It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he knew Covid-19 was deadly even though he downplayed it

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I have to be honest. This makes no difference to me when voting. The alternative is still liberal stupidity and Biden / Harris.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Go back to school and learn how to spell , then you can call me an idiot .

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hope you guys all stay clear out there.

link   

Although we disagree usually, lol ok all the time, I never take it seriously. I wish you, your family, community and home , the best of luck with the fires. The whole west is burning. I can't even imagine the worry. Stay safe.

link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This was the view from my driveway this morning.

Now go play panic pants, grown-ups have work to do.

Wow! You may actually need to be wearing a mask. If not for covid - for that!

yeah what about your right now...

Let me help. N95 and respirators help a bit with smoke.

All the other garbage masks don’t stop the harmful smoke particles. Just like they don’t stop the much smaller covid virus.

If I had something that helped me avoid breathing that damn smoke I don’t think that I would wait for a health order to wear one.

On the other hand I wouldn’t walk around like a moron wearing something that didn’t work.

I have been through whole summers breathing forest fire smoke, and believe me, you will try anything to get relief.

again the mask is not for your protection its not to filter the virus its to prevent it from flying far from your mouth
take it like a spit gard

If we are symptomatic we are told to stay home.

If we are asymptotic we aren’t likely to spread the virus says the WHO.

www.emro.who.int...

So in my opinion the case for wearing masks to protect others is weak.

If someone chooses to wear one that’s fine. That will protect them from breathing other people’s spit.

Just watch people with their masks. Touching everything and then adjusting their mask. Then putting it in their car and reusing it all day constantly contaminating it. Then tossing it in a parking lot for someone else to pick up.

Think of all of the exposure points and weigh that against washing hands and not touching your face.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
POTUS was talking to Bob Woodward , hardly keeping it a secret lol

Question is why was Bob Woodward withholding this till now ?
Political ping pong
LoL
And the beat goes ON

edit on 992020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Nothingburger like usual. Pelosi was telling people to go out and eat in Chinatown, talk about irresponsible. Trump was right then, there is nothing to panic about and it should have been downplayed, the numbers are all fake, it still is nothing to panic about, just like it was then.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Trump did this just for ATS. A cover up!!! Thanks orange man!

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Ummm. . . .

So Trump wanted people to remain calm and the left wanted everyone wearing panic pants.

no a #in panic mask

going out in public without a mask is as stupid as sleeping with a prostitute without a condom.
its got nothing to do with politic but by downplaying the virus and fighting all the expert trump made it about politic

all those expert he discredit just to fit he's downplay narative...What a douche

You do know masks do not protect you from any virus right. Studies going back over 30 years has proven that. You can't find any peer review study that shows surgical masks or cloth mask protects you from viruses.

I can see why Trump was down playing it, when people like Dr Fauci are saying no need for a mask. You don't want people to panic.

No matter what Trump did or didn't do, the left would bash him.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

When, where, and how many times did Trump say not to wear a mask ? 😃

few day ago
ask a reporter to remove mask reporter refuse...trump tried again and again the media got the win

Just one time ? 😃

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Waiting for the Harris/Biden Campaign to publish what Trump should'a done a week or 2 earlier that would'a saved 36,000 or 54,000 lives like Biden claimed today !!

Well ?

Well? where's Joe now? 🤣

Anybody ?

Democrats ?

Earth calling Democrats 😃

to start listen to the experts and set national mask mandate and mandatory social distancing canada did and only 9,154 died

9000 people died with a mask mandate? That’s horrible. More proof masks don’t work. Thanks for the stat.
edit on 9-9-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
not only did trump admit to saying this but after this came out white house secretary kayleigh McEnany insists that trump never lied and never down played the virus www.dailymail.co.uk...

I mean COME ON this is SO past the point of ridiculous

originally posted by: putnam6
We had Fauci you know the Covid Guru at the White House spouting out 2 million dead yet Trump down played it?

The Left

I'll never believe Trump he is a liar.

Also the Left.

Wahhhhh he lied to me, and I didn't know what to do.

well if you dont beleive he lied your an ediot...
he is saying it from is own mouth...i lied to prevent panic...but in your bubble you stil goes and said you dont beleive he lied....weather all over again

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
that is kind of you to do that...no fire here but the smoke and particulates in the air....is dark and very orange.....today felt like it went on forever...when I woke up this morning I thought it was still night.......it was weird dark all day long..messes up your sense of time...

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Has the particulate laden air slowed down the protests?
I can't breathe protests against that damn fire?

No protests and no social distancing.

We're all just trying to hug each other and deal with the wild fires.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I see now that you are over in the U.K. and you have the cheek, as you put it, to piss and cry about Trump.
You and the OP are not US citizens, it really enforces the meaning of the old saying “Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one”

Sigh!

Does not matter what country you are from. America is the most powerful country in the world, and what happens there effects the whole world.

Imagine if gbeis cult spreads more outside of America? There is already a few on here from the UK who are part of the cult, so that is the worrying thing.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jalmo1

originally posted by: Jay-morris
a reply to: XCrycek

let me fix that for you............

Extreme LEFTISTS who are IDIOTS, are the easist people to manipulate. This is the reason trump is WINNING and ACTING LIKE a LEADER. You can see how easy LEFTISTS are to brainwash because it has turned into a cult.

You are the one brainwashed. That much is obvious. Are you an extreme patriot? Are you a Christian?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I always knew Trump followers were nuts but defending this takes it to an entirely new level. There are people on this board that would sacrifice their first born child to see him get re elected. This is some Hitler level cultism.

I don't mean that in a racial way. I always wondered how Hitler had so many devout followers. I definitely see parallels between 1940's Germany and 2020 America. The only common denominator I can conclude is hate.
edit on 10-9-2020 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
I always knew Trump followers were nuts but defending this takes it to an entirely new level. There are people on this board that would sacrifice their first born child to see him get re elected. This is some Hitler level cultism.

And this is a huge problem, and just goes to show that still in this day and age, just one person can maniparlate the many. We have seen it in the past many times before, and we will see it in the future.

Truely scary stuff!

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

When I despair, I remember that all through history, the way of truth and love has always won. There have been murderers and tyrants, and for a time they can seem invincible. But in the end they always fall. Think of it, always. -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (1869-1948)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

The purpose of a mask is to prevent you from spreading the virus if you have it and don't know it yet because the virus can be in your system for a prolonged period before you develop symptoms, or you may have and spread the virus without feeling unwell. The mask works by catching droplets coming out of your mouth and nose - it is not meant to directly stop you catching the virus, because the main transmission is infected surfaces spread by people leaving droplets from their nose and mouth on them

I can't believe people are still so stupid as to not understand this. It has been repeated over and over and over and over....
edit on 10/9/20 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/9/20 by neformore because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join