It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Biden Is Getting Secret IV Drips Before Appearances?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I will bet anyone a shiny nickel that Biden will not be debating Trump ever.

Could you imagine the fun of it though, if those 2 idiotic buffoons' tried to debate one another? One doesn't know what day it is - the other cant even form complete sentences. I rather hope they do.

Dorian Soran

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
nothing

a reply to: carsforkids

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

Could you imagine the fun of it though, if those 2 idiotic buffoons' tried to debate one another? One doesn't know what day it is - the other cant even form complete sentences. I rather hope they do.

Dorian Soran

The two traits you listed belong to the same guy, lol.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have a friend whose dad manages a hotel and he says Biden stayed there after his vice presidency and the maids found a crack or meth pipe. A glass pipe basically, just didn't remember the shape of it so crack or meth. It could be him it could be a hooker who came to sleep with him but id think he would have higher class hookers than literal crack wh---s. And his son Biden is very open about doing lots of crack and coc aine but he didn't seem to have visited the hotel room. Sp I cant vouch for anything this is a claim made with 2 degrees of separation. A non political thing sure worked out as he said once and boy did it let me have an awesome experience. Dunno why this should be some wild claim he keeps to himself and only whispers to a friend or two if its BS but that true.
edit on 9/9/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
See if your friend's dad still has the crack pipe.
Could have Joe's fingerprints still on it.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Wow. You cultists think everyone else has TDS, yet there are pages and pages of this utter tripe about Biden's hand.

You need a hobby.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Dorian Soran

The two traits you listed belong to the same guy, lol.

Trump?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Probably. No doubt why he refused Trump's request for a drug test. A normal campaign would jump at the chance of getting ahold of a Trump test, even though they know it would show nothing. They'd say his glucose level definitively proves he's the next coming of Hitler

Anyone else notice that "Joe and Kamala" are playing super defensively? No unscripted interviews, no extra debates, no challenges (like drug tests, mental acuity tests, etc). Neither are particularly aggressive toward Trump, despite Trump's continual stream of attacks. Contrast this to 6 months ago, when you couldn't get either of them to shut up and keep his name out of their mouth

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Joe Biden doesn't take steps to prove he is not guilty of rape, or that his mental health is good.

One of the most non-transparent candidates we've ever had.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But ... but ... tax returns ...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Admittedly that is an extremely common place for IV drips , but what moron would give him an IV in the one place that is physically visible to cameras . ?

The intelligent thing to do If he were getting intravenous drugs on a regular basis would be to run a PICC line in his arm , he wears suits constantly so no one would ever know it's there .

That on his hand is likely an IV vitamin drip which is common for people traveling and making appearances , and because of his age it tore the skin causing bruising .

just my 2 cents 8 pages in.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: andy06shake

Do you think Joe Biden has been working on a car? Or possibly be doing some home repairs?

Can you get a bruise like that wiping your own ass because I’m pretty sure that’s about all he’s capable of.

It was probably him wrapping that chain around his hand again. He was probably retelling his corn pop story.
edit on 9/9/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Don't they surgically implant ports on people who get regular IV treatments like cancer patients? My mom had one done, and those are up by your collar bone. Depending on the type of treatment, one would think they might have gone that route, but then again, if they're just expecting to have to prop him up long enough to win the vote and then discard him via Amendment 25 ... they may think this is enough.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Don't they surgically implant ports on people who get regular IV treatments like cancer patients? My mom had one done, and those are up by your collar bone. Depending on the type of treatment, one would think they might have gone that route, but then again, if they're just expecting to have to prop him up long enough to win the vote and then discard him via Amendment 25 ... they may think this is enough.

They can go into your arm as well though the chest makes it less likely to be damaged. As for this it almost looks like an age spot. I seriouslly doubt they would be giving him ivs unless he was dehydrated maybe,

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

yes that is an IV PICC line.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Dorian Soran
So which one cant form complete sentences ?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

did not mention him, but was he aborted before 24/8weeks of pregnancy?

You took exception with the word "murder" being used to characterize a killing without legal conviction. As of today, there have been no legal convictions concerning the death of George Floyd, yet I have called the cop who killed him out for murder many times. Not once have you taken exception with that until now... not once has anyone taken exception with that because there was no conviction.

Therefore, I would assume you consider George Floyd's death as no problem unless and until someone is convicted of murder. Is that not what you said?

its for the courts to decide, not your emotions.

