It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Globalist Conspiracy and it's plan for America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
no....spiritual....not virtual.....interdimensional

i battle the bankers ya know.....clobbered em last night in friggin epic fashion I ain't lyin....hey

when Frankfort opened I was 2 minutes ahead of em....warned the forum...the pre London...20 minute advance to the ...forum....ate their lunch boyee

we battle the bankers...not just me....it's a fractional thing....

how do i do it.....the Holy Spirit taught me....promise....no way I would know to check the one minute chart at 6:41 in front of the Tokyo Open my time and have the next 2 days mapped with fibonacci decision points

Every thing that crazy guy said ^ you can achieve quickly with the help of natural growing things humans thought it was okay to outlaw simply because they're humans. Or maybe it's space lizards that have enacted draconian laws against plants and fungus?

Serious question...

I thought Space Lizards was all silly gibberish...

Then I found compelling clues, and I rejected the notion until I found out Jacob Rothschild had a cone head skull.

So it's a Fact that we are ruled by a banking family of French Coneheads.

That begs the question - where are the lizards?

All the cone head stuff was deeply mixed with all the reptile stuff so now that it's a fact we have a cone skull masterminding earth society - it's a matter of days till proof of Space Lizards becomes available.

Theoretically at least.
It's looking really good that it is possible and real that Space Pirate Lizards are using humanity for their own goals and keeping us locked in negative mind states to control and dominate us.

I have no direct proof yet, it's like Bigfoot.
All the clues point to YES the aliens are here and actively manipulating us into hate and war.

If I figured out this much than I'm probably right. I wish I wasn't but I bet I am.

Somehow these things are actually probably real.

Never thought I'd say that but after the cone head revelations I'm clued in and can see where this leads - Space Lizards.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Jacob Rothschild is a Cone Head.

This is so Huge!
Almost as big as Mastermind's head geez!!

Dude Lizard Aliens could be real.
Who knew about that guys skull?

Everything ppl believe is probably not true and our local nutcases who think Reptiles are here may actually be closest to the Truth.

I dunno but it's looking very plausible all things considered.

To "shapeshift" may just be a small holographic device that presents a false image. It's probably cheap and plentiful tech in the galactic empire.

All the tech we think is science fiction is like cheap old obsolete stuff to them dating back a million years ago when the current empire was forming (or whatever our true galactic history is).

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

So is your attitudes tied to this Qanon mythos? If you really want to go down the "real" rabbit hole, research the Vatican.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It's interesting. Most I know don't doubt that all the data get's warehoused somewhere. All of it. Just recently we got a look at who does it and how. Other than being a nice acknowledgement, it did little to shake things up. Learning what Bill Binney knew and how he was dealt with, further confirms the deep state is a real thing. I think the deep state has always been a real thing, folks like Kissenger and others who you may or may not have heard about, but seem to have a knack for popping up throughout history. I doubt the real names will ever be known, but I also doubt it matters. They "the proverbial 'them' " have been at this a very long time.

If you single out one tiny aspect of this, and just look at the media, it's so obvious, yet so many will still deny it.

I doubt there is any recourse we could have, short of burning it all down, but they are one-upping us on that front as well. If we did it now, it would only be helping their cause. talk about an irony sandwich.

Yea, this is the rabbit hole where all the others are stored. And it won't be opened for very long.
we are all looking at this through micro lenses when it's a macro issue. Totally wrong perspective. But when all you can afford is a hammer, you get all giggly when you find a nail. Hope you and yours are well. Stay safe and out of the spotlight. Shades of grey bring out the real beauty.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
No one wants to admit this, so I will:

The goal is disorder and chaos. Escalation and strife. This isn't news, it's Biblical. Raise your hand if you can see the writing on the wall. BLM is their newest tool, in an arsenal of weaponry designed to destroy the past so they can have their "future".

This brings a golden opportunity for a "savior" once the entire world catches on. We look around everywhere and there are more worldwide protests than I believe ever before in written history. Something is wrong, and it may not only be designed but it could be planned.

The idea here is that their destruction sets a path for not only a new world order, but a new world leader. Everyone is looking for a savior. Someone to "step" in and fix everything. For some it's Trump, others it's their political party leader. Everyone will be wrong.

The savior will be like Christ, but not Him. We will see many more things in the near future...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

What exactly do you mean by 'Globalist Conspiracy'?

Isn't what you might call a 'New Order' just...a government?

Could be just a naive sheeple but...don't you already have one of those?

