It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Musings

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I am not a smart man.

I don't have a high flatulatin' degree from the Skippy & Dippy Skool of E-Learnin'.

But I got me to thinkin' about that Covid.

Get tested, you and your whole family, bring 'em down--Grandma too! There's a vaccine right around the corner I heard.

And I wondered, how many flus and viruses and strains and mutations and flim-flams and shimmy-shammies and dickory-docks have come and gone in the course of human history without anyone ever paying a lick of attention to.

Heck, how many times when you're sick with a sniffle do you actually go to the doctor and do a swab culture for diagnosis?

I just got me in bed with some Vicks Vapo-rubs and some Cup-O-Noodles, and went to work Monday morning bright and early yessir. Didn't need a doctor to tell me I got the 'rona and to make my arrangements right quick.

Just seems to me, if you're lookin' for something to panic about, it ain't so hard to find these days.

At any given time prior to Two-Thousand and Nineteen, what unknown virus was floating around in your innards unchecked?

Did they shut the whole world down for it? Even that time you were hackin' and blorkin' and prayin' for the mercy of Death surrounded by 10,000 defiled kleenex.

Did they shut it down?..

edit on 9-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Aye. Also answer me this. Why isn't it really bad? If gates/soros/clintons etc etc really would kill the masses as fast as they could. Why not have a real pandemic?

Only conclusions I reach are:

It's not as easy as a movie to spread deadly viruses.

Scientists at the lab were not the best and brightest.

Whoever made the virus, for whatever reason, was not allowed to make it really lethal.

Almost like they loosed this thing and had no choice but to go all in with it regardless of the effectiveness. I cannot see a logical reason to intentionally release such a lame duck virus and proclaim it the end of the world.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
They've certainly been creative. I noticed a while ago, as the mortality rates started plummeting, due to the thinning of the herd and natural immunities kicking in, they made a switch in the reporting. Now it is all about daily confirmed infection numbers!
It makes sense that the numbers are jumping up, due to increased testing, but out of the thousands of reported "new cases", how many are sick, being hospitalised or dying? They are not saying!
So, with that in mind, my sense of underhanded shenanigans has increased to an even higher level

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I’m wondering about other shoes dropping. We’ve heard about sticky blood, respirators, asymptomatic super-spreaders, but yet get your temp. taken everywhere. Flu records ceased earlier this year, Event 201. Etc etc.

there was initially talk of cytokines storms and viral loads dropping immune bombs

Add Civil Unrest (diff threads)......

What if the virus as a plot to depopulate is actually only half of the virus’ ability to shut down reproductive and other systems over time. More about consolidating control and $ looks like...

What if the very much “must-have get it while it’s untested and hot” vaccine triggers another secondary reaction to ensure reproduction is dampened over time.....

Edit: sounds like Moderna is in hot water over insider trading and there is another thread about a major Pharma company pulling out due to “safety”........
edit on 9-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I had to be covid swabbed yesterday for pre op- it was horrible! I honestly thought, "If it is positive I will just not have the surgery because I am not having this done again!"

More to the OP, I think you are spot on.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is a interesting read contendingforthefaithblog.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If people look into this covid we see it was mixed with the Aids virus and it all ties in with MH17 and the 100 aids researchers that died on that flight ! reports at the time stated that one got on the flight excitedly shouting we found the cure !

time.com...

www.independent.co.uk... 821.html

Add into that mix all the Holistic doctors that seem to commit suicide and we have a tangled web that has been weaved

www.honeycolony.com...

The seriously infected and sick with this corona virus are being treated with Remdesivir, an AIDS specific drug. The world viro community was very close to coming up with an AIDS vaccine but the loss of those onboard MH17 slowed that down and may have frightened a few away

Or maybe i am just a mad conspiracy theorist but as my sig says Organized conspiracy by people in power is a matter of history not of theory

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Thanks for the thought-exercise Narco.

Here's another thought-exercise, you know : just for fun !

What if : everything is going exactly according to plan ?

Everything : from the actual virility of the virus, to the lock-downs, to the governments massive new spending, riots, controlled-opposition, ... everything ...

( Play spooky Twilight-Zoneish music. )

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If it's so infectious why are people in the same household not getting it?
As of today in the UK we can't mingle in groups of 6+ (because people are enjoying themselves).
What about all the protests? Any spikes from them?
Liverpool winning the premier league? Any spikes in Liverpool.
I live in Cornwall, we've had millions down here on holiday. Not a jot of infection (they must have taken it home with them?)

Get your bog roll in, we'll be locked up for Christmas.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
A interesting watch from Brit tv from 2013 www.dailymotion.com... called Utopia
2 seasons and 12 episodes to watch

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Professor Luc Antoine Montagnier confirmed -The virus was artificially created!

Professor Luc Antoine Montagnier is a French virologist and joint recipient with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi and Harald zur Hausen of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his discovery of the HIV virus.

They took a small sequence of the HIV virus, and inserted it into the standard Corona virus.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Yeah : that vid is heavy.
He explained a bit why he is able to speak-out, because he is not beholden to any authorities.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Yeah : that vid is heavy.
He explained a bit why he is able to speak-out, because he is not beholden to any authorities.

He is a brave chap expect his obituary soon

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

My personal experience has been this. My kids and I are living my my inlaws (former now). Father in law tested positive and he ended up in the hospital, but aside from a fever for over a week he wasn't too bad (I'll not go into him contracting Cdif while there and pumped full of antibiotics and the SERIOUS health issues he had from that, not covid). Mother in law had a headache for a day, but didn't know till about 5 days later that she was positive. She had been hugging my kids, fixing the food, and none of my 4 kids nor myself caught it. And I am not basing that on symptoms, but I had us all tested. Not fun, holding a 4 year old's head for the brain swab. I guess one could argue that we caught it after mother in law quarantined herself to her room, but it doesn't seem likely.
edit on 16-9-2020 by chelsdh because: never mind

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Wild. And it makes think the people saying "if "they" wanted to wipe out a lot of people, this virus wasn't designed to do that" may not be thinking outside of the box. To quote King Bumi from Avatar the Last Airbender, they aren't thinking "like a mad genius".

