It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coping with stress in the coronavirus era

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Have you taken the time to just sit back kick back have a cigarette or have your favorite soda and think about the stress that is happening in your life and then in your family life or even at the workplace if you're still working.

On the coronavirus thread one person long time ago maybe in thread one he said this virus is the virus that changes the world and that person was absolutely right it has changed the world.
what is most puzzling is all around the world you have people either wearing masks or refuse to wear a mask.
does wearing a mask actually relieve stress gives you self-confidence that you're not going to fall ill with the coronavirus.
It is now proven that the coronavirus and its side effects are not as bad other than if you are permanently damaged or died from it as the side effects as the stress the daily stress the weekly stress the monthly stress .
here's an article that I like you to read.

the-japan-news.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It is easy to block the concerns of people who are on meds for depression or anxiety. If any history of any illness of the mind is in their history, nobody will pay attention to the person even if what they say is true. The conspiracy here is to make everyone look incapable of having imput into how our government is run or to vote for someone in charge of the country.

People who are on meds for these things cannot actually think as clearly and more than twenty five percent of Americans are on meds that block Choline and take away their ability to reason correctly. They cannot properly see both sides of an issue.

Is anyone going to take someone who is on meds for depression, bi-polar, or anxiety seriously? Think about that.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Mediatation Baby.

And taking to your peeps by phone or zoom.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No stress... other then the fact that i have to wear those damn masks every day

Its bad enough i have to wear them all day at work, but now we're stuck wearing them in stores too...

Kinda interesting walking by a good looking woman with flirty eyes, and instead of wondering what she looks like under her cloths... we think, i wonder what she looks like under that mask LOL

Pro tip: Beer helps... always!

join