The plan is to overwhelm the population...so they will submissively accept a New Order

Can't see Americans 'submissively accepting' a goddamn thing lol

I think you'll be okay.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

when the non biblical get biblical, I worry.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
you want to tell people they are to blame for everything that has ever happened to them, you want them to see that every negative thoughtform they have created has helped create the miserable world they live in, that the worst and most concentrated bouts of anger against their loved ones have latched on to those weaker individuals and ate away at them till they have faded away to a mere shadow of their formerselves or worse developed illnesses and died due to it, go for it.

because if you dont, its coming anyway, im struggling to accept the pain my anger has caused, although unkowingly at the time..... Yet i cant stop this whirlwind of hate within me agaisnt those that are pushing this agenda and keeping the truth and our divine right from us.
practice magic people, before its too late.

every thought matters, so in the words of ice cube
"check urself before you wreck urself"
edit on 9-9-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Divide and conquer is the plan, so far so good. If kept busy fighting each other they are free to consolidate their power which is going to be done through a reset of the financial system. This is why they keep printing money (er, debt actually) which in turn makes America more indebted to the banker class.
Destroying the economy was key to making people dependent on government for everything. After getting control of healthcare the rest is falling in to place for them. We the people must remain independent in every way possible; in thought and deed. Food, fuel, power, finance - the less we need them the less control they have over us.
5g and the internet of things is the technological control grid they want to impose on us. We do not need faster internet so obviously it is critical to them or they would not have invested so much money already. Watch for the social credit system starting with a digital covid pass to be implemented. Everything can be limited by "health concerns' and the rest is easy to tag on to it; buying, selling, travel, etc. No need for an implanted chip when they can get us to carry it willingly like a credit card.
I fear things have gone to far to ever regain our independence as we once knew it - at least not without a very bloody war. That however is not up to us but will be decided by them. It is human nature to desire freedom. If you try to suppress it you are attacking nature itself.
edit on 9-9-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
btw there are clues everywhere this video is very old yet the original wasnt on you tube for many years, untill recently

why.... listen, look.

they are fking toying with you

JayZ "im a mazin" "im a mason" wordplay or "this is my familiar ill explain later"

familiars are daemons that guide you btw.

do you see the symbology, the masks, the message.

most will not believe the truth because it is unbelievable, howecer these times we are in is awakening many more.
i dont know f thats their aim, i would say not, but it looks to be the goal of the true powers that are directing us and them

i believe the truth will come out, and many will crumble,,,, starting with those e lites

edit on 9-9-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
No one wants to admit this, so I will:

The goal is disorder and chaos. Escalation and strife. This isn't news, it's Biblical. Raise your hand if you can see the writing on the wall. BLM is their newest tool, in an arsenal of weaponry designed to destroy the past so they can have their "future".

This brings a golden opportunity for a "savior" once the entire world catches on. We look around everywhere and there are more worldwide protests than I believe ever before in written history. Something is wrong, and it may not only be designed but it could be planned.

The idea here is that their destruction sets a path for not only a new world order, but a new world leader. Everyone is looking for a savior. Someone to "step" in and fix everything. For some it's Trump, others it's their political party leader. Everyone will be wrong.

The savior will be like Christ, but not Him. We will see many more things in the near future...

Your post always stimulates the intellectuality of the human mind.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
One of the main tentacles of the technocracy is evolutionary theory... if they have us believe we are mutant apes then we walk right in line. But if we realize we are multi-dimensional children of the Source of All, then they have no power over us.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

When their leaders are "channeling Spirits" you know something is wrong. Yes, they openly admit it.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Listen to BLM founders ADMIT they invite spirits of the dead to help fight racial injustice

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Excellent thread !

It's all so convoluted. It's best we don't get lost in the details, and have a look at the bigger picture.

Unfortunately : it ain't rosy...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Read the same article on zerohedge.

Glad you have started digging and put some of the peices together.

I can't wait to see how far back your dig has taken you on your next thread.

I have my own theories that go back to the dawn of civilization when we were still hunter gatherers clustered loosely in groups of 50 or less foraging and hunting together.

Cannibals man, cannibals.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The problem is TPTB are evil stupid and selfish heartless monsters.

Did you change up words on me?
Globalists. TPTB, The elites, no matter how you slice the moniker
we're talk'n about the same monsters. And I do agree with your
label. They are monsters and we just can't seem to rid ourselves
of them. If it weren't for the beauty of this planet one might see
striking similarities to hell. As far as I know hell can't rid it self of
it's demons either. And still people wonder what their goal really
is? What else could it be?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Ain't that America, home of the free?
Ain't that America, you and me yeah yeah

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I don't like using the world globalist to mean bad guy. TPTB are bad guys that want us divided not united.

I'm the real globalist here. Those are fakes. World Liberty is the way.

I also think of myself as the real Illuminatus because I seek knowledge and light while these fake wanna be illuminati are not enlightened and in fact are the darkness itself.

All food at the store is organic.
GMO is an organism. Therefore organic.

One of the ways they screwed our minds up is we apply words in wrong ways all the time.

People that don't make sense don't threaten them.
I am a threat.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

They say find the others, people like you give me hope in a world full of charlatans and sheep.

Keep on keeping on brother.

The pain ypu went through has clearly made you stonger.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I also think of myself as the real Illuminatus because I seek knowledge and light while these fake wanna be illuminati are not enlightened and in fact are the darkness itself.

Well while at first they may seem like you're all over the place I must admit
I do read all your posts . So needless to say we are very like minded.

People that don't make sense don't threaten them.
I am a threat.

I certainly hope someone is indeed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join