It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he knew Covid-19 was deadly even though he downplayed it

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Biden's decades-long opposition to federally mandated busing came back into the spotlight during the first round of Democratic primary debates on June 27, when Sen. Kamala Harris took a targeted shot at him over the issue.

"There was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools and she was bused to school every day," Harris said. "That little girl was me. So I will tell you that on this subject, it cannot be an intellectual debate among Democrats."

In the debate, Biden maintained that he didn't oppose voluntary busing programs, only busing ordered by the Department of Education. But new evidence uncovered from that period from The Times revealed Biden to be one of the Senate's most vocal advocates opposing court-ordered busing as well.

What the hell has that got to do with what I am saying about Trump? Absolutly nothing!

I don't know of anyone claiming that Trump is the second coming or the messiah, those are terms thrown at us by democrats like you.

Now we are delving into the mind of a cult follower.
Democrat like me? How did you work thst one out? Firstly, I am not from or living in America. Secondly, I have not voted in over 20 years, because I see through the BS, the conditioning and the brainwashing, and I do not want to be a part of that.

As for supporters not seeing him as a messiah, why dont you try googling that? Why don't you watch trump supporters being interviewed. Why font you listen to what the extreme Christians are saying about him? Are they all fake Trump supporters, planted to make him look bad?

I've heard people say he was chosen by God by very few of his supporters.

You are either lying, or just refuse to believe that!

The huge majority of his supporters like him because he actually pushes the policies he ran on and lives up to his promises.

Again, rubbish! He has lied and lied since being in office. The only thing he has managed to do is gain such a huge cult following, that he has divided America in two! Good vs evil, God vs the devil.

He has his supporters under his thumb thst they refuse to admit any wrong doing he has done. A good example is the virus. People were on here a few months ago saying Trump done everything he could, and told people everything about the virus. He blatantly lied, and now, trump supporters still cannot bring themselves to blame him in any way. That is cult ideology, simple as that!

I don't think "cult" means what you think it means but I digress. You're just repeating what you hear, due to a lack of independent thinking.

Again, rubbish! All the evidence points to a cult. Why do you think he targets the extreme patriot Christians? Because they are easily manipalated. Why is he lying saying he is a Christian when he obviously is not? Why in interviews he has looked to the sky and said he was chosen?

It's a bloody cult, and it's do obvious it's a cult. But of course, people in the cult will never admit it. They spend their time blaming the left and looking at them as if it is good vs evil. This is what Trump wants.

He is a terrible leader of a country, but he is a skilled cult leader, as we are seeing now.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

You're 100% correct. But what I mean is that they hit the jet wash and fell into a free fall spin around 2012. Then hammered down on the accelerator heading off the cliff like Thelma and Louise and went overboard, never letting off the gas, not even for a tiny brake check.

It's the moment progressives and liberals bond while the still sane democrats in the background are trying to stop them. Visualize it just right and you'll get a good laugh at how much sense it makes.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Jay-morris

True, but I have serious reservations about Biden. He chose his VP because she is a woman. He wasn't looking for the best person for the job, he chose based on their sex. In a country where it is said that anyone can rise to the top the Dem party is saying you have to be female. Then he chose Harris wich she has gone on record endorsing protests that have turned to riots and in the preliminaries said things about Biden that should have disqualified her. If the Dems wanted to bring the country together they would have at least picked Tulsi. The far left hate her but those in the middle love her or at least like her. Some on the right even like her even if her thoughts on the 2nd amendment are not compatible.

The problem is, they are all bad. Do I think Biden will make a good president? I don't think so, but what we are seeing regarding Trump is something that has not been seen in America before.

He is Destroying America, and a leader needs to come in to bring the American people together again. To snap people out of this spell under trump.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You're not from or living in America... If that's your defense then you should have stopped there. Stick to the mythical creatures of ATS and stay out of the politics, bucko. You're in over your head.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Ummm. . . .

