It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left wing anarchists plan massive attack after election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
From Daily Beast:

Some of the hurdles were straightforward: how you “occupy #, hold space, and shut things down, not just on Election Day but for weeks,” explained one source familiar with the Democracy Defense Nerve Center operations. Others are more complicated, like what quick transportation options can be in place should poll locations mysteriously close. Others have been simply impossible to plan out.

So they're wanting to shut things down on Election Day? They're so paranoid about this that they don't even want to allow the election to happen. What else is it when they talk about shutting things down on election day? I know we've talked about possible disruptions to voting before, but here we see them actually wargaming it out.

Those involved in the conversation say this wide an array of groups has never coordinated so closely on these matters before. And the fact that they were sitting down some two months in advance of the election, was a testament to how seriously they take the complications and threats Election Day poses.

And they're talking like it's a wide array of groups. How many? How widely? Remember, they admitted they're talking about Election Day itself and then after. How can you have a straight and uncontested election if they're dicking with people's ability to vote?

What’s difficult to remember was just how ill-prepared everyone was for that moment. When Al Gore dispatched top campaign aides to Tallahassee, the presumption was that election officials would quickly find another box of ballots that would change the vote count in a way that left no ambiguity as to who won. Ron Klain, Gore’s top emissary in Florida, recalled telling his wife he’d be home by the coming Saturday.

The ordeal ended up lasting 36 days. And in looking back on it many years later, Klain said that the fundamental mistake Democrats made was treating it, primarily, as a legal fight.

And here we see that Democrats regret not taking to the streets and being gentlemen in 2000. So expect that if this does kick into vote counting challenges, there will be violence in the streets. They're saying it themselves here.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Cool but all I got is a thumper in an AR15 FRAME and my two pistols...God love em if they approach the gate without a smile....

That's how we tell who the good guys or bad guys are whether or not they smile when they walk up to you

Oh, and my son has a potato cannon that shoots them over a quarter-mile I swear

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: network dude

Its a cover story to allow them to militarize.

Remember...the DNC is 100% projection. If they say that they are worried Trump won't accept the election, they mean that they won't accept it.

Just keep buying .223

edit on 8-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I bet the anarchists-terrorists Who start riots, are not eligible to vote due to a criminal history, or are too lazy to vote.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
They (Anarchists, Marxists, leftists, radicalist )certainly would like to intimidate you ....
Flashback 2008

GOOD people outnumber these types.... Don't be swayed

edit on 982020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Bring. It.

The US has been way too nice and gentle with these violent petulant adult children.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

"the American federation of teachers". Are those the same people who created common core, and are payed for by the government?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Bringing violence in to the streets is something they only think about. It doesn't work. Any smart person will go right to these "peoples" houses.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Left wing anarchists plan massive attack after election

They best keep that sh__ up north and out west.
Here in the South , where most still love this country , a good portion would consider that free target practice from their own front porch.
They don't take kindly to "being under attack"

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ive been reading about Mussolini and his rise to power and so many of their tactics are the same we are seeing today starts with controlling the media and the spread of violent opposition, wild accusations, and the capitalization of weak local governments.
edit on 8-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

ObamaGuard 🦇

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
A flyer was going around Facebook last weekend about Antifa gathering up in a small northern Michigan tourist city, supposedly to start demonstrating at 10pm Sunday night. Some good ol' boys got wind and set up a group to meet them. The pansies from Antifa never showed up.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Good thing some here are mentioning they're not looking forward to any of this.

Might have thought otherwise

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I find the .308 more cost effective as I only need to land one of those to stop a threat. I'd rather we all just be civilized though...collectively we all get screwed by both sides anyway usually. At least with Trump he isn't a career politician and he was apart of both sides of the asile at one time or another and neither side seems to accept him. To me that says all I need to know. If the corrupt career politicians don't like him Its because he isn't part of the "club".

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
To be honest, I think it does not matter who wins. I believe we are being set up for a civil war.

Camp is stocked. Weapons cleaned and oiled.

Don't want it to go that way, but fear we have come to a fork in the road.

There are not enough of them for a civil war. Some deadly skirmishes and a the military will step in and disinfect these cities in short order.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Not only folk on the left but all folk across the country should be concerned over Trump's recent comments on the up coming election. Without crossing a line but just walking right up to it, he is prepping his followers support his personal actions on election week.

His aberrant behavior over the last four years has brought a lot of people to worry whether or not his fragile ego can cope with a major loss like what might be coming his way in October. Again we should all be concerned over how he will act if he is denied what he wants.

I can understand anti-Trump activists trying to make plans to secure our country during what they see as a coup in progress.

Bill Maher on his HBO program has been asking this question for over two years now. He has been asking it of almost every left leaning quest and every liberal politician he sits down with. ''What will you do if he won't leave''. He went ignored for most of that time, laughed at for being paranoid and his guests would hardly even consider the concept. But now, no one is laughing any more and this is because of what Trump is intimating at this point. He may not be willing to accept a defeat.....

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Better Stock Up on Ammo Then Now . Hollow Points are in Short Supply Come Oct.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't plan on attacking anyone after the election regardless who wins or loses.

I will defend myself though.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Future historians will look back at threads like these.

"Long before any real conflict, these two opposing sides had built up such emotion based animosity towards each other that they both mistrusted the very systems they had relied on in the past to mitigate such conflicts and had convinced themselves that the other side was planning some sort of physical takeover of the government. Thus both sides prepared for it, and then all that was needed was a spark to set it off, which came in the form of the (------------------)."

I wonder what it will be? I already know who's setting it all up.
edit on 8-9-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I am a Minimalist . FREEDOM Or SLAVERY , CHOOSE NOW ! Nothing in this World Cannot at lease be Expressed in Few Words to a Wise Man when it comes to the Pursuit of Happiness . .........

edit on 8-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join