It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he knew Covid-19 was deadly even though he downplayed it

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Funny how all of the sudden you liberals are making a big stink about this lame attempt at a story that happened several months ago as well as that idiotic made up atlantic story that never happened 2 years ago.

Now all of the sudden right before election every liberal is acting like they have some sort of moron smoking gun that is all of the sudden now important enough to be talked about but not so much at the beginning of the year and upwards of two years ago...

How convenient....

You liberals are getting very scared and desperate throwing your temper tantrums saying Trump did this, and Trump said that months / years ago but it is okay for all of you to physically threaten peoples lives if Trump wins or loses.

Grow up and stop making your entire pathetic lives revolve around trying to bash the President and destroy the country you live in.
edit on 10-9-2020 by Elmax227 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: ketsuko

True, but the OP here is not one of them. He started flinging insults right and left immediately after his "this is not the mud pit" admonishment. Too funny.

They make these threads much more fun...and their ignorance continues to amuse throughout the thread.
I wish we had more like the OP here.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Democrat Bots are involved 👀

(post by XCrycek removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

In Trump's defense, he didn't know much about it at the time. None of us did, we were all speculating at that point.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

This is tiring, Nov. 3rd can't get here fast enough.

When Trump wins I hope the Lefty losers all go to Cali and secede from the union. Then they can elect their own leader and live in their commie heaven and leave the rest of us who aren't CRAZY the hell alone to live our lives once again in relative peace.

It is a leader's duty to keep the people calm during a crises. I fail to see how Trump not hyping up the pandemic is or was a big deal. Then again, anything Trump says or does is a big deal to idiot Lefty losers.

I suppose the Left would have been happier if Trump followed China's lead and welded people into their homes to contain the virus and to prove to everyone how deadly it was???

Gimmee a break already with this constant ORANGE MAN BBAD BULL#!!!!

I'm tired.

then trump country become a 3rd world country with a farmer economy...good luck

but trump wont win this time last time he manage to con most swing voter that he ws the only one who could fix it...but hey see now how incompetent and unfit he is.

is america great anough for you now....it was all about make trump great again after hes tv show fail

Everything was going quite well until the Chinese and the Dems conspired to spread a pandemic to destroy everything.

And since you are not even from the US, why don't you worry about your own country.

Lol. Yeah. The whole world evaporated their economies just so they could get rid of the crooked, incompetent lying clown.
Only on ATS. LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

When Trump wins I hope the Lefty losers all go to Cali and secede from the union. Then they can elect their own leader and live in their commie heaven and leave the rest of us who aren't CRAZY the hell alone to live our lives once again in relative peace.

It is a leader's duty to keep the people calm during a crises. I fail to see how Trump not hyping up the pandemic is or was a big deal. Then again, anything Trump says or does is a big deal to idiot Lefty losers.

I suppose the Left would have been happier if Trump followed China's lead and welded people into their homes to contain the virus and to prove to everyone how deadly it was???

I'm tired.

but trump wont win this time last time he manage to con most swing voter that he ws the only one who could fix it...but hey see now how incompetent and unfit he is.

is america great anough for you now....it was all about make trump great again after hes tv show fail

Everything was going quite well until the Chinese and the Dems conspired to spread a pandemic to destroy everything.

And since you are not even from the US, why don't you worry about your own country.

Lol. Yeah. The whole world evaporated their economies just so they could get rid of the crooked, incompetent lying clown.
Only on ATS. LOL

No, the whole world didn't. China DID. And if you think the CCP wouldn't spread a deadly pandemic in order to destroy ORANGE MAN'S economy and therefor his chances of reelection then you are just plain stupid and don't know history or the history of the CCP.

And if you also believe the Dims didn't PURPOSELY put seniors into nursing homes to increase the death toll you are also BLIND and stupid.

Wake up pal. Dems are being controlled by the Commies from China (and other commie strongholds) and they really DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LSU2018

I'm enough of a team player that I'll wear the mask into the exercise studio and out the doors, into the martial arts school and out the doors, but when I'm on the floor, that thing is off. I'm not sure exactly how much "disease prevention" that accomplishes, but there it is.

