It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Says Russian-Generated Propaganda is Why Americans Think Joe Biden has Dementia.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Wednesday, September 9, 2020

I think the Department of Homeland Security is a strange source for a report of this nature. But 2020 has been crazy-unique, so anything is possible.

Anyway, DHS says RUSSIA is manipulating media, and generating internet propaganda, to convince Americans that Democratic Presidential Candidate Joe Biden is suffering from Dementia and other ailments, which render him unfit to be President of the United States.

The Department of Homeland Security has found that Russia is spreading disinformation regarding former Vice President Joe Biden’s mental health, according to a DHS bulletin obtained by ABC News.

ABC News previously reported that DHS withheld publication of an intelligence bulletin warning law enforcement agencies of a Russian scheme to promote “allegations about the poor mental health” of Biden.
Source: abcnews.go.com...

So, it looks like those of us who have started, or contributed to threads discussing Joe Biden's mental health, owe Joe an apology!

Russia has successfully duped we gullible Americans once again.

-CareWeMust
edit on 9/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Those damn meddling Russians!

Now I don't know who to trust

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just joking....

Joe gets a pass on calling a women a dog face pony soldier liar, but the media wants to nail Trump for things he never said about soldiers and sailors?

Who’s the propaganda machine?

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
ABC?

The same propaganda outlet that tried to pass off a gun range in Kentucky as a battle in Syria?

OK...No agenda there

edit on 9 9 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Well, the article did say the report was compiled by the "Intelligence" arm of DHS. As we know, the intelligence departments within each government agency contain Anti-Trumpers.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Didn't the DHS release a report yesterday about how White supremacy is still the biggest threat facing us?

So are we supposed to believe Russia is able to hack into their live feeds and edit on the fly?
edit on 9/9/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

So you are telling us that ABC cnn msnbc are all russian propaganda? I mean they are the ones airing his speeches where biden stumbles over his words and says batchit crazy things.

Biden came out and said I dont want to defund the police Donald Trump does just look at his budget.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Joe talking, Is the reason people think he has dementia. You should thank Russia for pointing out the danger of electing a pensioner with dementia as President.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
Joe talking, Is the reason people think he has dementia. You should thank Russia for pointing out the danger of electing a pensioner with dementia as President.

Yeah? I wouldn't exactly take advice from a country that offers bounties for killing US troops.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Who are you going to trust: the Russians or your lying eyes?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'm sure it was Russia that made him say all those stupid things, and made him sound confused and out of it.

What a dumb# gaslighting attempt.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I didn't read the article.
Could someone tell me if it explains how Russia coerces, forces or dupes Joe Biden into saying all the stupid crap that he does?
Also, how did Russia convince Joe's handlers that having news reporters give Joe prearranged questions to which he fails to read the pre-written answers off a teleprompter... is somehow a good thing?

Or, did Russia secretly inject some kind of drug into Joe Biden to mimic Alzheimer's disease?

edit on b000000302020-09-09T07:17:44-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 09 Sep 2020 07:17:44 -0500700000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

That was fake news:

abcnews.go.com...

Try again.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Didn't the DHS release a report yesterday about how White supremacy is still the biggest threat facing us?

Well, yeah.
Didn't you see all those riots the white supremacists are having, with all that looting and burning they're doing?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Why would the Ruskees discredit Creepy Joe? He's their point man for making the United States a communist country.

Unless they did this to make it seem like Joe's mental health is OK by providing what would be considered baseless propaganda to discredit the idea that Joe is suffering early stage dementia. It might go like this, "If the big bad Ruskees want us to think Joe is unfit, this must be propaganda and a lie, therefore Joe is healthy enough for the presidency."

This would also help the left's message that Joe is OK and that Orange Man is the one spreading propaganda with help from his buddy Vladimir Putin.

ETA: On the other hand, if people on the fence fell for the propaganda that re-enforced the idea that Old Joe was demented, that could help Vladimir get Trump re-elected, those two being buddies and all.
edit on 9-9-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So, let me understand this... Russian agents hacked into Joe's teleprompter and put a bunch of incoherent messages on the screen?

Or did Russian agents hack into his brain and put a bunch of scrambled, incoherent thoughts there?

Or maybe, just maybe, Russian agents saw the same things everyone else has and are smart enough to recognize dementia when they see it, too? Maybe, just maybe, they don't want a dottering, senile old fool who can't remember when or where he is in charge of the nuclear guns that are pointed straight at them?

I'll take door number 3, Monty.

(Waiting to see who can get that reference.)

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Republicans don’t care whether or not any of it is true. They don’t care that Russia probably is behind it. They’ll use anything, from anywhere from anybody as long as it paints their opponents in a bad light.

They will excuse it because they believe “it’s what everybody else does too.” When that couldn’t be further from the truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The way I read it, Russia is promoting Bidens mental issues.

Not creating Bidens mental issues.

*shrugs*

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If I had the "Let's Make a Deal" choice, I'd hope number 3 wasn't a "Zonk".
edit on 9-9-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Obviously Russian hackers are messing with Joe's teleprompter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join