It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Command Staff Retires In Rochester NY

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Sorry to disappoint you.

I don't do corruption in government.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Oh no. He was part of the Klan as well. He was your stereo typically good ol' boy, he had a giant confederate flag covering his cars rear window, a confederate flag on his hat and confederate flag belt buckle.

He said that as he got older he changed his thinking and had to leave Georgia. Who knows what happened.

And, of course, we have no way of verifying this. This is the proverbial anonymous source and we just have to take your word for it, right?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I've had the misfortune to speak to a Georgia sheriffs deputy whose entire police department was in the klan. So do bad racist cops exist. Yes they do.

Are all of them bad? No of course not. There's some good guys out there. But they tend to get pushed out by the bad ones when they speak up against a bad one. Happened to a friend of the family. He had to leave his department when he wouldn't do some sketchy things.

I challenge.
Who ?
What ?
When ?
Why ?
Where ?
How ?
Not saying , just I have had a lot of folks in my life just sayin "stuff" cause they can .

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: infolurker

After 100 days of politicians, corporations, and celebrities piling on I'm sure this is a flood waiting to happen. The damage is just starting.

Bad sign. It opens the door for the military to take the streets...as in "the police are gone! What are we gonna DO!?"

Sheriff's? No. Spread thin now.
State Police? Nah. Too busy every damn-where.
National Guard? Maybe...so that would leave.....?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I don't do cold weather.

And they wouldn't like me. I'd be kicking out the scum bags from the department.

Yellowbelly. You'd be shat on just like this guy was.

I've said since the beginning that ever LEO in every Democrat controlled city where administration has sides with this crap should just walk off the job. If the mayors, councilmen, DAs, want to dump all over law enforcement, let them deal with it personally.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm probably some kind of raving mad racist for even noticing this, let alone mentioning it, but ... It's interesting that both principles, the mayor and the police chief, are black.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Uhh yes you are... Please check your privileges at the door, sir.

And be nice to Grey.. I believe that story. In fact I have a similar experience with my friends cousin's uncles baby mommas, father, brother. He joined a police department in Montana after he got out of the military, a highly decorated officer at that. After joining said force he noticed something strange, the other officers only came out at night and not a single one could be seen in a mirror!

Unfortunately I cannot divulge the department name or his name, for he was then drafted into the CIA!

Bahaha I love anonymous sources, and people who sit back and judge professionals with tons of experience and training.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: klimitzgus
My landing news page on Microsoft Edge article from the New York Times claims the police chief is resigning amid charges of a cover-up. Of course they did.

So. It was a setup?

Pelosi is obviously involved.

so it would be obviously back by evidence

i hope so cause your are casting serious accusation

so tell me what juicy evidence you have the pelosi was involve
any video document or audio recording picture anything

maybe your like your supreme leader and just pull story out of your ass to gain popularity(stars)

you sound like a russian propagandist

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Here is an excerpt, or maybe even the whole enchilada(?), from Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren's 90 second press conference today:

“I want to ensure our Rochester community that the Rochester police department will continue to serve and protect our residents and neighborhoods,” Mayor Warren said. “Chief Singletary will remain in charge of the department through the end of the month. We have spoke about maintaining restraint through the ongoing protests we as all involved to remain peaceful.

“I can assure this community I am committed to institutional reforms necessary in our police department. I know that there are many questions, but this just occurred and honestly I do not have all the answers today”

^^^^^ "don't have the answers" is a euphamism for "I'm in waay over my head"

TBH I'd rather not hear from the mayor anyway; she seems like the cardboard template that have been inserted as mayors in struggling US cities nowadays. I'd like to hear from the police chief and his staff on why they are leaving.

Are they retiring to avoid the spotlight from bad press in the Daniel Prude incident? Do they know about some breaking element of that story that will portray them in a poor light? Or do they have severe difference of opinion with the mayor on how to handle after dark riots?

We have heard over and over, the pre-approved, handler crafted and party-sanctioned narrative from the "political leaders" in these cities. I want to hear from law enforcement about what is going on behind closed doors when meeting with the mayors and staff. Are the mayors ordering them to stand down during property damage, looting and violence after dark? What has gotten the RPD and mayor in such discord, what is the context for their disagreement?

I think nothing good can come from losing a big chunk of seasoned PD brass in Rochester, //unless// there is some type of systemic, lengthy record of corruption or ineptitude. FTR, for those keeping score, former Police Chief Singletary is a PersonOfColor, so before we read too much foot in mouth from the forum on this story, let's level set on the scene in Rochester. The words "white", "police" and "black man" have no business in this discussion, unless we're going to use some racially charged language to disparage Chief Singletary. This is exactly the key point that has been linked with a large numbers of the "police violence on unarmed black man" dog whistle stories that are conveniently glossed over in the MSM recounting: like the Freddy Gray case, the Eric Garner case, the Justine Diamond case, the Sandra Bland case etc etc: the police forces, and specifically the officers involved in many of these incidents, are quite diverse, and are NOT simply white officers that stand accused of overusing force. Look up each of those cases, and get the facts about who is involved.

This situation is going to be interesting to follow, particularly after the police brass exit at month's end. I really hope the mayor makes some good decisions on how to handle things moving forward, for the sake of Rochester's citizens.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I'm probably some kind of raving mad racist for even noticing this, let alone mentioning it, but ... It's interesting that both principles, the mayor and the police chief, are black.

I don't think we can assume that.

Can we confirm they're voting for Biden?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
a reply to: incoserv

Uhh yes you are... Please check your privileges at the door, sir.

And be nice to Grey.. I believe that story. In fact I have a similar experience with my friends cousin's uncles baby mommas, father, brother. He joined a police department in Montana after he got out of the military, a highly decorated officer at that. After joining said force he noticed something strange, the other officers only came out at night and not a single one could be seen in a mirror!

