It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Minister of Defence discusses UFOs with SecDef Mark Esper

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I have read stories of the Russians and even the Americans from back in the late 50s and early 60s trying to shoot down some UFO.. It did not end well for the shooter or their aircraft. The word was finally put out to use a camera instead, and stay alive.

Besides if the stories are true the UFOs are faster than any bullet or missile we have developed. Even our Lasers have to stay on target to do damage longer than any UFO is likely to hang around.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

There was a Russian, well a Soviet, manual floating around. It might be on line these days and worth a hunting down if you can read Russian. It was a Military Tactics manual for pilots, in this manual was a section for encountering UFOs. They had tactics to forcibly ambush a UFO if encountered. After the Cold War went into permeant stall, a KGB Officer stated that the tactics used had taken down a few of these other worldly crafts, but nothing of any use was ever found in the wreckage.

I wasn't a pilot in the Marines so I don't know if US pilots had anything similar. At the time learned about this manual I thought it might have been just a training idea, but after I had heard about the reports from the KGB that stated that nothing of any use was found. I had to write the KGB Officer about this topic.

I assume it was him that got back to me, but at any rate he said that all the KGB UFO files were taken by force by the Military when the Soviet Union fell. He would be willing to talk to me if I was able to get him an American Citizenship. I had to correspond back to him that I didn't have that authority. I never heard back from him. So the KGB Officer may or may not have had any good intel, but I did get to see a copy of this manual from a private trusted source. It was real, but I don't know if it was used against any UFOs, or if it was anything other than a hypothetical tactic for Soviet Pilots.

Maybe the Japanese and Americans plan on using something similar in taking down a UFO. Use aircraft to chase it into and area, and then use a rail gun to take out the craft. That's just a thought though, I have no way of knowing exactly what they have in mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

LMAO ... your Avatar!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join