About as much as it accomplishes when we're sucking everyone elses germs in at a restaurant as we walk past their table. I don't even wear them into restaurants though. When I went to a steakhouse with my in-laws, I walked through without a mask on and when we sat down, my mother-in-law couldn't believe they didn't say anything. It was supposed to be mandatory so I acted like I was on my phone and I held my mask in my hand like I was gonna put it on. A nice loophole, then you can ignore anyone asking you to put it on by acting like you're really talking, lol.

you should be so proud....your bragging about putting people life at risk...what the hell is wrong with you

The infection rate around here is next to nothing. We had 13 new cases last month and zero deaths. And since this whole thing started, we've had 98 deaths and the majority of people don't wear masks.

Keep in mind that when you wear that mask and walk through someone's germs, you suck them in through your mask and continue to circulate those germs all over your nose and mouth. At least when I'm without a mask, I suck in the germs and leave them behind as I exhale.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
I really do feel sorry for you Trump supporters. You guys actually think this guy stands up for you, when really he is against all of us. a reply to: KTemplar

The feeling is mutual for those of you who feel that way because you can't think for yourselves.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Biden could stand with KKK members and vote against busing black kids to white schools and his loyal supporters would still follow him. That's how brainwashed his cult is right now.

Only difference between my post and yours is that mine is true while yours is pure speculation.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I did say in another thread that their input gives valuable insight to the absolute stranglehold their news media has on their minds.
And it's funnier than hell too

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

It's ironic that your opening line is "Its like the Trump fans don't understand that this stuff is on video." and then you proceed to show us videos that are edited and cherry picked to leave out all of the context before and after the quotes. This is exactly why the country doesn't trust MSM.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

All well and good.....but how does any of that explain its world wide spread and the effects its had on the WORLD economy?

Because the world does not revolve around the US and the election of its President.
Have 'the commies' been responsible for spreading all this in just about every single country in the world?

I have no doubt the Chinese government bears a huge responsibility for the spread of this virus but I'm not too sure for the reasons you think.

As for your Dem/Rep partisan politics?
You guys really need to sort it out because it seems to be ripping your country apart.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So the common flu is deadly, so is the common cold...as is all other diseases are. So when the OP says Trump knew it was deadly what does that even mean...lol We do know it is not near as deadly as first reported by the experts...not even close...so what was it that Trump did that was wrong in his actions?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

All well and good.....but how does any of that explain its world wide spread and the effects its had on the WORLD economy?

Because the world does not revolve around the US and the election of its President.
Have 'the commies' been responsible for spreading all this in just about every single country in the world?

I have no doubt the Chinese government bears a huge responsibility for the spread of this virus but I'm not too sure for the reasons you think.

As for your Dem/Rep partisan politics?
You guys really need to sort it out because it seems to be ripping your country apart.

UH, I think I explained this already. China let it spread, you think they cared about the rest of the world?

If they were going down, they were sure as hell gonna take down as many as they could along with them. And that is the BEST I can say about them allowing the virus to spread.

The Worst is that they released it on purpose. It is possible they just didn't care when the virus started in Wuhan and they used it for their political purposes.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I'm tired.

Only on ATS. LOL

No, the whole world didn't. China DID. And if you think the CCP wouldn't spread a deadly pandemic in order to destroy ORANGE MAN'S economy and therefor his chances of reelection then you are just plain stupid and don't know history or the history of the CCP.

And if you also believe the Dims didn't PURPOSELY put seniors into nursing homes to increase the death toll you are also BLIND and stupid.

Wake up pal. Dems are being controlled by the Commies from China (and other commie strongholds) and they really DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU.

Democrats conveniently forget, also, that the only way China could get out of the tariffs Trump placed on them was if a pandemic occurred.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I'm tired.

Only on ATS. LOL

Well posted!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'm tired.

Only on ATS. LOL

Democrats conveniently forget, also, that the only way China could get out of the tariffs Trump placed on them was if a pandemic occurred.

Oops
Pesky facts again!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Trump really made CCP look "bad" by negotiating the new trade deal and the tariffs.

This is not beneath a Commie nation like China as "punishment" for making them lose face.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Purposely and strategically released modified bioweapon controlled by the NWO/Democrat alliance 🤫🚬

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join