Unfortunately I cannot divulge the department name or his name, for he was then drafted into the CIA!

Bahaha I love anonymous sources, and people who sit back and judge professionals with tons of experience and training.

At this point it is actually very easy to believe that many cities are being run by covens of black magic vampires.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Smells like the Millitary will be on the streets very soon, if their are no cops theirs not really any choice.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Was there more than the Chief and deputy?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Are they retiring to avoid the spotlight from bad press in the Daniel Prude incident? Do they know about some breaking element of that story that will portray them in a poor light? Or do they have severe difference of opinion with the mayor on how to handle after dark riots?

I think its both. This is pretty local to me, Rochester is about 2 hours away from me. A lot of people where I live have been going to the protests. Outside of one night of people throwing chairs and stuff in a restaurant, the protests have been peaceful, however the police have been shooting pepper bullets and teargas.

Our local newspaper has a team in rochester and every single reporter that was there was injured by police, including one being detained for 4 hours.

Another person i know went as a medic, and was attacked by police (riot police she said?) as she was providing medical care to someone who was unconscious. she told them she was a medic, she had clearly labeled medic clothing and they didnt care. She was thrown to the ground, her knee is all busted up, badly.

Last night there was actually a bunch of elderly people at the protest on the front lines to protect the protesters from being gassed and shot at.

People are definitely upset about how this is being handled, especially since all but one night (as far as I know / have heard) were peaceful and everyone was just marching, to the point that the older generation of Rochester put themselves out there hoping to prevent the police from firing pepper bullets and teargas, and it worked.

I dont know who calls the shots when it comes to protests and everything though, whether its the police or mayor who calls for them to use tear gas and stuff.

Anyways that's just some stuff I have heard / seen from people being there and watching live videos of people that are there.

I think people were already coming down on them for the death and with how the protests were being handled it just made things worse, which I believe played a part in their resignations.

edit on 8-9-2020 by ML8715 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ML8715

I think its both. This is pretty local to me, Rochester is about 2 hours away from me. A lot of people where I live have been going to the protests. Outside of one night of people throwing chairs and stuff in a restaurant, the protests have been peaceful, however the police have been shooting pepper bullets and teargas.

Our local newspaper has a team in rochester and every single reporter that was there was injured by police, including one being detained for 4 hours.

Another person i know went as a medic, and was attacked by police (riot police she said?) as she was providing medical care to someone who was unconscious. she told them she was a medic, she had clearly labeled medic clothing and they didnt care. She was thrown to the ground, her knee is all busted up, badly.

Last night there was actually a bunch of elderly people at the protest on the front lines to protect the protesters from being gassed and shot at.

People are definitely upset about how this is being handled, especially since all but one night (as far as I know / have heard) were peaceful and everyone was just marching, to the point that the older generation of Rochester put themselves out there hoping to prevent the police from firing pepper bullets and teargas, and it worked.

I dont know who calls the shots when it comes to protests and everything though, whether its the police or mayor who calls for them to use tear gas and stuff.

Anyways that's just some stuff I have heard / seen from people being there and watching live videos of people that are there.

I think people were already coming down on them for the death and with how the protests were being handled it just made things worse, which I believe played a part in their resignations.

O, but ... WHY PROTEST AT NIGHT? This has been covered on many threads here; if you're out at night, odds are good you are going to be lumped in with the non-protestor, nefarious actors who are instigating trouble, even if you are a medic or a legit protestor. Makes no sense to mix yourself into the rioters and opportunists who come out after dark, PLUS, how the hell can you effectively protest at night, when nobody can see your signs, most people have left their jobs to go home, and many businesses are closed? If half of a downtown area is empty, it's very suspicious to say you're protesting if there's no audience around, other than other protestors, the police, and quote-unquote "journalists" who have been shown to sometimes be Antifa affiliates filming propaganda under protection of media credentials.

I would not trivialize the optics of the hooligans going ape $h1t in the outdoor restaurant. That is the type of behavior that instigates fear, and NO DOUBT in my mind that is a driver to why police are cracking down. Nobody wants to be terrorized whilst eating dinner, and certainly the shop owners don't want dishes and glasses broken. It only takes one incident like that to put LE on high alert to avoid repeats, and I'm sure many downtown business owners were BEGGING the police to protect their property.

I am PRO DEMONSTRATIONS and Right of Assembly, but watch very carefully, over the past few months, many bad actors are using these Constitutionally protected rights to hide their theft, violence and terrorism. IMO if you're not protesting during the day, then chances are it's not a protest, too many instances over the past 6 months where "protestors" is double speak to describe rioters that rampage through cities after the sun sets.

People sure as hell don't agree with the impetus and goals of most of the protestors, but if they truly do it transparently, during daylight, and physically separate themselves from the rioters, you'll most people here support their actions, even if we don't agree with their politics.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Smells like the Millitary will be on the streets very soon, if their are no cops theirs not really any choice.

Doubtful. This is New York. Cuomo would have to ask for the National Guard. Do you honestly think he'd ask Trump for that?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

She has time to hire someone. And she could also contact govenor and get a state police representative if she needs more time.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

At this point it is actually very easy to believe that many cities are being run by covens of black magic vampires.

Nah. From everything I've read, vampires ain't that damn stupid.

:
edit on 2020 9 09 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

... I am PRO DEMONSTRATIONS and Right of Assembly, but watch very carefully, over the past few months, many bad actors are using these Constitutionally protected rights to hide their theft, violence and terrorism. ...

So am I. And even if I weren't it'd be of no consequence as those are constitutionally protected rights. However, what were seeing in these instances has nothing to do with that.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is what happens when you use affirmative action to put people in important jobs.

If you can't beat em Join em

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join