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh
If you can control information channels, a low mortality virus is a significantly more effective means of establishing a technocratic state.

A high mortality virus can run completely out of control, for one, and it would also unleash backlash from elements in our society that the technocrats reaalllyyyyy dont want to provoke in those circumstances.

My guess would be that any depopulation agenda would be a slow-burn operation. Probably some combo of environmental cancers and vaccine induced sterility. Like the above, this provides exceptionally granular control of the results.

Thats the thing about a lot of the "doomsday scenarios;" they have very little (if any) control over the outcome. It would also make the technocrats the sole target for retribution & revenge. I mean, why pin a target on ones back if you can just sterilize people in a way that they will never figure out? Then control response through information channels.

What I would do is release a relatively benign, albeit manufactured virus. Control information channels, institutions, etc. (this aspect is imperative) and demonize anyone who goes against this Monolith. In the years leading up to The Big Show, I would create a religion by marketing & manipulation based in real-time feedback from data mining. That inevitably leads to civil unrest, which can easily be manipulated through peoples emotional addictions (established for years before the "real" operation).

I would then prey on the populations ignorance about viruses. Heavily saturate the field with information that applies to all (or most) viruses, but frame it as specific to the manufactured one. Emphasize things like "novel" and ensure it never slips that novel viruses emerge quite commonly.

Basically.. Use The Virus as the impetus to drive destabilization and just poke the bear where necessary to make sure it snowballs. Slowly introduce technology (robotics, AI, etc) that will provide the foundation for compliance enforcement. Market all of it as "for safety and the greater good."

If one controls the information channels, a manufactured threat means that the population fights itself. With years of preparation, you can also control how the population fights itself. As long as there isnt an actual threat or danger to "fix," then this can be sustained indefinitely. This paradigm works across the board for social group interactions.

The goals would be:
1) Never become the target for backlash. Or, if you do, make sure that the reality of the scenario isnt severe enough to precipitate those you wish to subjugate having nothing left to lose.
2)Control information. Let the real stuff remain available, as the group that will actually look into it will have "ammo" to fight those that buy into the manufactured Narrative. Slowly amplify the disconnect between the manufactured Narrative and reality. This will shed individuals who question it, but those remaining will be more disconnected and zealous. Ensure that what the zealots are fighting to achieve is perceived as unquestionably righteous, but derived from manufactured Narratives.
3)Exploit any opportunity to further destabilize nations due to the emotional climate. Achieve this through education, media, medicine, the legal system, etc.
4)Slowly establish the true means of control (centralized dependency, robotics, social credit & blackmail, etc)
5)Always, always, always frame things as being against what those things actually perpetuate (i.e. "anti-racism" perpetuates racism)

Years and years ago, to fight this stuff, I spent enormous effort figuring out how I would do it as well as the best means to prevent it. I could point out the mistakes I believe they made, but would prefer not to provide constructive criticism.

The biggest hurdle to any of this would be actually subverting & suborning everything from markets to social movements to global organizations. Everything else would be, essentially, completely predictable with a great deal of reliability.

There are a few major factors that derail the plans. Some beneficial to humanity (true decentralization with modern tech), some exceptionally detrimental (a truly high mortality pathogen). But, if you can create an environment where beneficial paths are seen as non-sequitor as well as a paradigm where a meaningful percentage of the population ceases to build, invent, and innovate.. Success is nearly inevitable.

Every action that people take is predetermined, planted, and guided, from policing others for compliance (masks, vaccines, etc) to protests & riots. It will all work towards the same end.

As long as most are too busy fighting over what "reality" is, they will never consider anything outside of that battleground. Anything that would precipitate a solid consensus reality (like a high mortality pathogen, Floyd incident, "cuties") would be avoided at nearly any cost. Which is rather easily accomplished as long as the media acts in time to prevent consensus between the "sides."

I dunno, at the very least, it makes for a wonderfully "ATS-esque" conspiracy post
The media can not be trusted under any circumstances though. And, its critically important to understand that spending all our time debunking their Narrative perpetuates the manufactured realities just as effectively as blindly buying into it.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot

Better yet, if it's so damn deadly like they keep trying to force people to believe, then how come the only people who know anyone who has died are numerically solidly within the Extreme Minority category here? Even ATS' member numbers reflect this. I still don't know anyone who's either tested positive, or even BEEN sick testing or no testing. Let alone know anyone who's died. And none of those people know anyone who's pinged either of those 3, either, AND this isn't a localized bubble, everyone I know is scattered around the country coast-to-coast, border-to-border, and everywhere from big cities to little bodunk towns.

That's highly suspicious.

If you're going to peddle it like a plague, you might want the (non-falsely plumped up) death count to reflect that to prove it is in fact a plague (proverbially speaking here, it ain't no plague) Otherwise, it's gross overreaction, to a "shame on you" degree. The extreme minority of unlucky is not representative of what the rest of us have not seen come to fruition, no matter how loud they screech and cry. Some unlucky SOB is going to get sick and draw a death short straw no matter the illness, it does not a plague make.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Imma save this and print it and keep it on hand! Awesome reply! I will try to be back to give a better response.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

It appears you do not know about the unreliability and inaccuracy of the PCR tests.

That makes your first sentence very accurate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join