It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he knew Covid-19 was deadly even though he downplayed it

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Jay-morris

a reply to: Jay-morris

Biden could stand with KKK members and vote against busing black kids to white schools and his loyal supporters would still follow him. That's how brainwashed his cult is right now.

Only difference between my post and yours is that mine is true while yours is pure speculation.

Absolute rubbish and obviously coming from a Trump cultist. Bidens following are absolutly nothing to what we are seeing in America now regarding Trump supporters. Is Biden bring called the second coming? The messiah? Are people saying he has been chosen by God to lead America? I can sure as hell post evidence with thiscregarding trump.

You are in a cult, plain and simple.

Absolute rubbish you say? He was called out by the girl he decided, by race and gender, to make his VP.

Biden's decades-long opposition to federally mandated busing came back into the spotlight during the first round of Democratic primary debates on June 27, when Sen. Kamala Harris took a targeted shot at him over the issue.

"There was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools and she was bused to school every day," Harris said. "That little girl was me. So I will tell you that on this subject, it cannot be an intellectual debate among Democrats."

In the debate, Biden maintained that he didn't oppose voluntary busing programs, only busing ordered by the Department of Education. But new evidence uncovered from that period from The Times revealed Biden to be one of the Senate's most vocal advocates opposing court-ordered busing as well.

Source

I don't know of anyone claiming that Trump is the second coming or the messiah, those are terms thrown at us by democrats like you. I've heard people say he was chosen by God by very few of his supporters. The huge majority of his supporters like him because he actually pushes the policies he ran on and lives up to his promises.

I don't think "cult" means what you think it means but I digress. You're just repeating what you hear, due to a lack of independent thinking.

Qanon say he is the chosen one chose by the military to fight satanic pedophile ....and yes religious leader call him the second coming

You afraid of Q Anon???? LMAO

there bat # crazy...toxic
cant believe it even exist ....and worst you guys promoted it....you guys should be really proud...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Well I'm here to tell you that if any religious leader calls him the second coming then that's a religious leader you better avoid.

Calling someone "the chosen one" and saying someone is the chosen one to fight pedophilia are two completely different things. Q doesn't give Trump the title of "The Chosen One".

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: LSU2018

What do you mean by the new tariffs are void? Who is going to void them? It is not like The US can tell China their tariffs will not be paid. Our tariffs are simply taxing what people in the US buy from China.

My bad, bad clarification. I mean that the new tariffs will no longer be good and the old tariffs will kick back in, thus allowing China to continue milking America for billions while we get crumbs.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Biden could stand with KKK members and vote against busing black kids to white schools and his loyal supporters would still follow him. That's how brainwashed his cult is right now.

Only difference between my post and yours is that mine is true while yours is pure speculation.

Absolute rubbish and obviously coming from a Trump cultist. Bidens following are absolutly nothing to what we are seeing in America now regarding Trump supporters. Is Biden bring called the second coming? The messiah? Are people saying he has been chosen by God to lead America? I can sure as hell post evidence with thiscregarding trump.

Absolute rubbish you say? He was called out by the girl he decided, by race and gender, to make his VP.

Biden's decades-long opposition to federally mandated busing came back into the spotlight during the first round of Democratic primary debates on June 27, when Sen. Kamala Harris took a targeted shot at him over the issue.

"There was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools and she was bused to school every day," Harris said. "That little girl was me. So I will tell you that on this subject, it cannot be an intellectual debate among Democrats."

In the debate, Biden maintained that he didn't oppose voluntary busing programs, only busing ordered by the Department of Education. But new evidence uncovered from that period from The Times revealed Biden to be one of the Senate's most vocal advocates opposing court-ordered busing as well.

Source

I don't know of anyone claiming that Trump is the second coming or the messiah, those are terms thrown at us by democrats like you. I've heard people say he was chosen by God by very few of his supporters. The huge majority of his supporters like him because he actually pushes the policies he ran on and lives up to his promises.

I don't think "cult" means what you think it means but I digress. You're just repeating what you hear, due to a lack of independent thinking.

Qanon say he is the chosen one chose by the military to fight satanic pedophile ....and yes religious leader call him the second coming

cant believe it even exist ....and worst you guys promoted it....you guys should be really proud...

Not me comrade....

but I do know one thing, at least Q anon has encouraged people to research things for themselves. And THAT is a HUGE problem for the DEMS, aint it?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

He's such a liar, dancing around every question, ABC reporter and others are calling him out in the press conference. So it's vaccine talk and no more hydroxychloroquine. This guy has to go.

And he walks out after two questions lol. Talking absolute rubbish as usual!

