It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM destroys Biden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Where is the speech problem he is so quick to suggest he has today as to why he gaffes all the time.

I've been wondering this too. And they keep claiming he has a stutter. My brother stutters. He never sounds like Biden. Biden more stammers and forgets what he's saying than he stutters.
edit on 11 9 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Now it's fairly long ago, but at one time the media used to be pretty darn intelligent and were arrogant enough to want to look down on those they reported on or made news about. If they could nail a politician and make a name for themselves, they'd do it and they worked hard to get to the top.
Now today, most, not all, but the vast majority of them, are idiots and sycophants. They get to the top being toadies and aren't taught anything about real journalism because the universities are likewise filled with sycophants and idiot professors. They get told what to say and who to bash and who to prop up. So a senileidiot like Biden will get a pass by clowns like Cuomo or Maddow becuase they have no desire to actually be real journalists and wouldn't be where they are today if they did.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

My eyes rolled so far back in my head, I could see my ring around the collar.

Couple other questions I have,
Why can’t they ask him the same questions now that they asked him then?

Why isn’t he being held to the same account?

ETA no wonder they don’t want him to be out in public.

Makes you wonder why they would even allow him to become the candidate.

I think it's because he's the one they could most easily control. They weren't worried about electability. The voter fraud scams will take care of that.

That's some of the best evidence of voter fraud if you ask me. No one likes Biden, no one wants Biden, but he'll get 60 million+ votes. Where are they gonna come from?

Fraud.
edit on 11 9 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Where is the speech problem he is so quick to suggest he has today as to why he gaffes all the time.

I've been wondering this too. And they keep claiming he has a stutter. My brother stutters. He never sounds like Biden. Biden more stammers and forgets what he's saying than he stutters.

biden doesn't stutter. He has the attention span of a dead moth. He loses his train of thought so fast he can't even finish reading a sentence from a teleprompter without losing his place and getting confused.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It's like it's just about last call, and Biden is just throwing everything but the kitchen sink at the only girl he hasn't tried hitting on that night. Desperation has a distinct stench. No amount of stetson can overpower that.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

My eyes rolled so far back in my head, I could see my ring around the collar.

Couple other questions I have,
Why can’t they ask him the same questions now that they asked him then?

Why isn’t he being held to the same account?

ETA no wonder they don’t want him to be out in public.

Makes you wonder why they would even allow him to become the candidate.

LOL, it makes you wonder what the real goal is. They seem sort of dumb, but I just don't honestly believe they are. At least not the leaders. the followers are ass crack stupid.

I know, I can't figure it out. They back these terror and racist groups that are causing chaos, do they not understand that those kind of people will never be satisfied no matter how much chaos is created? It reminds me of those people who raise a wild animal from its birth and think it will never attack them. Once that wild animal gets hungry enough, it'll turn on the owner and kill them. This is exactly what bLM will do to the democrats.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
Kind of a moot point tho...Kamala takes over in 2021 anyway.

Not at all because Biden isn't winning.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

When you go back and listen to him 10 + years ago you can see he has 40+ years of practice as he talks very fast and articulate in his words. Today he not only stammers, but he is speaking at a very slow and deliberate pace and even with that he can not help but get lost.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes 100%. It is absolutely a palling that the MSM media does not call him on this.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world...

Trump is being slaughtered. People forget that the American MSM doesn't represent all of the world's media. we have seen trumps blatant psychopathic tendencies, and before you go flying off on a tangent people, psychopaths are not necessarily violent in nature, they are self serving and will say or do anything INCLUDING LYING to get what they want.

Biden however is old enough to remember the battle of Gettysburg, not a great choice for a presidential candidate. Either way as i've mentioned before it's election season so the vested interests in the AMERICAN MSM will continue to push their fear campaigns.

Armchair politicians don't get it-I'm no expert in politics but from my fence i see conformation bias. I'm a cowboys fan but if they make the superbowl, I won't deride the opposition just because i can-people need to use spatial awareness and look at the policies and just stop the pathetic left or right diatribe.

Don't vote for the person, vote for the policies.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Clearly, Joe Biden is merely a 'front' for the Democrat Party. If he is elected as president, he won't be calling the shots, it will be the people in the democrat wings who will do so. He's merely a puppet distraction to give the public something other to vote for. In fact, it could be Hilary Clinton's backdoor to the power of the presidency by proxy through Joe Biden, because she knows the public would never vote for her.

Trump isn't anything better, of course, but he is a thorn in the side of the globalist elite, so maybe 4 more years of Trump is the lesser damage? I feel, if the democrats get into power, globalism and all its attendant destruction of everyone's way of life, whether you are democrat or republican, will be accelerated.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I’m not going to voice any opinions in this OP.

I only ask 2 Questions,

How has Joe Biden changed?

How has the media changed?

The situation I find myself in calls to mind a Quote,

“Those who don’t learn history are doomed to repeat it”George Santayana

I’m dumbfounded.

Joe Biden is not really running the country if He wins anyways,military industrial complex is.They also took over for President Trump.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Ahh the good old days of calling B.S.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Where’s the media now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join