So Trump wanted people to remain calm and the left wanted everyone wearing panic pants.

How much more of this can you continue to try and spin?

Just how much do you hate your country?

It blows my mind. If it was the other way around, you and Xuenchen would be foaming at the mouth.

There is a significant difference between maintaining honest open calm, and lying to the American people which directly impacted their health. Holding rallies when he KNEW it was dangerous.

And you still defend him.

Implying masks weren't a big deal, even though he said, in his own words, that it's dangerous and transmits easily through the air.

And still you defend him.

You're literally no different to scientologists at this point. Just a different cult.

You people lost your way so damn bad because of cognitive dissonance. You don't deserve to be called an American. You're one by residence only.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

You're not from or living in America... If that's your defense then you should have stopped there. Stick to the mythical creatures of ATS and stay out of the politics, bucko. You're in over your head.

In over my head lol And why should I not be interested? America is the most powerful country in the world, and what happens there effects the rest of the world.

Also, it's facinating, and of course worry, seeing the fastest growing cult in the world unfold in the most powerful and advanced country in the world.

And there is a lesson here. Even in the most advanced and most powerful country in the world, something lime this can happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Biden could stand with KKK members and vote against busing black kids to white schools and his loyal supporters would still follow him. That's how brainwashed his cult is right now.

Only difference between my post and yours is that mine is true while yours is pure speculation.

Absolute rubbish and obviously coming from a Trump cultist. Bidens following are absolutly nothing to what we are seeing in America now regarding Trump supporters. Is Biden bring called the second coming? The messiah? Are people saying he has been chosen by God to lead America? I can sure as hell post evidence with thiscregarding trump.

You are in a cult, plain and simple.

Absolute rubbish you say? He was called out by the girl he decided, by race and gender, to make his VP.

Biden's decades-long opposition to federally mandated busing came back into the spotlight during the first round of Democratic primary debates on June 27, when Sen. Kamala Harris took a targeted shot at him over the issue.

"There was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools and she was bused to school every day," Harris said. "That little girl was me. So I will tell you that on this subject, it cannot be an intellectual debate among Democrats."

In the debate, Biden maintained that he didn't oppose voluntary busing programs, only busing ordered by the Department of Education. But new evidence uncovered from that period from The Times revealed Biden to be one of the Senate's most vocal advocates opposing court-ordered busing as well.

Source

I don't know of anyone claiming that Trump is the second coming or the messiah, those are terms thrown at us by democrats like you. I've heard people say he was chosen by God by very few of his supporters. The huge majority of his supporters like him because he actually pushes the policies he ran on and lives up to his promises.

I don't think "cult" means what you think it means but I digress. You're just repeating what you hear, due to a lack of independent thinking.

Qanon say he is the chosen one chose by the military to fight satanic pedophile ....and yes religious leader call him the second coming

You afraid of Q Anon???? LMAO

there bat # crazy...toxic
cant believe it even exist ....and worst you guys promoted it....you guys should be really proud...

Not me comrade....

but I do know one thing, at least Q anon has encouraged people to research things for themselves. And THAT is a HUGE problem for the DEMS, aint it?

No, it's a bunch of karens watching the same handful of YouTube videos and calling it facts. They're not doing any research. They make the most obscure connections between numbers then decide it's some sort of message. It's a cult.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats plummeting in the polls 😎

You can say it as much as you like, it still won't make it true. This is going to hit bunker boy hard, and rightly so. Actual Americans can finally see what little regard he ever had for their safety. The rest of you will continue being anti American.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

In over my head lol And why should I not be interested? America is the most powerful country in the world, and what happens there effects the rest of the world.

Also, it's facinating, and of course worry, seeing the fastest growing cult in the world unfold in the most powerful and advanced country in the world.

And there is a lesson here. Even in the most advanced and most powerful country in the world, something lime this can happen.