Absolute trash! What an evil selfish man. He tried to argue about covid19 with the flu and he just failed so miserably. So many of his supporters got sick and/or died too. Too bad his cult on here won't look at the conspiracy of why Trump covered it up. The trillion dollar bail out? Population control? Civil unrest? Not sure what it could be, but his cult followers on here won't question a damn thing. That is really sad for this website.

One thing here in Seattle, I've heard from medical staff there are no doctors in support of his cockamamie rushed vaccine. They're absolutely recommending getting the flu vaccine this Fall, because the flu season could viscous this year. Covid19 antibodies apparently only last for 3 months. We're a couple years out from a proper covid19 vaccine.

Oh wow...you are in Seattle, that explains a lot.
The only medical staff you should be hearing from are the ones that pass out the straight jackets.
Good luck.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

that makes sense

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Anyone watching Trump live? This guy is a complete joke! He does what he does best, and that is lie! Deflects the question regarding the virus and how he lied, and went on to blame China!

Complete moron!

Yeah I just watched he needs to get impeached ASAP, again. ITA....Impeach Trump Again.

You know how stupid that sounds? I guarantee you didn't watch his speech, you watched CNN highlights or highlights from some other MSM. Try watching his speeches sometime without being so angry, you might just open your eyes.

They never watch his speeches, they just repeat what the propagandists tell them to say.

That's right. It's almost as annoying as their tittybaby protesting.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Source

Not me comrade....

but I do know one thing, at least Q anon has encouraged people to research things for themselves. And THAT is a HUGE problem for the DEMS, aint it?

You know what they say... WWG1WGA

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

What do you mean by the new tariffs are void? Who is going to void them? It is not like The US can tell China their tariffs will not be paid. Our tariffs are simply taxing what people in the US buy from China.

My bad, bad clarification. I mean that the new tariffs will no longer be good and the old tariffs will kick back in, thus allowing China to continue milking America for billions while we get crumbs.

and american pay that tax not china ....same as the stupid wall
edit on 10-9-2020 by THeGreaTZoiD because: correction

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Source

Not me comrade....

You know what they say... WWG1WGA

Q anon encourages people to think for themselves and to research things.

Dims tell their useful idiot followers what to think and encourages them to loot, riot and destroy things.

And this "French" person calls the Q anon people "bat# crazy".

They really have no self awareness.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You don't like how the wall reduces crime in America? Wow.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Democrats plummeting in the polls 😎

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Y'all still talk about that? I couldn't care less if my taxes are going towards the wall, and I couldn't care less whether or not Mexico pays for it. I never did care as long as the wall gets built. Can't believe you guys still obsess over that.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

That's right, Mrs. Ma'am... Dims can't stand any critical independent thinking because that's the stuff that exposes them. Bashing Q is like supporting pedophiles.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

That's right, Mrs. Ma'am... Dims can't stand any critical independent thinking because that's the stuff that exposes them. Bashing Q is like supporting pedophiles.

Well, Dems do support pedophiles. They are trying to normalize it.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I can't believe how far they've fallen. It all started around 2012 when the obama admin had nothing to lose. They lost their collective minds and have gradually gotten worse to the point that they've gone full retard fck the country. It's like they've regressed back to their old ways when they were using the KKK as their bullies, they rebranded it bLM.
edit on 10-9-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I can't believe how far they've fallen. It all started around 2012 when the obama admin had nothing to lose. They lost their collective minds and have gradually gotten worse to the point that they've gone full retard fck the country. It's like they've regressed back to their old ways when they were using the KKK as their bullies, they rebranded it bLM.

It started well before 2012, but they managed to sneak the manchurian commie affirmative action candidate in for 8 yrs and they became really emboldened.

But thankfully, people woke up after 8 yrs of ZERO he almost did the country in.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That remains to be seen.

The tone of your post implied that you sort of knew how things were/are going to 'end for China'.
But same as me, you don't.

But if you think the CCP will get a pass on what they've done to the world by purposely allowing the virus out to infect the planet, well then you are naive.

I may be a lot of things and have many, many failings......naivety is not one of them.
If the world had proof that China deliberately let the virus loose as an act of malice then I suspect something would have been done about it by now.
And if we have that proof and our respective governments have done nothing then they have failed each and every single one of us.

Of course, if you vote Dem,.....

If I voted Dem I'd be committing a crime.....I'm British.
But if I did have a vote I'd be in one hell of a predicament because I think neither Trump or Biden are fit for Office.....but the Dems are unelectable at present.
None of the Above would get my vote!

As China owns Dems in case you didn't know that already.

Not sure about that....but how anyone could vote what is masquerading as The Democratic Party at present is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Imagine the toilet paper fights if President Trump had run around screaming death death!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Dims have cobbled together every fringe, anti american, pedo sympathizer, basement dweller to boost their pathetic numbers.

What a motley crew of winners the Dems have as their "base".

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join