I simply applied your reasoning to another situation. Your angry response would indicate that it is you, not I, who is making determinations based on emotion.

As for this comment to the other poster:

An American lady has as much right to an abortion as she does owning a firearm, both are perfectly legal

Does an American have to get a permit (also known as government permission) to have an abortion?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: oloufo

TDS much?

Derp Derp Derp

In a thread about the evidence-less statement that Biden is getting imaginary IV drips of an unknown substance to fight a non existent dementia... you claim that it is TDS... that is comic gold.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Dorian Soran
So which one cant form complete sentences ?

Both of them have had big slip ups when speaking... if we are being honest.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Donald Trump's "slip ups" are all in line with an established style of speaking going back at least 50 years. He uses a lot of generalizations and hyperbole. He is also very candid in front of a camera... he will ask questions that at the time seem to be ignorant or even laughable. That's not a slip-up... it's ignorance. We are all ignorant about something. No one knows everything.

Example: the recent blurb about "drinking bleach" to cure the Chinese virus. He never said that (it was and is a media translation), but he did ask about using some sort of direct disinfectant in the bloodstream or lungs. Turns out that was actually discussed earlier in one of his meetings and has been proposed as a possible anti-viral treatment, but is not ready for actual testing yet. There are some medical details that have to be worked out before it can even be attempted. But for anyone not in that field of medical research, the idea is simultaneously quite intriguing and confusing.

Joe Biden's "slip ups" of late range from fits of semi-controlled anger to loss of train of thought to confusion about his present state. This is NOT consistent with Joe Biden's established pattern of being a quite capable, smooth, and convincing speaker. In his earlier years, Biden was quite the politician.

Example: He has used the phrase "dog-faced pony soldier" to describe one of his supporters, without any obvious reasoning to insult the supporter. It was laughed off as some kind of joke, but I could see nothing in the context that even lent itself to that remark. It was completely out of context.

Example: "If you don't know whether to vote for me or Trump, you ain't black!" Spoken to a black interviewer, in an attempt to engage the "black community" (still not sure what the "black community" is, but whatever), this is completely insensitive in the extreme to the targeted audience, akin to Hillary's statement to West Virginia voters that she was going to put them all out of work. Any politician worth his/her salt, especially someone as once polished as Joe Biden, would never make such a statement.

Example: The constant barrages of stuttering and stammering, unable to finish a sentence before jumping into the next train of thought, indicate Biden is having trouble processing more than one thought at a time. In normal conversation, this happens occasionally. But only occasionally. People tend to maintain a sort of "thought queue" that allows us to complete sentences then move on to the next thought. This "thought queue" at times seems non-existent in Joe Biden, meaning that his speech becomes a jumble of half-completed sentences that do not even tie together in a train of thought much of the time. That is an inadequacy of short-term memory (the ability to remember which thought is being expressed) which is a hallmark of dementia and completely out of character for any decent speaker.

Even more telling, however, is Biden's inability to suppress thought. Several examples of this exist: confusing "poor" and "black" is a major one. We all, during conversation, maintain a type of censorship on our thoughts... some more than others, with those having the best self-censorship typically being the best speakers. We keep track of who we are speaking to and tailor our speech to that audience. Examples of racist slips during and just after the civil rights struggle years could be overlooked in this context; Biden likely thought others were as racist as he was, and therefore was censoring for the audience he thought he was speaking to. However, to continue to make such inappropriate statements suggests that Biden is not able to comprehend time as well as he once did... another hallmark of dementia. In essence, he is speaking to a 2020 audience with the same self-censorship strategy as he would to a 1980 or earlier audience.

A dementia patient also expresses this type of chronological confusion. The person who I watched go through dementia would speak to his second wife about his first wife as though she were still alive, despite the fact that she had been dead for decades (which bothered his second wife to no end). He would refer to people from his childhood who he hadn't had contact with for 60 years, as though he had spoken to them yesterday. He would forget things like having a TV set instead of a radio, while looking at the TV. These symptoms were during his advanced dementia stages, beyond the point Biden is apparently at, but the difficulty in comprehending time is the consistent factor. At some point, should he survive to the latter stages of dementia, Joe Biden will likely begin to speak of Beau Biden, his dead son, as though he were still alive.

In short, the comparison between Trump's speech patterns and Biden's speech patterns is so ludicrous it fails even on the surface. Only a completely inept pundit would even attempt to make such a comparison between a long-established pattern of speech and a shifting pattern of speech indicative of several markers of mental decline.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join