It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Biden Is Getting Secret IV Drips Before Appearances?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

Bolton never said it dint happen bolton said he never heard trump saying it...

Bolton didn't see him run down the street naked either, doesn't mean it Trump didn't do it...lol Bolton is just one of well over a dozen saying he didn't say it...And Bolton most likely was around Trump all the time on that trip.

keep digging...

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

I will bet anyone a shiny nickel that Biden will not be debating Trump ever.

Suckers bet.

Biden may use the "Asthma" excuse, like he did to avoid the military draft FOUR times.

Source: www.thestar.com...

and trump will used he's dickspurr excuse...

used your brain if you attack a candidate with something make sure your candidate is not doing worst in the matter.

Joe Biden should follow that rule. He's about to be hammered hard after ranting about President Trump's non-existent hate of Veterans yesterday.

Biden dint say that a news outlet said it and others confirmed it...Biden just comment on the story

Who confirmed it?
Anonymous sources....even John Bolton said it didn’t happen.
But keep the Liberal mental illness alive.

misleading again...lmaol

Nice try.

According to what that article said, the president made disparaging remarks about soldiers and people buried in the cemetery in connection with the decision for him not to go to the ceremony that was planned that afternoon, and that was simply false," Bolton said.

"I don't know who told the author that, but that was false."

www.foxnews.com...

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: XCrycek
Lol. You guys are recycling same crap from 2016.
I know what's coming next.
Threads about Biden having a body double

His body double would be a wax figure...You could put both next to each other for 2 hours and you still wouldn't know which one is the real person.

Well....
The wax figure probably wouldn't say anything stupid.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Suckers bet.

Biden may use the "Asthma" excuse, like he did to avoid the military draft FOUR times.

used your brain if you attack a candidate with something make sure your candidate is not doing worst in the matter.

Joe Biden should follow that rule. He's about to be hammered hard after ranting about President Trump's non-existent hate of Veterans yesterday.

Biden dint say that a news outlet said it and others confirmed it...Biden just comment on the story

Watch Joe Biden work himself up to a state that left him totally wasted, yesterday.

Making himself ill from 6 min to 8 min on the video..spewing lies about President Trump.
Returning at 11min38sec totally absorbed by guilt...can hardly breathe.

ok you just prove my point biden dint invent this its not hes baby your post just show biden believe the story...but he dint come out with it

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Y'all young people are in for a RUDE awaking when you get older.

FYI,...

Things turn dark & saggy

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: smurfy

Old people simply hit their hands against surfaces and bruise like 3-week old fruit.

Could simply be that.

that's very true as well, as for a scab as someone else mentioned....Sheesh! how gullible is that.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Does Joe need to have amphetamine drips just to function?

Surely Injections or pills would be a better way to secretly administer drugs to Biden , are amphetamine drips even a thing when it could easily be administered as a pill.

I see your desperation and kinda feel sorry for you but this is getting silly , or perhaps has gotten silly.

Not long till the debates , I can't wait.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Suckers bet.

Who confirmed it?
Anonymous sources....even John Bolton said it didn’t happen.
But keep the Liberal mental illness alive.

misleading again...lmaol

Nice try.

According to what that article said, the president made disparaging remarks about soldiers and people buried in the cemetery in connection with the decision for him not to go to the ceremony that was planned that afternoon, and that was simply false," Bolton said.

"I don't know who told the author that, but that was false."

www.foxnews.com...

lmaol....

now you believe bolton...you guys been accusing him of lying about trump for month for what he wrote about trump...but now since it fit your narrative he is saying the truth...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
He may be getting intervenous meds, but I doubt if it would be speed, and there would be no need to give other cognitive meds like provigil that way. It does appear that he has been given a med or maybe they just drew blood from there for a blood test, sometimes if a person has rope veins it is easier to get blood samples from there to check if levels of meds like blood thinners are not causing problems.

Any way you look at it, he should not be running for president if he is having health issues that could incapacitate him, especially since he has an chaotic VP at his side.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

There are some reports of using acetylcholine injections to temporarily contain the symptoms of moderate to advanced dementia, and in some cases additional drugs are used in a cocktail. There is little to no evidence this does more good than harm, though. From what I can gather, it's like pouring sawdust into an old, slipping, automatic transmission... yeah, it'll run fine for a few miles, but then it goes completely out and is no longer even repairable.

