It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White BLM Supporter Using N-WORD--Racist Or NOT Racist?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

True.. But it's not politics that did that. It was just culture in general. I definitely heard that word used alot when i played call of duty.

Like you said, if you give a word that much power, then some kids will probably end up using it.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

But it was politics that gave it the power. Most "cuss words" are based around sexual innuendo or base biological functions that "polite" people do not talk about generally, at least not in public. By purposely stigmatizing the word, the Democrats drove it underground to not be used in "polite society"... actually to not be used period at risk of severe social consequences... and thus made it a candidate for becoming the "ultimate cuss word."

A simple education campaign would have done far more good without using social stigma enforced by politicians.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It does seem to outline how one could view actions taken by themselves as OK but bad when done by someone else, simply by virtue of an predisposition towards other individuals. Hmmm...
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...are you no longer a 'Racist' if you use the 'N' Word...

You mean: "Numbskull"?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Ignorant for anybody to use it.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I used it today.

Was used on me about 10 times before 9 am.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
And shame on a nigga
Who try to run game on a nigga

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Nah not racist, just ignorant. There's a difference.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Usually in July in Las Vegas, lots of sluts walk around half naked for EDC the entire week.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If a word affects you that much you have already failed and can sum up the state of your community.

White kids sang a song growing up.

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words cannot hurt you.

There is no word that can trigger white people.
There are no words on the internet that will get you banned for describing a white person.

On the other side of the spectrum...moderators are given a long list of words to ban people if they ever use it in relation to people of color , muslims or people of abnormal sexual orientation.

These are naturally violent people and these words are excuses to let them lash out.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join