It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he knew Covid-19 was deadly even though he downplayed it

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I think he handled the virus fine, I'm not about to start picking every little thing apart.

What a suprise! And thank you for proving my point! You just cannot do it can't you?

He lied! He knew how bad the virus was, but was playing it down, which meant more people got infected because as far as they knew, their leader told them so!

He did better than ZERO and Biden would have done, I'm sure of that.

Again, your cult mind is showing. You are programmed to blame Biden for everything. But Biden is not the president, it's Trump!

Also, I've already written extensively about what I think in my previous posts I'm not about to repeat it for you.

I think you have said enough!

Are you an extreme patriot and a Christian by any chance?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: neformore

It's ironic that your opening line is "Its like the Trump fans don't understand that this stuff is on video." and then you proceed to show us videos that are edited and cherry picked to leave out all of the context before and after the quotes. This is exactly why the country doesn't trust MSM.

Which part of the things he says that are recorded on video which he then goes on to contradict himself with other things he says that are recorded on video didn't he say, exactly?

The context is "things Trump said about the Coronavirus on video"

Maybe you should actually watch them

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
but I do know one thing, at least Q anon has encouraged people to research things for themselves. And THAT is a HUGE problem for the DEMS, aint it?

When 'research' is dismissing the majority of scientists and public health professionals because it doesn't suit a political narrative, it has a different name, which is this.

Bull#.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

I think he handled the virus fine, I'm not about to start picking every little thing apart.

What a suprise! And thank you for proving my point! You just cannot do it can't you?

He lied! He knew how bad the virus was, but was playing it down, which meant more people got infected because as far as they knew, their leader told them so!

He did better than ZERO and Biden would have done, I'm sure of that.

Again, your cult mind is showing. You are programmed to blame Biden for everything. But Biden is not the president, it's Trump!

Also, I've already written extensively about what I think in my previous posts I'm not about to repeat it for you.

I think you have said enough!

Are you an extreme patriot and a Christian by any chance?

I'm a Christian inasmuch as I believe in Jesus. I don't go to church or read the bible.

And I'm a patriot inasmuch as I support my country and want it to do well and I even wanted it to do well when ZERO was in charge.

So, go to hell with your assumptions, you don't know # about me.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

but I do know one thing, at least Q anon has encouraged people to research things for themselves. And THAT is a HUGE problem for the DEMS, aint it?

When 'research' is dismissing the majority of scientists and public health professionals because it doesn't suit a political narrative, it has a different name, which is this.

Bull#.

Lies, even Fauchi said Trump didn't do anything wrong. So give it a rest.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Southern Guardian

See, now imagine if that was ZERO in your little comic?

It would be in bad taste then too, but people would likely die for it.

But you can bully and trash Jesus and Christians all you like and they will not stoop to your level.

Been done already

OBAMA JESUS PAINTING ON DISPLAY IN BOSTON

But that's not all, a least one super important, famous, and politically relevant person (aka celebrity) called ZERO, "Our lord and savior" on national TV!

Jamie Foxx takes heat for calling Obama "our Lord and savior"

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I'm not about to be suckered into an argument of semantics with a Lefty. I already know that is an exercise in futility and doublespeak and foolishness.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

a reply to: Southern Guardian

See, now imagine if that was ZERO in your little comic?

It would be in bad taste then too, but people would likely die for it.

But you can bully and trash Jesus and Christians all you like and they will not stoop to your level.

Been done already

OBAMA JESUS PAINTING ON DISPLAY IN BOSTON

But that's not all, a least one super important, famous, and politically relevant person (aka celebrity) called ZERO, "Our lord and savior" on national TV!

Jamie Foxx takes heat for calling Obama "our Lord and savior"

Like i said that is in bad taste, but at least they didn't depict him naked. He also isn't on the cross. So it's not quite as offensive.
edit on 10-9-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85
Highlighting any illness or anything makes it more.
This is FACT

The MSM highlight the negative constantly and this has a detrimental effect in the collective conscious.

Its all deliberate, it amazes me that people believe that institutions like the WHO are in the buisness of making people healthy, when the oppisite is true, and is glaringly obvious.

