It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he knew Covid-19 was deadly even though he downplayed it

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
He's such a liar, dancing around every question, ABC reporter and others are calling him out in the press conference. So it's vaccine talk and no more hydroxychloroquine. This guy has to go.

And he walks out after two questions lol. Talking absolute rubbish as usual!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Anyone watching Trump live? This guy is a complete joke! He does what he does best, and that is lie! Deflects the question regarding the virus and how he lied, and went on to blame China!

Complete moron!

Yeah I just watched he needs to get impeached ASAP, again. ITA....Impeach Trump Again.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Jay-morris

Biden could stand with KKK members and vote against busing black kids to white schools and his loyal supporters would still follow him. That's how brainwashed his cult is right now.

Only difference between my post and yours is that mine is true while yours is pure speculation.

Absolute rubbish and obviously coming from a Trump cultist. Bidens following are absolutly nothing to what we are seeing in America now regarding Trump supporters. Is Biden bring called the second coming? The messiah? Are people saying he has been chosen by God to lead America? I can sure as hell post evidence with thiscregarding trump.

You are in a cult, plain and simple.

Absolute rubbish you say? He was called out by the girl he decided, by race and gender, to make his VP.

Biden's decades-long opposition to federally mandated busing came back into the spotlight during the first round of Democratic primary debates on June 27, when Sen. Kamala Harris took a targeted shot at him over the issue.

"There was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools and she was bused to school every day," Harris said. "That little girl was me. So I will tell you that on this subject, it cannot be an intellectual debate among Democrats."

In the debate, Biden maintained that he didn't oppose voluntary busing programs, only busing ordered by the Department of Education. But new evidence uncovered from that period from The Times revealed Biden to be one of the Senate's most vocal advocates opposing court-ordered busing as well.

Source

I don't know of anyone claiming that Trump is the second coming or the messiah, those are terms thrown at us by democrats like you. I've heard people say he was chosen by God by very few of his supporters. The huge majority of his supporters like him because he actually pushes the policies he ran on and lives up to his promises.

I don't think "cult" means what you think it means but I digress. You're just repeating what you hear, due to a lack of independent thinking.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: DupontDeux

What he said is partially true. It had nothing to do with skin color. The ban was on Chinese nationals but there were still flights going back and forth from China and during the ban, fifty thousand plus people came from China into the US. They just didn't have a Chinese passport. It didn't have to be an American passport just one from another country.

It was a very ineffective ban that was more a facade of doing something than an effort to curtail the virus. They were not even taking basic safety procedures for those arriving in the US. Not even a basic temperature reading. When Italy was being hammered and was all over the news travel was still ongoing like nothing happened.

It was never really a ban, but rather restrictions. (Even though Trump of course claimed otherwise)

I am not sure you are right about it just having to be a non-Chinese passport, because factcheck.org writes that the travel restrictions announced on Jan. 31, "prohibits non-U.S. citizens, other than the immediate family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents, who have traveled to China within the last two weeks from entering the U.S."

and

" ... that any U.S. citizen returning to the U.S. who had been in Hubei Province in China in the previous 14 days would be subject to mandatory quarantine and health screening. U.S. citizens returning from mainland China outside Hubei Province were ordered to undergo health screenings and “up to 14 days of monitored self-quarantine to ensure they’ve not contracted the virus and do not pose a public health risk,”".

Everything in the factcheck.org article tells me it did have to ben an american passport, but to be honest I havn't actually read the emergency declaration itself.
edit on 10-9-2020 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

He's such a liar, dancing around every question, ABC reporter and others are calling him out in the press conference. So it's vaccine talk and no more hydroxychloroquine. This guy has to go.

You clowns are going to be so disappointed...again.
I almost feel bad for you, but the only way to beat mental illness is to admit you have it and seek help for it.

Better luck in 2024....

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Give it time the pandemic aint over yet.

Yet people on here keep on telling me that its not real and just scaremongering?

China will get what is coming to them.

And what is 'coming to them'?

Well, they will get everything they want if Dems are in charge.

So, every Democrat is really an agent of CCP?

But this isn't how it's gonna end for China. Not by a longshot

Pray tell, how does it 'end for China'?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

True, but I have serious reservations about Biden. He chose his VP because she is a woman. He wasn't looking for the best person for the job, he chose based on their sex. In a country where it is said that anyone can rise to the top the Dem party is saying you have to be female. Then he chose Harris wich she has gone on record endorsing protests that have turned to riots and in the preliminaries said things about Biden that should have disqualified her. If the Dems wanted to bring the country together they would have at least picked Tulsi. The far left hate her but those in the middle love her or at least like her. Some on the right even like her even if her thoughts on the 2nd amendment are not compatible.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well, if they release such a pandemic and cover up that it was 100% them, the new tariffs are void. It makes sense if you're in China and have been milking America for billions every year. What Trump did with those tariffs created an opportunity to bring jobs and businesses back to America because they could benefit as much here as they could in China. It was a fantastic move for this country and as businesses came back and jobs became available, unemployment neared all-time lows while minority and female unemployment reached all-time lows. I mean, honestly, how could any American thumb their nose at that? Democrats sure did at the SOTU Address. Not a single black or female democrat applauded that statistic and that's another reason so many Trump supporters are former Hillary voters.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Absolute trash! What an evil selfish man. He tried to argue about covid19 with the flu and he just failed so miserably. So many of his supporters got sick and/or died too. Too bad his cult on here won't look at the conspiracy of why Trump covered it up. The trillion dollar bail out? Population control? Civil unrest? Not sure what it could be, but his cult followers on here won't question a damn thing. That is really sad for this website.

