It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left wing anarchists plan massive attack after election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You get that the Daily Beast is not a right wing publication? These aren't right wingers planning to disrupt the nation and country over the election.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: network dude

That's from Commando.

My personal favorite Arnie fight prep scene is in Predator, when he's sharpening sticks, setting up tripwires, and building explosive arrows from M203 rounds. Love that guttural howl he throws down for the Predator too.

Time to start planning the neighborhood defense zones...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This is what KAMAla was talking about when she said
they were not going to stop. Joe is just a cardboard
cut out. Unrest and Violence is what the left has
planned no matter who wins.

All major cities are a target, along with their police
precincts. This is a hostile terrorist situation.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

And nobody should be concerned about the aberrant and abhorrent behavior from the Leftist cult terrorists that are destroying cities around the country?
Attacking people dining at restaurants outside during the Covid?
Looting?
Burning businesses?
All under the guise of “peaceful protests”?
We know you are a terrorist sympathizer, your continual bleating about Trump while defending them is very apparent to everyone here.

The scary part is you get your news from Bill Maher, another deranged Leftist that thinks he’s the smartest person in the room like most of you guys do.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
From Daily Beast:

Some of the hurdles were straightforward: how you “occupy #, hold space, and shut things down, not just on Election Day but for weeks,” explained one source familiar with the Democracy Defense Nerve Center operations. Others are more complicated, like what quick transportation options can be in place should poll locations mysteriously close. Others have been simply impossible to plan out.

So they're wanting to shut things down on Election Day? They're so paranoid about this that they don't even want to allow the election to happen. What else is it when they talk about shutting things down on election day? I know we've talked about possible disruptions to voting before, but here we see them actually wargaming it out.

Those involved in the conversation say this wide an array of groups has never coordinated so closely on these matters before. And the fact that they were sitting down some two months in advance of the election, was a testament to how seriously they take the complications and threats Election Day poses.

And they're talking like it's a wide array of groups. How many? How widely? Remember, they admitted they're talking about Election Day itself and then after. How can you have a straight and uncontested election if they're dicking with people's ability to vote?

What’s difficult to remember was just how ill-prepared everyone was for that moment. When Al Gore dispatched top campaign aides to Tallahassee, the presumption was that election officials would quickly find another box of ballots that would change the vote count in a way that left no ambiguity as to who won. Ron Klain, Gore’s top emissary in Florida, recalled telling his wife he’d be home by the coming Saturday.

The ordeal ended up lasting 36 days. And in looking back on it many years later, Klain said that the fundamental mistake Democrats made was treating it, primarily, as a legal fight.

And here we see that Democrats regret not taking to the streets and being gentlemen in 2000. So expect that if this does kick into vote counting challenges, there will be violence in the streets. They're saying it themselves here.

you are knowingly misleading your follower i read the daily beast article

first...when you say they want to shut pool down to prevent voting...actually the article said the dems are afraid that pro trump gov would close the pool early in some dem leaning district...and the dem where trying to figure out what to do if it happen and if the could reopen them...

second...you said they regret not taking the street....in what universe they talk about taking the streets...the just regret not fighting it harder...because of bush ending trowing america in unjust war.

you are dishonest sir...you just cut out what you need a flip the script...you are the definition of fake newa

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Here's an easy question.

Will you accept the results of the election regardless who wins?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I just got done counting my ammo for the 10th time this month.
I am ready.

Like large sums/volumes of anything, just measure or weigh it.

Who the hell really wants to handle all that and possibly get oils/salts on it?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Here's an easy question.

Will you accept the results of the election regardless who wins?

of course i accept the last one wasent happy but accept it

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
And another thread full of vague angst-inducing memes.

Aren't you tired of this constant stream of "FEAR THEM!" from every side? I need some coffee, I have become a grumbling old man.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

I just got done counting my ammo for the 10th time this month.
I am ready.

Like large sums/volumes of anything, just measure or weigh it.

Who the hell really wants to handle all that and possibly get oils/salts on it?

I don’t have loose ammo floating around.
I just count the full boxes for each gun I have.

(post by Deplorable removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
They know exactly what they are doing

they are setting up the narrative because they KNOW Trump is going to win by a landslide, they need the seed planted, so they can literally pull an election day Coup and forcibly remove Trump regardless of the actual results.

Its pretty damn clear

We had two senior level Army Officers send a letter to the joint chiefs of staff, pleading with him to send in the 82 airborne to do just that , on that day come January. Not even kidding.

Were looking at the left, the marxists, moving for a forced take over of our gov and our country, and nothing less. They have TOLD us for years now exactly what they want. BELIEVE THEM

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

No, they're attempting to tear down a republic, to install their version of a democracy...democracy = mob rule.

Just another facet of BAMN.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Daily Beast, Daily Mail, makes no difference here. Yes, these are people who have mighty concerns over the true nature of this Trump presidency.

For all the dire warnings our conservative neighbors are issuing over the authoritarian threat that a liberal administration presents to our freedoms, that same concern is held by those on the left over the Trump Administration.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yes, yes all the promises about how he was going to take rights away from gays etc.

Never happened. Guess what? They can still get married, even if they have a bit harder time harassing people into serving them.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

And nobody should be concerned about the aberrant and abhorrent behavior from the Leftist cult terrorists that are destroying cities around the country?
Attacking people dining at restaurants outside during the Covid?
Looting?
Burning businesses?
All under the guise of “peaceful protests”?
We know you are a terrorist sympathizer, your continual bleating about Trump while defending them is very apparent to everyone here.

The scary part is you get your news from Bill Maher, another deranged Leftist that thinks he’s the smartest person in the room like most of you guys do.

Your mind is buggered here Razor. Buggered. Buggered with Trumpian faith. You read any opposition to Trump as being sympathy for terrorists. That's idiotic .

You proclaim that I support terrorists. That right there demonstrates just how buggered a person with faith in Trump can become. There is a vast difference between attempting to comprehend why these people are as they are without supporting them. I try to understand while at the same time condemn those actions, just as I attempt to understand you and your perspective. And in that I have to say to you that your mind has been buggered.

You also proclaim that I get my news from Maher. Man, what a simplistic excuse that is for denying information that comes your way that you don't want to address. Maher is on once a week at best. For reasons of enough popularity his network sees him as a asset to their profit, so they keep him on. The small amount of time I spend paying attention to what he says pales to the amount of time I spend paying attention to people on this site.

What I did by mentioning him at all was to point to him as one of the originators of the "Trump might not leave peacefully'' meme, yet you turn this one comment into ''I get my news from Bill Maher and then go to the length to find a disparaging image of Maher and post it. You seem to hate him so much that you take bipartisan mention of him as an endorsement, which it is not. Just as you take any attempt to comprehend why those rioters riot as support for them.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Bring it on fruit cakes!

Go ahead and put the last nail in your political coffins anarchists

Your Maga hat stealing cow buddies from the DNC just got indicted for robbery and hate crimes!

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

In all military matters the ultimate weapon is Surprise.

These idiots just blew their best strategy.

They probably don't even have clear objectives or any idea how to pursue them.

What a joke lol.

Put me in charge I'll overthrow the govt in a month lol.

Thankfully I have no interest in their BS reasoning and will not aid them.

I'll aid those putting a stop to all this.

Long live the Republic lol...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
'Right leaning folks seem to be much more docile and frankly, busy doing work and junk so they don't have time to spend 100 days protesting and burning and looting.'

correct

Wife and I been working since 'lockdowns'

Racist? no

BLM is stupid ? yes

Antifa is treasonous? yes

what more is there to say

We are the silent majority and she is not even an American Citizen

Go trump

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>