It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 15 in Washigton UAE and ISRAEL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just what
...a week.away

Yeah they're going to bring the whole group over there to Washington have them sign the agreements going to have them sign the peace deal. Bring it
...yep, I say send it

Heck why don't they do it over there across the ocean they are giving old man Trump credit ....huh

Here we go
edit on 8-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
High right now Turkeys over there going after it with all those people around the Mediterranean tTurkey's starting a little bit of static over there I saw on the news just a minute ago

So in my opinion things are getting dicey things are heating up somebody's going to get froggy aren't they

reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Does this mean deep fried Turkey for Thanksgiving Day ?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

This is what about the 30th thread on the same subject? You should provide some links as to where these ideas are coming from.

What do you fear from adding to your previous threads? That you'll be caught out as a false prophet fear mongering with little substance?

Wasting peoples time with your delusions.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
starr....can I do a double on the Blue Moon thread......the movie ..."I, Pet Goat"....about the pit....the movie has a Blue Moon when the scorpions come out of the pit....we have a blue moon in 2 months

is ok if the roster of new threads gets anemic or dull politics, hey that's what it is

I don't get into politics as if that subject matters really....idk...politics are in all topics now...no topics are immune...

a reply to:
edit on 9-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The dude's 404'd
Curious...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Search without the /.
The mystery dissolves quickly.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
hey, sorry....sorry about the slant....but I get compliments on it...

a reply to: Gravelbone

edit on 9-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: GBP/JPY

This is what about the 30th thread on the same subject? You should provide some links as to where these ideas are coming from.

What do you fear from adding to your previous threads? That you'll be caught out as a false prophet fear mongering with little substance?

Wasting peoples time with your delusions.

The OP may be off the wall, but why are you stalking him , if you go through your list of "replies" on your personal page, youre literally following this guy around and harassing him, whats your deal?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Breaking

PRESIDENT TRUMP has been nominated for the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Breaking

PRESIDENT TRUMP has been nominated for the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Good he should be, how many countries has be been center piece brokering peace with in only 4 years, that other administrations NEVER did in over 50?

top topics

join