One thing here in Seattle, I've heard from medical staff there are no doctors in support of his cockamamie rushed vaccine. They're absolutely recommending getting the flu vaccine this Fall, because the flu season could viscous this year. Covid19 antibodies apparently only last for 3 months. We're a couple years out from a proper covid19 vaccine.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: toolgal462

Give it time the pandemic aint over yet.

Yet people on here keep on telling me that its not real and just scaremongering?

China will get what is coming to them.

And what is 'coming to them'?

Well, they will get everything they want if Dems are in charge.

So, every Democrat is really an agent of CCP?

But this isn't how it's gonna end for China. Not by a longshot

Pray tell, how does it 'end for China'?

That remains to be seen. But if you think the CCP will get a pass on what they've done to the world by purposely allowing the virus out to infect the planet, well then you are naive.

Of course, if you vote Dem, then that just might happen. As China owns Dems in case you didn't know that already.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I almost feel bad for you, but the only way to beat mental illness is to admit you have it and seek help for it.

Better luck in 2024....

Cool man, great post I guess.

Uh yeah

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

You are correct. I conflated the screenings from Wuhan with the travel ban that went into effect weeks later.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Biden could stand with KKK members and vote against busing black kids to white schools and his loyal supporters would still follow him. That's how brainwashed his cult is right now.

Only difference between my post and yours is that mine is true while yours is pure speculation.

Absolute rubbish and obviously coming from a Trump cultist. Bidens following are absolutly nothing to what we are seeing in America now regarding Trump supporters. Is Biden bring called the second coming? The messiah? Are people saying he has been chosen by God to lead America? I can sure as hell post evidence with thiscregarding trump.

Absolute rubbish you say? He was called out by the girl he decided, by race and gender, to make his VP.

Biden's decades-long opposition to federally mandated busing came back into the spotlight during the first round of Democratic primary debates on June 27, when Sen. Kamala Harris took a targeted shot at him over the issue.

"There was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools and she was bused to school every day," Harris said. "That little girl was me. So I will tell you that on this subject, it cannot be an intellectual debate among Democrats."

In the debate, Biden maintained that he didn't oppose voluntary busing programs, only busing ordered by the Department of Education. But new evidence uncovered from that period from The Times revealed Biden to be one of the Senate's most vocal advocates opposing court-ordered busing as well.

Source

I don't know of anyone claiming that Trump is the second coming or the messiah, those are terms thrown at us by democrats like you. I've heard people say he was chosen by God by very few of his supporters. The huge majority of his supporters like him because he actually pushes the policies he ran on and lives up to his promises.

I don't think "cult" means what you think it means but I digress. You're just repeating what you hear, due to a lack of independent thinking.

Qanon say he is the chosen one chose by the military to fight satanic pedophile ....and yes religious leader call him the second coming

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Anyone watching Trump live? This guy is a complete joke! He does what he does best, and that is lie! Deflects the question regarding the virus and how he lied, and went on to blame China!

Complete moron!

Yeah I just watched he needs to get impeached ASAP, again. ITA....Impeach Trump Again.

You know how stupid that sounds? I guarantee you didn't watch his speech, you watched CNN highlights or highlights from some other MSM. Try watching his speeches sometime without being so angry, you might just open your eyes.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

Source

Qanon say he is the chosen one chose by the military to fight satanic pedophile ....and yes religious leader call him the second coming

You afraid of Q Anon???? LMAO

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

What do you mean by the new tariffs are void? Who is going to void them? It is not like The US can tell China their tariffs will not be paid. Our tariffs are simply taxing what people in the US buy from China.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Complete moron!

You know how stupid that sounds? I guarantee you didn't watch his speech, you watched CNN highlights or highlights from some other MSM. Try watching his speeches sometime without being so angry, you might just open your eyes.

They never watch his speeches, they just repeat what the propagandists tell them to say.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

In the end, however, the VP never matters because the presidential candidate doesn't want to choose someone better than him. I guess Biden is a different story since we all know he'll be handing his presidency down to the VP, but you'd think he would have found someone that got more than 2% of the votes in the primaries or even better, someone who didn't participate since they were all terrible besides Bernie.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Better luck in 2024....

Cool man, great post I guess.

Uh yeah

I tried to break it to you gently, I know the truth is hard to swallow for you guys.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Absolute trash! What an evil selfish man. He tried to argue about covid19 with the flu and he just failed so miserably. So many of his supporters got sick and/or died too. Too bad his cult on here won't look at the conspiracy of why Trump covered it up. The trillion dollar bail out? Population control? Civil unrest? Not sure what it could be, but his cult followers on here won't question a damn thing. That is really sad for this website.

One thing here in Seattle, I've heard from medical staff there are no doctors in support of his cockamamie rushed vaccine. They're absolutely recommending getting the flu vaccine this Fall, because the flu season could viscous this year. Covid19 antibodies apparently only last for 3 months. We're a couple years out from a proper covid19 vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join