It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left wing anarchists plan massive attack after election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

An association of left-wing organizations is currently planning out strategies for what they believe would be a political dogfight should Joe Biden win November's election by a small margin.

The group, comprised of more than 50 groups, including MoveOn, Color of Change and the American Federation of Teachers, calls itself the Fight Back Table and recently launched their Democracy Defense Nerve Center.

they claim this is only if Biden wins but Trump won't do something. He doesn't leave the white house, even if he looses until January, so I'm really unclear as to what these idiots think.

If Trump wins by the landslide some predict, then perhaps their movement will just be a continuation of BLM/Antifa tantrums. But they seem to fear the "right wing armed militias". I have to be honest here, if they were to be a thing, they would have already been a thing. Right leaning folks seem to be much more docile and frankly, busy doing work and junk so they don't have time to spend 100 days protesting and burning and looting. Now if you are part of BLM and you think coming to the country is a good idea, I assure you it's likely not. Even the folks in the cities where you harass innocent folks just trying to have a meal, have had enough of your dumb ass. So as I was told by a wise man, "best check yourself, before you wreck yourself."

I can make a prediction. Should the left decide to pull some large scale garbage, the docile right might not remain that way.
When the rust wire, that holds the cork, that keeps the anger in, gives way, you will fully grasp why you only have you to blame. But I know most of us would much rather just see idiots being idiots from afar.

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

???

So left wing people are going to attack if Biden doesn't win the election, or if Trump doesn't leave.

This sounds like;

A) A threat
B) A prelude to massive cheating

Who are they going to attack?

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I just got done counting my ammo for the 10th time this month.
I am ready.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

see, none of this makes sense. Even if Trump stomps his feet and won't admit he lost, if he did loose, it's not up to him. But he doesn't leave the white house until January, so they have a good bit of time to make the case regardless. And if Trump wins, as some think will happen, it won't matter, unless the end goal is just to break lots of sh!t and look like a mob of 2 year olds.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
"Left wing anarchists plan massive attack after election"

Good, I see that as the best way to "culling" the herd.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Predicition: 3 to 4 new Chop/Chaz's pop up for a week or two and ppl get shot or OD. Then life carries on.

+6 more 
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

that's the part that completely baffles me. I know they have been saying how violent the right wing guys are, but evidence isn't on their side. But should they try some massive uprising, they might anger the sleeping giant. And I hears, once he's up and pissed off, it's best not to be around him. Why would you even try poking him?

Like the guy who keeps screaming "shoot me". When someone does, please try not to have that stupid look on your face, you got exactly what you wanted. A smarter move would be not to ask for such a prize.

+9 more 
link   
To be honest, I think it does not matter who wins. I believe we are being set up for a civil war.

Camp is stocked. Weapons cleaned and oiled.

Don't want it to go that way, but fear we have come to a fork in the road.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Its a cover story to allow them to militarize.

Remember...the DNC is 100% projection. If they say that they are worried Trump won't accept the election, they mean that they won't accept it.

Just keep buying .223

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that's the part that completely baffles me. I know they have been saying how violent the right wing guys are, but evidence isn't on their side. But should they try some massive uprising, they might anger the sleeping giant. And I hears, once he's up and pissed off, it's best not to be around him. Why would you even try poking him?

Like the guy who keeps screaming "shoot me". When someone does, please try not to have that stupid look on your face, you got exactly what you wanted. A smarter move would be not to ask for such a prize.

Outside of the crazies/criminals I think most are LARPing and just do not know what hell could come down on them if they actually do something big.

+2 more 
link   

I don't know what to say. They are openly planning blackmail of the entire nation with demands that they remain in power forever.

Those demands include granting statehood to Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C., eliminating the Electoral College, and breaking California into five states in order to increase their number of senators.

This is insane... they want to "Demand" that they stay in power.....Forever... Demand.

Soros is really going big on this one.
edit on 8-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

link   

recently launched their Democracy Defense Nerve Center

LMAO, They want to tear down our democracy in order to defend our democracy? These muppets wouldn’t know what democracy is if it repeatedly whacked them upside the head. There’s a reason why people started calling them the “Democrat” Party instead of the “Democratic” Party, they’ve no clue what “democratic”means.

If they really want to defend democracy then maybe they would........STOP TRYING TO SILENCE MY VOICE AND MILLIONS OF OTHERS.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Xtrozero

I live in Central Texas, not too far from Ft Hood. So i know that the environment I live in is not 100% typical of the rest of the country. But I cannot imagine how badly it would go. When you look at elections, its 120mil that actually vote, at our best turnout. Those are the squeaky wheels. The true "silent majority" generally just lives life and wants to be left alone. This is who you don't want to see rising up. These are the folks that you can add to the 60mil conservatives that vote.

America is a conservative country.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I don't get it. So they want to hit us with their pillows and set their own feet on fire with Molotov cocktails if Biden doesn't win by a landslide?

+14 more 
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's the prelude to a coup. It can't be a conspiracy if they hid it in plain site, right?

So the idea is that Trump seems to win in a landslide on election night, but because of mail in voting, Biden refuses to concede. We have to count all those ballots stuck in the snail mail. This gives the Democrats the answer to how may ballots they have to figure out how to manufacture in order to win. And we fall into endless challenges and recounts in key states.

As the days slide into weeks, the states start to flip because ... mail in.

The goal is to last until Inauguration Day with no clear winner and put the whole election in enough doubt that someone brazen (*cough* Pelosi *cough*) can declare Joe the winner anyhow and claim that Trump should concede, which he won't because he shouldn't. At that point, they hope the military sides with them to remove him.

This is why you suddenly see these "Trump Hates the Military" stories in the press. They want to drive a wedge in there and create doubt.

link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I sure don't want to kill someone, and to do it over something this idiotic would be wrong on top of wrong, but there is something to be said for that yellow flag with the snake. If you ain't from round here, best not be round here. dig?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

There's nothing more vicious than the American Federation of Teachers! You all should be very scared.
They might make you write "progressive liberals are not anarchists" 500 times and then you'll have to hug a black person!

The Horror!

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Its a cover story to allow them to militarize.

Well, the Democrat's military wing, the Ku Klux Klan, has fallen out of favor with the Democrats (at least publically) and have declined to a veritable non-factor with dwindling numbers and became caricatures of what they once were. It makes sense that the Democrats are seeking a newer, more relevant military wing for their party.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You forgot the misspellings and poor punctuation with that.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I will openly and honestly say this. I sincerely hope that nothing comes from this and it's just one of those odd posts that means nothing. But to ignore it as such, just seems kind of stupid. Don't you agree?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join