOUT the panic. Imagine that 100 times worse.

I for one don't see anything wrong with his reasoning. Not to mention he has already publicly stated his reasons BEFORE this recording came out.

Why won't you ask your self if the journalist felt this was such a bombshell then why did he wait 8 months to write a book and then release the audio when HE himself could have saved lives (supposedly)?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
China was like it's nothing at all, nothing to see here. *seals humans inside apartment*

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: OutTheBox

How am I deluded? When did i say say the world was not fuc#ed up before Trump? Can you post where I said that?

Trump has helped normalize the Chaos? Are you serious? He has America divided in a way that has never been seen before. He has turned the left and right into a good vs evil/God vs the devil situation.

Trumps fault for division? Nah.....the Media. And you know it. You just don't want to admit it.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Trumps fault for division? Nah.....the Media. And you know it. You just don't want to admit it.

I have explained this already. Because this is a cult, people's views are more extreme, hence the reason this has turned into a good vs evil thing.

Cult standing outside a church with a bible, and Trump looking to the sky saying he is the chosen one has got the extreme patriot Christians going into a frenzy.

Why is Trump blatantly pretending to be a Christian? Because he knows his core followers are extreme patriot Christians.

And, the most damning evidence this is a cult is the fact the his followers refuse to blame him for anything. It's is a cult, plain and simple!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Actually the left did that about 30 seconds after he was elected. It hasn't been the right or even the moderate left involved in any of this...The far left from day one has been freaking out as the rest of us just watch and eat pop corn, so don't include us in your 3+ year tantrum.

That cult is the alt left that has been growing a good deal back with Obama...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Actually the left did that about 30 seconds after he was elected. It hasn't been the right or even the moderate left involved in any of this...The far left from day one has been freaking out as the rest of us just watch and eat pop corn, so don't include us in your 3+ year tantrum.

That cult is the alt left that has been growing a good deal back with Obama...

Thank you for proving my point! You are conditioned to blame everything on the left, but was it the leader of the left saying they were the chosen one, while looking towards the sky?? Was it the left that were standing outside a church holding a bible, and his follows saying their partners started speaking in tounges while he was doing this, even though they do not believe in God?
Are there supporters claiming that God sent their leader? I could go on and on!

It's a cult!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: KawRider9

LMAO, you're several months late to this party.

Even the Liberal outlets I listen to are screaming "nothing burger" and won't get behind this hack reporting.

If you think you have a legitimate "gotcha" moment here, you're delusional!

Good luck with this old/new information, I'm sure Trump is #ed this time!!! Lol

you live in denial go read the article its not old woodward just release the recordint today you can clearly ear trump saying that he downplay the virus in feb "i always gonna downplay it" and in the same rcording said that he know how deadly it is but i will still downplay it...

and in a press conference today he dint denied it en said he lied not to cause a panic

And I'm glad he didn't cause panic because it was hard enough to find certain items at the store WITHOUT the panic. Imagine that 100 times worse.

I for one don't see anything wrong with his reasoning. Not to mention he has already publicly stated his reasons BEFORE this recording came out.

Why won't you ask your self if the journalist felt this was such a bombshell then why did he wait 8 months to write a book and then release the audio when HE himself could have saved lives (supposedly)?

Common evry other leader in the world told the truth...show me where in the world there was panic...no other leader lied

and panic is Trump middle name he is going out of is way to cause panic about antifa and blm the left...

the adults need to take back the country

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

lst i check Woodward is not on the ticket...and again trump was president...it was trump job to protect the american people...not Woodward...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It's a cult!

A cult of 5 people? I'm not even religious and I believe in first term abortions...I will vote for Trump too over that far left bull that has been building since Obama came into office you know back when the violent demonstrations started... So how does that mix into your religious cult narrative...

I started to really see it form back in 2016/2017 when violent ANTIFA protesters prevented Milo Yiannopoulos from speaking at Berkeley... It started to spread like wild fire after that to what we see today in our cities.

Do you really agree with what is going on in our cities? There is no right or moderate left involved in any of that. 95% is the alt left fighting the alt left with nether really knowing what they are fight for and I don't think really care.

Talk about a cult forming...

You know it all comes down to numbers in the end. You can have Waco happen and who really cares as the numbers are small. Same for this big White supremacist narrative...very few out there in 2020. Hell a few years ago when they came together from all over the country to demonstrate we are talking a few dozen clown people...lol

So go on with your Trump cult of 5 people and enjoy that one...geez

edit on 12-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The fact that you do not even see this as a cult is quite telling. How about listen to an expert on cults, who was in a cult, and who has spent the last 20 years or so helping people who were in cults. Is he talking rubbish too? I guess it's because he is a nasty evil leftist right?

