It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Command Staff Retires In Rochester NY

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The Chief and the entire command staff announced that it will be someone else's problem after the BS rioting and politics that they have had to deal with. I don't blame them, I would get out of that no-win situation as well before the crazies destroy you and your family.

I am sure the Mayor will handle it well.

Rochester police chief, entire command staff retire suddenly following protests

twitter.com...

Asked during a city council meeting who will be in charge during tonight’s protests, the mayor said she doesn’t know.

“We would have to find an interim chief,” says Warren says. “Because I just got the call before this hearing, I don’t know.

abcnews.go.com...

After days of protests against the Rochester Police Department in light of the death of Daniel Prude, its top officer and command staff announced Tuesday they are retiring from the force.

Rochester Police Chief La’Ron Singletary said in a statement that he was honored to serve the city in upstate New York for 20 years and commended his staff. However, he said the protests and criticism of his handling of the investigation into the March 23 incident "are an attempt to destroy my character and integrity."

Mayor Lovely Warren informed the Rochester City Council that in addition to Singletary, the entire command staff announced its retirement today. She noted that none of the police brass were asked to resign.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

After 100 days of politicians, corporations, and celebrities piling on I'm sure this is a flood waiting to happen. The damage is just starting.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

After 100 days of politicians, corporations, and celebrities piling on I'm sure this is a flood waiting to happen. The damage is just starting.
There will be stark contrast to Dem controlled areas and GOP controlled areas.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
My landing news page on Microsoft Edge article from the New York Times claims the police chief is resigning amid charges of a cover-up. Of course they did.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So someone died in police custody and the chief want to tuck tail and run. Some leader.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: klimitzgus
My landing news page on Microsoft Edge article from the New York Times claims the police chief is resigning amid charges of a cover-up. Of course they did.

So. It was a setup?

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

So someone died in police custody and the chief want to tuck tail and run. Some leader.

there is an opening up there. why don't you scamper off to Rochester and step up to the plate big man?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: klimitzgus

So. It was a setup?

Pelosi is obviously involved.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't do cold weather.

And they wouldn't like me. I'd be kicking out the scum bags from the department.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My kind of person.....proud of ya

I don't do cold weather.

And they wouldn't like me. I'd be kicking out the scum bags from the department.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I don't do cold weather.

Well, you know, since all cops are obviously bad and raysiss, you'd be mighty lonely, mighty fast. Good luck handling the riots.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I've had the misfortune to speak to a Georgia sheriffs deputy whose entire police department was in the klan. So do bad racist cops exist. Yes they do.

Are all of them bad? No of course not. There's some good guys out there. But they tend to get pushed out by the bad ones when they speak up against a bad one. Happened to a friend of the family. He had to leave his department when he wouldn't do some sketchy things.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I don't do cold weather.

Sure ya would.
Then like any other Liberal politician or Liberal supporter, you would start a entirely new level of corruption.
I suspect that the chief of police there is resigning because of the corrupt Liberal politicians already there that are handcuffing him from doing his job.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580
Sure you did
A whole department except for him
And he was their token non Klan member
I say you're lying

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Bwhahahahaha!

I love it.
I’m not a cop but if I was... I would definitely think twice about responding quickly to calls for help.
Today’s environment make some things a no win situation for police.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE

The topic is never each other. All that will get you is Posting Banned. Be warned.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I've had the misfortune to speak to a Georgia sheriffs deputy whose entire police department was in the klan. So do bad racist cops exist. Yes they do.

Are all of them bad? No of course not. There's some good guys out there. But they tend to get pushed out by the bad ones when they speak up against a bad one. Happened to a friend of the family. He had to leave his department when he wouldn't do some sketchy things.

Which police department would this be?

sounds like you got you a scoop there...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I feel sorry for the sane people of these cities. Getting rid of the police is of extremely poor judgment. Just wait and watch. vigilante justice will be extremely violent. The police keep those people off of the streets too.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Did you talk to all of them to make sure? Or did you accept the word of that one loser who was trying to sound tough?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Oh no. He was part of the Klan as well. He was your stereo typically good ol' boy, he had a giant confederate flag covering his cars rear window, a confederate flag on his hat and confederate flag belt buckle.

He said that as he got older he changed his thinking and had to leave Georgia. Who knows what happened.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join