It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does there exist a duality with regards to the human condition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I was looking at a reincarnation Vid where ten cases were presented, three were very compelling,where a child pointed out who murdered him in his previous life, which gained a conviction. Another where a civil war general seemed to have recloned himself, in the present day, even the ear lobes are similar. Just assuming this is a fact, and the meat suit we are clothed in, is subject to wear and tear and at some stage like all machinery mechanical or biological has its use by date . What process would be required to enable, what amounts to a reboot of software in a new body? The first thing that seems essential is that the original file must already be in a state of incoruptability.The duality being the hardware versus the software.The hardware being the body and the software being the soul astral body etc which must esist in another state entirely from the hardware.Very similar in concept to the wave that brings a Tv to life where coherent programs can be wathed and listened too.Then when the wave is absent,the TV is just lacking purpose.
Then the human body when concious is being animated by this wave, when unconcious the same as the TV, so is the dreamstate the duality where conciousness ie. the software exists in the incoruptable state . Suggested are that Near death experiences , which when analysed are actually death experiences, where the hardware gets reanimated , because it is still viable since nature isnt wasteful seems to suggest another state , for the human condition which is ignored entirelly where pheraps we should be asking why shouldnt this state exist because the present one is too perilous and will inevitably end in a dire outcome, which is on the surface a failure to survive, but if thats the case why bother in the first place? probably because it is no so.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Is there a God?

We will all find out, won't we?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ah, maybe not

a reply to: madmac5150

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmydaniels
Ah, maybe not

I think he basically said we will find out one way or the other. lol

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I like your “Plato argument” on why what we see is not the‘ultimate reality’ but “the best trajectory” through the chaos!!

And your reasoning seems correct...

We do not ‘die’, as in “blink out of existence”, which does imply something else.

Weird!!

I love the logic that lead us here (hear??!). [That “Aum” is just the first overtone and as far as I read, we have either 6 or 7 more before we do “it without dying”. That is all Tim Leary and RAW, and they think we slingshot everyone else...)

Glad to see another street onto the same neighborhood!!

edit on 8-9-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Cleanup post for posterity!!

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Maybe our curse, is to post endlessly on social media...

Is this Hell? Can I get my parking validated?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Good Morning,

This is a great resource on the matter.

bible.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What i am suggesting here, is that with regards to the seemingly very perilous state we find ourselves in,comparable to a total non win situation, is our logic flawed because were not looking at it with the full range of facts at our disposale to understand what we are actually dealing with . Where all the so called supernatural effects, can be logically be explained when seen from this other state, where dead relatives can be converesed with as in a day to day basis,in an environment where lucid dreams are indisguishable from the incarnate state, a state where otherworldly fantasies can play out along with normal matter of fact conversations, almost like a complete suround sound visual entertainment system built for the personal use of the user. It has to be this way because their is a subjective objective component to the realism. Where interactive imersive can be played with true realism because it couldnt be the same if it were not that way. In fact God might have got bored and decided on a complete change of pace.Reincarnation being just one of an infinity of available options.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The proper carrier of the signal..

A directive bracket strange attraction..

Strange attractor.

Fulfilling curiosity is the way of sacred hearts and blessed sacriments..

God fills us with these urges.. so that she can get sexually..

She sometimes takes advantage of people.. but thats how disciplined she is with regards to her sex..?

Spilling the beans is sin..

So we all need a message of betterment..?

What is 1 x 0 probably an extension ex nihilo.. which means it exists in a lasting second expanded and then turns into nothing again.. carrier signals are all around..

You should only do things that are aligned in a correct way..

Testing and adaptation are always going on..

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

is our logic flawed because were not looking at it with the full range of facts at our disposale to understand what we are actually dealing with

We like to think our logic isn't flawed. But all things are made of atoms that vibrate and dance. From that dance our mind resolves what is true or not. But could not that trueness be relative to our observation in time and space. So if all logic is relative then absolute logic must exist beyond the vibrations. Perhaps in the stillness that allows the vibrations to exist. But I am imparting my beliefs onto you. And they are also relative.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

But are thoughts and memories made of atomic structures? even the act of accesing them is a command code in a language structure, whether that language is the one we speak may be doubtfull, as some internal language might have to get interpreted before an audio signal is outputed via the mouth. When an Elephant decides its thirsty, it has to ask itself where it can get water, then has to acsess a map in its own head, then navigate to a lake or spring. Always asking and corecting to get the desired result. Mabey the language is some sort of cellular language for internal dialogues.Which just grows more complex as the creature becomes more complex. If that is so then probably the internal language is the same for every creature on earth. I dont think I think in english. Because a deaf person who has no language at birth is quite capable of thinking and reason and doing complex things, so must use this internal dialogue.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

is our logic flawed because were not looking at it with the full range of facts at our disposale to understand what we are actually dealing with
Yes ,that is undoubtably true. I think that this is one
of the main keys to our reality:

I kid you not. I once worked in a place ,
(in this current life), and there were these two
techs . One looked like Billy The Kid, and the
other looked like John Tunstall.
When I told him one day that hey ,that dude looks
like Billy the Kid and you look like John Tunstall,
his reply was :"Oh, lucky guess"
Go figure........................
Of course that begs the question then :