As for what's going on regarding the riots. I am completly against that, but what does that have to do with Trump?

I never once said all his supporters are extreme patriotic Christians, but a lot of them are, and that is a fact. In fact, on this site, you are the first Trump supporter I have come across who claims not to be religious.

But we are seeing all the traits of a cult when you listen to his extreme patriotic Christian supporters. It's do obvious, I do not know how you can deny it.

A good example is this thread. When the virus first hit, and prople were saying Trump did not do enough, his supporters eould argue that he done all he could. Now it's come to light that he actually lied, the same people are making excuses for him. That is part of a cult mentality, in their leader can do no wrong, as he is above that.

And also the fact that he is obviously lying about being a Christian. Why? Becsuse he knows his core supporters are extreme patriotic Christians, who are easy to manipalate.

All it took was for him to stand outside a church with the bible, and people started to say their partners were speaking in tounges! Thats all it took!

And he has divided a country in such a way, that I worry that if he does not get anoth four years, you will see violence of the street between the left and right.

He is a lousy president, but he is a skilled manipalator, and knows how to condition people, just like the best cult leaders.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The fact that you do not even see this as a cult is quite telling. How about listen to an expert on cults, who was in a cult, and who has spent the last 20 years or so helping people who were in cults. Is he talking rubbish too? I guess it's because he is a nasty evil leftist right?

Once again what are the numbers you are talking about? What is it that this cult been doing? How much is just a left narrative.

I never once said all his supporters are extreme patriotic Christians, but a lot of them are, and that is a fact. In fact, on this site, you are the first Trump supporter I have come across who claims not to be religious.

Is religious or being a patriot a bad thing though? I think a lot of churches do good, but it is not for me.

But we are seeing all the traits of a cult when you listen to his extreme patriotic Christian supporters. It's do obvious, I do not know how you can deny it.

Have you listen to the left who have been foaming at their mouths? lol geez... Which side is freaking out, has been freaking out? Which side has been super violent and would rather spit in your face than to actually debate anything.

A good example is this thread. When the virus first hit, and prople were saying Trump did not do enough, his supporters eould argue that he done all he could. Now it's come to light that he actually lied, the same people are making excuses for him. That is part of a cult mentality, in their leader can do no wrong, as he is above that.

Do you know what a black swan event is? Trump said he knew early it was serious...like shut down flights that was never done before serious, but he also said he didn't want to freak people out... This is back when the left was pushing it was not a big deal and Trump was a racist and xenophobia...Fausi has recently came out and said that at no time did Trump go against his advice. Though Fausi went from all is good to the sky is falling back to its not as bad as we thought...

So not making excuses..here but who cares...trying to clam the herd had no change in what was done with the information known at the time. We are now seeing that it is no where near as bad as some suggested back in Apr/May, so was Trump right all along? Lookingg back many could have done things better, but WTH do you do with a black swan event...

And also the fact that he is obviously lying about being a Christian. Why? Becsuse he knows his core supporters are extreme patriotic Christians, who are easy to manipalate.

Who cares..Biden all of a sudden has become religious...lol Maybe its because he knows he will most likely die soon...Core supporters...10% 20% 50% 70% 99% what is the number here my friend...I'm thinking less than 5%.

He is a lousy president, but he is a skilled manipalator, and knows how to condition people, just like the best cult leaders.

He has been better than Obama so not sure how lousy he has been, or maybe Obama was just that bad and Trump is lousy too. I'm seeing a pattern with your posts in you are very anti-religious. I can read deep into what you suggest you have huge problems with religion in general...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Firstly, why did you completly ignore the video? What's the point of a debate when you ignore certain stuff?

Watch the video first, and please tell me how this expert in cults is wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Firstly, why did you completly ignore the video? What's the point of a debate when you ignore certain stuff?

Watch the video first, and please tell me how this expert in cults is wrong.

I did watch it...So this expert (I think self describe) who was with Moon back in the day recruiting and indoctrinating new members...OK strike one... Basically a self taught "mental health counselor" no real degree I can find, not even basic psychology...Strike two...Was very interested in Jim Jones and even says if Trump loses he could trigger a Jim Jones event...OK strike three for the absurdity of it.

He is the perfect person the left wants to talk to, Don't Ya Think? Much of what he says that shows signed of cult like tools with Trump are tools EVERY politician uses too. Didn't Bush put in scripture messages in his speeches, Didn't Obama use the same tools...Isn't Biden doing the same...What is new with Trump..nothing, but he is a cult leader where all these other Presidents are not while being basically the same.

So ya I did watch and he is trying to sell a book....

