It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. President Donald J. Trump Nominated for the Prestigious Nobel Peace Prize - 9.9.2020

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The left does Not seam to know Bombing country's is acts of war . Seams the rights intelligence is over rated as well they dont understand peace IS less people being killed by military not more .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Nominations don’t really mean much, trump has been nominated before. Just like how Stalin was nominated, even Hitler was ironically nominated in 1939.

Last year there where over 300 nominations.

So yeah I wouldn’t be getting too excited about this yet

Lemme guess

You’ve never been nominated though?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I haven't brake .
But there are a lot of worthless awards I haven't won .
Maybe you have one of them . Ever get a awarded perfect attendance In school ? My kid did and with it and 4.50 he can buy a lata at Starbucks .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I just punched an old lady in the face-where's my nobel peace prize?

The whole thing is a joke, Kissenger, Obama; they all contributed to the deaths of others. And now there is Trump who gave the order to bomb Syria. hell a serial rapist could win it at this point.

Ordering people to kill others is not peaceful.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The Peace Prize is the Grammy of Nobel Prizes.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: carewemust

I just punched an old lady in the face-where's my nobel peace prize?

The whole thing is a joke, Kissenger, Obama; they all contributed to the deaths of others. And now there is Trump who gave the order to bomb Syria. hell a serial rapist could win it at this point.

Ordering people to kill others is not peaceful.

If you save more people lives than you take, you're eligible for the PEACE prize.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
September 11, 2020

BREAKING!

The administration of U.S. President Donald John Trump has been nominated to receive ANOTHER Nobel Peace Prize.

This one is for playing a significant role in the recently negotiated SERBIA-KOSOVO peace and economic agreement.

Magnus Jacobsson
@magnusjacobsson

I have nominated the US Gov. and the governments of Kosovo and Serbia for the Nobel Peace Prize for their joint work for peace and economic development, through the cooperation agreement signed in the White House. Trade and communications are important building blocks for peace.
Source: twitter.com...
edit on 9/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Tuesday, September 15, 2020

A historic day!

Israel and UAE and Bahrain sign the peace deal brokered by the Trump Administration.

The signing ceremony took place at the White House, earlier today:

The Story: www.haaretz.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join