It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he knew Covid-19 was deadly even though he downplayed it

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elmax227
Funny how all of the sudden you liberals are making a big stink about this lame attempt at a story that happened several months ago as well as that idiotic made up atlantic story that never happened 2 years ago.

Now all of the sudden right before election every liberal is acting like they have some sort of moron smoking gun that is all of the sudden now important enough to be talked about but not so much at the beginning of the year and upwards of two years ago...

How convenient....

You liberals are getting very scared and desperate throwing your temper tantrums saying Trump did this, and Trump said that months / years ago but it is okay for all of you to physically threaten peoples lives if Trump wins or loses.

Grow up and stop making your entire pathetic lives revolve around trying to bash the President and destroy the country you live in.

they do have a smoking gun...lol

even if this story came out months ago trump denied it and some people believe him...now its hes own word he cannot denied it this time....everybody know that he lied and hes lie cause thousand of people to died...

it was not just innocent puffing this time....he cheat people out of there life by hiding vital information that could save there life.

what is it gonna be next time ...a nuke gonna be on the way but he wont tell anyone and give a chance for people to reach shelter cause he dosent want the children to panic

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrat Bots are involved 👀

lol im a bot now....its funny to see you guys fighting to stay on the surface when drowning in bull#

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Imagine that - even when they accused him of racist acts for acting on the Corona threat, he STILL tried to keep everyone calm and avoid panic.

Now we see that he could easily have defended himself.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

They want world domination. Replace one cultural hegemony with their own. They are making inroads on it with their belt and road initiative. This just fattens up the lambs for the salughter.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Imagine that - even when they accused him of racist acts for acting on the Corona threat, he STILL tried to keep everyone calm and avoid panic.

cause it was racist...he ban chinese national(chinese race)but white busyness man where still aloud to travel to and back from china more than 10 000 where still traveling when he did that....he dint ban china he an chinese

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

No, the whole world didn't. China DID. And if you think the CCP wouldn't spread a deadly pandemic in order to destroy ORANGE MAN'S economy and therefor his chances of reelection then you are just plain stupid and don't know history or the history of the CCP.

So, let me get think straight. China released this video to destroy America's economy. You do realise that China's economy mainly relies on trade with the West right? If China destroys these economies, they are destroying their own because they have nothing to fall back on.

So your statement is very silly.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Jay-morris

Biden could stand with KKK members and vote against busing black kids to white schools and his loyal supporters would still follow him. That's how brainwashed his cult is right now.

Only difference between my post and yours is that mine is true while yours is pure speculation.

Absolute rubbish and obviously coming from a Trump cultist. Bidens following are absolutly nothing to what we are seeing in America now regarding Trump supporters. Is Biden bring called the second coming? The messiah? Are people saying he has been chosen by God to lead America? I can sure as hell post evidence with thiscregarding trump.

You are in a cult, plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

lol im a bot now....its funny to see you guys fighting to stay on the surface when drowning in bull#

Where did I call you a Bot?

Stop Stop Paranoid 😎

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Where did I call you a Bot?

Stop Stop Paranoid 😎

French bot

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Now Nancy Pelsoi is saying Trump killed thousands.

No proof of anything of course and no detailed plan either LOL 😃

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

cause it was racist...he ban chinese national(chinese race)but white busyness man where still aloud to travel to and back from china more than 10 000 where still traveling when he did that....he dint ban china he an chinese

That is not true though.

The restrictions hit every non-us residents traveling from China equally.

It didn't matter if you were Chines or white - it mattered if you were American or not.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Now Nancy Pelsoi is saying Trump killed thousands.

No proof of anything of course and no detailed plan either LOL 😃

It really doesn’t compare to the millions the Leftists have killed with abortion.
Liberalism is a brown stain on the underwear of America.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yet China's resurgent economy is heavily dependent on trade with the USA.......something that won't happen if a second wave occurs or if Sino/US relations do not improve - highly unlikely if it is proven they deliberately released this virus.

And the USA has agreed to give China more time to implement the terms of their Phase One Trade Agreement.....why would Trump do that if he suspected China of nefarious doings?

I'm no economics expert, at all, and my take on things could easily be wide of the mark.
And I have no doubt whatsoever that world governments etc know far more about the origins of this virus than they are publicly asknowledging.
I would have thought that if China has been guilty of deliberately spreading Covid 19 then they would have faced far more aggressive recriminations.
Personally I think they've been guilty of negligence and incompetence and then panicked and tried to cover things up.

Again, I could easily be wrong......just my take on things, for what little that's worth.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Biden could stand with KKK members and vote against busing black kids to white schools and his loyal supporters would still follow him. That's how brainwashed his cult is right now.

Only difference between my post and yours is that mine is true while yours is pure speculation.

Absolute rubbish and obviously coming from a Trump cultist. Bidens following are absolutly nothing to what we are seeing in America now regarding Trump supporters. Is Biden bring called the second coming? The messiah? Are people saying he has been chosen by God to lead America? I can sure as hell post evidence with thiscregarding trump.

exactly if biden would do what you said i would support removing and replacing it with an other democrat...biden is not a king or a god...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

What he said is partially true. It had nothing to do with skin color. The ban was on Chinese nationals but there were still flights going back and forth from China and during the ban, fifty thousand plus people came from China into the US. They just didn't have a Chinese passport. It didn't have to be an American passport just one from another country.

It was a very ineffective ban that was more a facade of doing something than an effort to curtail the virus. They were not even taking basic safety procedures for those arriving in the US. Not even a basic temperature reading. When Italy was being hammered and was all over the news travel was still ongoing like nothing happened.
edit on 10-9-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: LSU2018

Yet China's resurgent economy is heavily dependent on trade with the USA.......something that won't happen if a second wave occurs or if Sino/US relations do not improve - highly unlikely if it is proven they deliberately released this virus.

And the USA has agreed to give China more time to implement the terms of their Phase One Trade Agreement.....why would Trump do that if he suspected China of nefarious doings?

I'm no economics expert, at all, and my take on things could easily be wide of the mark.
And I have no doubt whatsoever that world governments etc know far more about the origins of this virus than they are publicly asknowledging.
I would have thought that if China has been guilty of deliberately spreading Covid 19 then they would have faced far more aggressive recriminations.
Personally I think they've been guilty of negligence and incompetence and then panicked and tried to cover things up.

Again, I could easily be wrong......just my take on things, for what little that's worth.

Give it time the pandemic aint over yet. China will get what is coming to them. Well, they will get everything they want if Dems are in charge.

But this isn't how it's gonna end for China. Not by a longshot.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Who here has ever said Trump was the messiah?
Nobody.
The only cult is the Liberal cult, the only cult that advertises “No brain needed to be a member”
Get the Dems to run a #ing candidate that will help America and maybe I would think about voting Dem again.
Until then, Trump is the only sane choice.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Anyone watching Trump live? This guy is a complete joke! He does what he does best, and that is lie! Deflects the question regarding the virus and how he lied, and went on to blame China!

Complete moron!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
He's such a liar, dancing around every question, ABC reporter and others are calling him out in the press conference. So it's vaccine talk and no more hydroxychloroquine. This guy has to go.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join