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

did watch it...So this expert (I think self describe) who was with Moon back in the day recruiting and indoctrinating new members...OK strike one... Basically a self taught "mental health counselor" no real degree I can find, not even basic psychology

Steven Hassan

Steven Hassan, M.Ed., LMHC, NCC is one of the foremost authorities on cults and mind control. He has been involved in educating the public about mind control, brainwashing and destructive cults since 1976. He holds a Master’s degree in counseling psychology from Cambridge College, is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and a Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC). 

Yeah, you really looked into it. Your mind was made up before you even saw the video, and this is the problem here, and a pattern I see in trump supporters, esp the cultists.

Strike two...Was very interested in Jim Jones and even says if Trump loses he could trigger a Jim Jones event...OK strike three for the absurdity of it.

And, being an expert in cults, and see what is happening right now, why would he not be worried about that? It's the fastest growing cult in the world, and Trump fanatics have already shown that they think the man can do no wrong, as this thread proves.

He is the perfect person the left wants to talk to,

Ah, I was waiting for the word left to come up!

Don't Ya Think? Much of what he says that shows signed of cult like tools with Trump are tools EVERY politician uses too.

All people in power use brainwashing and conditioning techniques, I have never said otherwise, but what we are seeing regarding the trump cult, is on another level, esp for a western country, and the most powerful and advanced country in the world.

nothing, but he is a cult leader where all these other Presidents are not while being basically the same.

What's your point? I have said that people in power condition and brainwash people, but this is on another level.

So ya I did watch and he is trying to sell a book...

Well, he is also an Author, and yes, they sell books, but he has always helped thousands of people, or are you ignoring thst part?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Yeah, you really looked into it. Your mind was made up before you even saw the video, and this is the problem here, and a pattern I see in trump supporters, esp the cultists.

It wasn't then I watched it...I disagree. F dude all you say is "he is an expert" you must believe him...I know many so called expert that are full of Sh!t BTW academia is also about 90% far left, so he hates Trump too not a big surprise...

And, being an expert in cults, and see what is happening right now, why would he not be worried about that? It's the fastest growing cult in the world, and Trump fanatics have already shown that they think the man can do no wrong, as this thread proves.

Nope...next... No one is going to commit mass suicide if Trump does not win...get real...

Ah, I was waiting for the word left to come up!

All people in power use brainwashing and conditioning techniques, I have never said otherwise, but what we are seeing regarding the trump cult, is on another level, esp for a western country, and the most powerful and advanced country in the world.

Once again the ONLY people freaking out is a alt left and the white woke...both hate Trump.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

It wasn't then I watched it...I disagree. F dude all you say is "he is an expert" you must believe him...I know many so called expert that are full of Sh!t BTW academia is also about 90% far left, so he hates Trump too not a big surprise...

So now you change the goal posts, because I proved you wrong. You are just like the other trump cultists, and you have proved it, so thanked you very much. So what do you do? You do what you are conditioned to do, and that is blame the evil left. Good vs evil, the devil vs God.

Nope...next... No one is going to commit mass suicide if Trump does not win...get real...

Of course you will not think thst. Trump can do no wrong, and you cannot see the cult that is so obviously out there.

Once again the ONLY people freaking out is a alt left and the white woke...both hate Trump.

The great thing about this, is you have completly proved my point. It's easy to win debates with peoe like you because you are conditioned to think the same. It's lime talking to the same person over and over again. But hey, at least you tried.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
More stupidity aboit the virus coming from the mouth of Lord Trump!

edit on 12-9-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

So now you change the goal posts, because I proved you wrong. You are just like the other trump cultists, and you have proved it, so thanked you very much. So what do you do? You do what you are conditioned to do, and that is blame the evil left. Good vs evil, the devil vs God.

Prove me wrong about what? Are you suggesting those who are rioting, burning, looting totally freaking out are right wing? The left isn't evil, but the alt left is crazy...lol

Of course you will not think thst. Trump can do no wrong, and you cannot see the cult that is so obviously out there.

I think you have issues... I didn't say "Trump can do no wrong" I said there would be no mass suicides if he looses as you and your expert are suggesting. This is not something we can debate so lets hold off until Jan and see.

The great thing about this, is you have completly proved my point. It's easy to win debates with peoe like you because you are conditioned to think the same. It's lime talking to the same person over and over again. But hey, at least you tried.

I live near Portland and that proves my point...

I'm not conditioned to think any which way...The left is rioting, period...The left has been freaking out with their wokeness, not the right...

We are not in a debate...what the left is doing right now is factual and not some perspective that two sides can debate... As to your cult...we will see come January as millions kill themselves when Trump looses...

Actually if there are people like that on either side that then I hope they get their wish and just off themselves...

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join