Yeah the rednecks on here love to use the "ur not from here" line. Merely displaying lack of education as to what geopolitical considerations are.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats plummeting in the polls 😎

You can say it as much as you like, it still won't make it true. This is going to hit bunker boy hard, and rightly so. Actual Americans can finally see what little regard he ever had for their safety. The rest of you will continue being anti American.

Little regard?

Sure... promiseskept.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yeah the rednecks on here love to use the "ur not from here" line. Merely displaying lack of education as to what geopolitical considerations are.

You should work to make your own country better instead of butting into our business all the time.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

One thing you can pretty much guarantee when it comes to Trump cultists. They are extreme patriots, as well as being Christians. Easiest people for Trump to control and maniparlate to his will.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Biden could stand with KKK members and vote against busing black kids to white schools and his loyal supporters would still follow him. That's how brainwashed his cult is right now.

Only difference between my post and yours is that mine is true while yours is pure speculation.

Absolute rubbish and obviously coming from a Trump cultist. Bidens following are absolutly nothing to what we are seeing in America now regarding Trump supporters. Is Biden bring called the second coming? The messiah? Are people saying he has been chosen by God to lead America? I can sure as hell post evidence with thiscregarding trump.

You are in a cult, plain and simple.

Absolute rubbish you say? He was called out by the girl he decided, by race and gender, to make his VP.

Source

I don't know of anyone claiming that Trump is the second coming or the messiah, those are terms thrown at us by democrats like you. I've heard people say he was chosen by God by very few of his supporters. The huge majority of his supporters like him because he actually pushes the policies he ran on and lives up to his promises.

Qanon say he is the chosen one chose by the military to fight satanic pedophile ....and yes religious leader call him the second coming

You afraid of Q Anon???? LMAO

there bat # crazy...toxic
cant believe it even exist ....and worst you guys promoted it....you guys should be really proud...

Not me comrade....

but I do know one thing, at least Q anon has encouraged people to research things for themselves. And THAT is a HUGE problem for the DEMS, aint it?

No, it's a bunch of karens watching the same handful of YouTube videos and calling it facts. They're not doing any research. They make the most obscure connections between numbers then decide it's some sort of message. It's a cult.

Some might do that, but others are doing research and LEARNING a whole lot about the Democrats. That's exactly what your Dimocrat leaders are afraid of.

Not the number stuff or gematria or whatevver....but the REAL STUFF....and Q encouraged a lot of people to learn it for themselves.

You can bad mouth Q all you want, but the fact is that Q encourages people to research and LEARN about what is happening, and what has happened.

Your silly Dem leaders want you stupid, and you abide by their wishes apparently.
edit on 10-9-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

a reply to: fencesitter85

One thing you can pretty much guarantee when it comes to Trump cultists. They are extreme patriots, as well as being Christians. Easiest people for Trump to control and maniparlate to his will.

Can't "maniparlate" me Einstein. I like results. Something I never saw from 8 yrs. of ZERO/Dementia Joe.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Can't "maniparlate" me Einstein. I like results. Something I never saw from 8 yrs. of ZERO/Dementia Joe.

Really? So why can't you condem his for his actions and lies regarding the virus?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I don't know of anyone claiming that Trump is the second coming or the messiah

Yep.

Source

I think Trump would quite like this one.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The source is from a satire page but the actual sale is real, legitimate and in the link.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

See, now imagine if that was ZERO in your little comic?

It would be in bad taste then too, but people would likely die for it.

But you can bully and trash Jesus and Christians all you like and they will not stoop to your level.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Really? So why can't you condem his for his actions and lies regarding the virus?

I think he handled the virus fine, I'm not about to start picking every little thing apart.

He did better than ZERO and Biden would have done, I'm sure of that.

Also, I've already written extensively about what I think in my previous posts I'm not about to repeat it for you.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

" He lied to all of us "

No , he Spared Us from the Hysterical Masses saying the " Sky Is Falling " when in Reality it was Far from it in retrospect . The President Did Exactly what he Needed to do to Preserve the State of the Union .

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join