If the WHO made everyone healthy there would be no need for the WHO.
No people buying drugs, no big pharma.

I love the ignorant because its not their fault for their ignorance, they are just liv8ng the life TPTB have laid out for them.

But disinfo agents i want to destroy, becausr they are not ignorant, they are just weak.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You know , the EX President is Really Beautiful Inside , at Least He Thinks So .........

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
I think Cher wore it better.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I'm a Christian inasmuch as I believe in Jesus. I don't go to church or read the bible.

And I'm a patriot inasmuch as I support my country and want it to do well and I even wanted it to do well when ZERO was in charge.

So, go to hell with your assumptions, you don't know # about me.

So, you are a patriot, and you are a Christian, and a Trump cultist! Wow! How did I guess? It's easy because trump cultists are an open book. I do not have to know you personally to know that you are a Trump cultist, as it's plain to see.

But that you for proving my point!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I'm not about to be suckered into an argument of semantics with a Lefty. I already know that is an exercise in futility and doublespeak and foolishness.

See, you just keep proving my point. Anyone who disagrees with you is a leftist. You are programmed to think that way. How can I be a leftist if I have not voted for over 20 years. But thst does not matter, becsuse you are conditioned to think that way.

You are a Trump cultist, thst much is obvious!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Am I supposed to be ashamed that I believe in Jesus and I support my country's leaders?

You are a real jerk, do you know that?

Trying to belittle me for what? Because I believe in Jesus, like millions of people worldwide and like billions of people have throughout history.

I'm supposed to feel ashamed of that?

Who the hell do you think you are?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

See, you just keep proving my point. Anyone who disagrees with you is a leftist. You are programmed to think that way. How can I be a leftist if I have not voted for over 20 years. But thst does not matter, becsuse you are conditioned to think that way.

You are a Trump cultist, thst much is obvious!

What is obvious is that you are a bigot and a jerk. Like most Leftists.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Am I supposed to be ashamed that I believe in Jesus and I support my country's leaders?

Nope, not at all, but the trend when it comes to Trump cultists, is that they are extreme patriots, and also they are Christians. Why is Trump pretending to be a Christian, when he is obviously an Athiest?

I do not care what you think about me. I am more concerned about the world's fastest growing cult, and where this is going to go!

Trying to belittle me for what?

I am not trying to be little you, I am just stating the facts. America is torn in two at the moment because of this cult, and it eill only get worse, esp if he wins another term.

Because I believe in Jesus, like millions of people worldwide and like billions of people have throughout history.

Again, you can believe in Jesus if you want, or whatever God you want, the fact is, trumps extreme supporters, who are part of his cult are extreme patriots who are Christians, and this group is easy to manipalate.

Sigh

Someone with an opinion based on facts.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What is obvious is that you are a bigot and a jerk. Like most Leftists.

Again, you are showing how conditioned you are. The more you post, the more obvious it is.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Nope, not at all, but the trend when it comes to Trump cultists, is that they are extreme patriots, and also they are Christians. Why is Trump pretending to be a Christian, when he is obviously an Athiest?

I do not care what you think about me. I am more concerned about the world's fastest growing cult, and where this is going to go!

Trying to belittle me for what?

I am not trying to be little you, I am just stating the facts. America is torn in two at the moment because of this cult, and it eill only get worse, esp if he wins another term.

Because I believe in Jesus, like millions of people worldwide and like billions of people have throughout history.

Again, you can believe in Jesus if you want, or whatever God you want, the fact is, trumps extreme supporters, who are part of his cult are extreme patriots who are Christians, and this group is easy to manipalate.

Sigh

Someone with an opinion based on facts.

You sound triggered and got nuthin! hue hue

Do you sound off against Muslims like you do Christians comrade?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You sound triggered and got nuthin! hue hue

Do you sound off against Muslims like you do Christians comrade?

I sound triggered? How does what I am saying have anything to do with Muslims? I am talking about the Trump cult, not Muslims.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

I was saying masks were a god-damned placebo for months, Karen.

Take your annoying whine elsewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join