It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How on earth did AOC get elected you might ask

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

the squad is all owned and operated by the justice democrats. it's a shame more people don't know what or who they are.
I can't imagine is't legal, but then, I don't know what law is being broken when you install a puppet in a seat in government then have them push your agenda. I suppose it's just deep state tactics that someone finally decided to use besides them.

I'm totally against what the Justice Democrats are doing, but you have to admire their planning and execution.

Going by their model here, it could be done by a rather small group with decent funding. Want to change the world? I'd say this is the best blueprint I have seen as of yet.
edit on 8-9-2020 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Want to change the world? I'd say this is the best blueprint I have seen as of yet.

Other than ours you mean.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
They thought they could control Kennedy via his famalie's mob associations. When it became obvious they couldn't control him they killed him in front of everyone and offered us the lone gunman and the magic bullet theories as proof it wasn't a conspiracy.

Every president since who refuses to toe their line gets the full court press. Most have been with the program and were complete puppets from the start both bushes yep we are looking at you.

Trump never was an option in their minds so why worry? Once he started dropping contenders in the primary they began to worry, but it was too late in the game, so they had to break some rules and dig for their leverage.

Admiral Roger's allready froze their civilian contractors out of the NSA database after discovering the unauthorized data breaches.

So Obama had brennan cook up a FISA scam out of Langley with a little help from our foriegn alies and then passed it off to their pals in the doj.

The past almost 4 years now are the result.

It has not stopped because they have no leverage on him and he can't be controlled. Unlike all the obvious puppets like AOC, Biden, Graham and so on yeah I called out Lindsey Graham if McCain were still alive I'd call him out too.

That's why they dont want term limits. It brings up the cost of maintaining their stable of controlable politicians when they have to find leverage on a fresh batch every few years vs once in every 40-50+ like they do now. Single term limits would drive their cost up astronomically. It would be very prohibitive to their prefered method of control.

Too many Americans still ask questions about the last batch of opositional politicians and out spoken civill leaders they offed stateside back in the 60's and 70's. They don't want another Warren commission or heaven forbid 9/11 report fiasco.

So they will smear and attack trump while impeading his agenda.

If the media all of a sudden started praising trump like they do the squad, I would be worried. Until then their puppets are so obvious and their platforms so insane they can only work in a small minority of places. The fact that those places also happen to have high population densities is why they want to do away with the e.c. and promote popular vote.

Controlling the 13 most populace counties in America would be enough to win the executive branch every election and they know it.

I bet the squad came cheap when compared to the power couple of the clintons or the McCain war hero status. Probably got the whole squad for half a clinton.

I wonder what their ROI on AOC is so far. Bahahaha somewhere in the org. I bet it is someone's job to know exactly that lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Now keep in mind I am not disparaging AOC. I’m sure she’s an intelligent person who is capable of anything

Now keep in mind I am not disparaging AOC. I’m sure she’s an _____ person who is capable of anything
Insert your favorite synonym for cunning , devious , etc. in the blank

Intelligence does not fit using the exact dictionary meaning.
edit on 9/8/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Now keep in mind I am not disparaging AOC. I’m sure she’s an intelligent person who is capable of anything

Now keep in mind I am not disparaging AOC. I’m sure she’s an _____ person who is capable of anything
Insert your favorite synonym for cunning , devious , etc. in the blank

Intelligence does not fit using the exact dictionary meaning.

random adjective generator

randomwordgenerator.com...

my first 3 iterations: flat, scandalous, tart

edit on 8-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

They should have a random candidate generator.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

They should have a random candidate generator.

Oh I am sure AI generated teleprompts are around the corner.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
How did Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton get elected Senator with
absolutely no experience for the position?

The answer is exactly how and why Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
was elected.

If Bullwinkle J. Moose was running as a Democrat in any
election in New York vs a Republican he would win.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

She is Someones ASSet ?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Aallanon

I don't think there's anything intelligent about Cortez. She's ditzier than the blondes that used to be the butt of all jokes.

And lest we forget how terrible her acting is...

I know right. She really needs to learn how to act and pander harder. Then she can convince the gullible on a much grander scale.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!

Good one !!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Your president has been a show master.

This thread is another useless attempt to divert attention. AOC became a member of senate or whatever? Who would care?

Besides this creepy alt-right figurehead, whatshisname, who CREEPILY fetishes about her feet. I do not even know anymore if this a meme'd disinformation campaign about him. Or about her. Or to divert attention.

"You'`re fired!"

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: tamusan
Don't get me wrong, I think she's quite intelligent, and I'd # her, but I don't want her running the country.

BLUGH!

AOC ?

Barffffff !!

Only for those that like buck teeth and have a fetish for Donkey from Shrek.....

edit on 9-9-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
Want to change the world? I'd say this is the best blueprint I have seen as of yet.

Other than ours you mean.

we control it, they want to change it. It's like the underpants gnomes. Missing the step that gets us to profit.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Your president has been a show master.

This thread is another useless attempt to divert attention. AOC became a member of senate or whatever? Who would care?

Besides this creepy alt-right figurehead, whatshisname, who CREEPILY fetishes about her feet. I do not even know anymore if this a meme'd disinformation campaign about him. Or about her. Or to divert attention.

"You'`re fired!"

it's obvious you lack the mental ability to converse on this topic, the big question is, why would you?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

That flag is real. The caged up children at the fence Cortez was buckle-knee'd and crying over weren't really there. Analogies aren't really your thing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join