BTW, no one do that... you will destroy your transmission beyond repair.

I have suspected for some time that Biden gets injections before any public appearances. Anyone with dementia is a loose cannon waiting to go off at any time, and one episode would destroy any chance of election... would likely disqualify him as a matter of fact, for mental defect. Dementia is not a pretty thing to witness when it acts up.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You can tell when someone is full of speed because there ether canny shut up and run their mouth off in every direction.

Or they withdraw into themselves making communication like pulling teeth.

Their eyes dilate go as wide as the Clyde and they have stupid wee erratic movements all over the place.

Plus if you were to give the elderly any sort of serious dose of the stuff there hearts probably apt to pop like a ripe peach.

If Joes on speed i would be rather surprised. LoL
edit on 8-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: oloufo

TDS much?

Derp Derp Derp

tds is not a real disease, but madness and paranoia are. some trump followers practice a leader cult that reminds of dark times.

Obession, paranoid, compulsion takes many forms, it's especially noticeable on a subject that has no real relevance to the
poster. Like me commenting on the arrogance and conceit of Germans when I've only know them from a message board.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

You said you were writing this a few hundred feet from the Arctic ocean.

Hey everyone we found the Russian that is spreading the disinformation. Russia is trying to help Biden this dude is the proof.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
As someone who looks at the veins of everyone on I meet and gets a little excited when I spot I good one I can honestly say thats just no the place most would put the cannula.

Now looking at that picture its honestly impossible to say if it was a IV site or not.

However, looking at the back of his hand I can see a few better veins that would make more sense to pop it into. I don't know would be interesting to see what others in health care think because I look at it and just go "naw" because its just not where I would put the IV. Also putting them in the back of the hand is usually one of the last places on the limb that you go for because they're just such a pain in the arse and can be tricky to get in.

I feel like this thread is really stretching.

edit on 8-9-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I dont ken any medical health care professionals that would put a Cannula in his hand for exactly the reasons you state.

America must be rather different. LoL

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: oloufo

TDS much?

Derp Derp Derp

tds is not a real disease, but madness and paranoia are. some trump followers practice a leader cult that reminds of dark times.

What do you think TDS is?

TDS is folk.
It's a social phenomena, such as Beatlemania was.

You are very close. It's real, just as Beatlemania was. It's the inability to accept that Trump is president, and likely will be for another 4 years. It's largely driven by the MSM, as they have been brainwashing the masses for a while now. It's actually really funny from this side. The MSM decides on a buzz word, then everyone uses that same word, in the same context, on the same day. it's like they were given marching orders, and forced to respond like drones or robots. It's hugely cult like behavior. And the super funny thing, it those who are consumed by it don't know, deny it vehemently, and accuse others of being in a cult to make up for their own shortcomings. It's largely amusing to watch.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Y'all young people are in for a RUDE awaking when you get older.

FYI,...

Things turn dark & saggy

...and the new hair in unusual places? WTF?

Disappears from where it's supposed to be, only to reappear where it's never been before.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Dude you ever seen old man balls?

Its like some metaphoric mystery down their, stuff sagging/not sagging getting bigger/smaller then you have a sack balled as cueball one day and hairy as gorilla the next.

So yes old man skin does some wired sh!t.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Yes, that's not where Cannula go to introduce fluids/drugs into the body.

Next. x

You're wrong there. If the veins of the forearms are unable to be accessed due to some medical issue like overuse or dehydration, scarring, etc they absolutely will use the backs of the hands, the antecubital region, the ankles/feet, and hell even the neck and femoral areas as a last resort.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: tjack

Dude you ever seen old man balls?

Its like some metaphoric mystery down their, stuff sagging/not sagging getting bigger/smaller then you have a sack balled as cueball one day and hairy as gorilla the next.

So yes old man skin does some wired sh!t.

Hell, I’m 37 and every morning I swear I feel the temperature getting cooler and cooler in the toilet bowl. I know one morning I’ll finally touch water and then I’ll have to start coming up with reasons of why I have bruising on my body so people don’t find out I’m secretly an IV drug user.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join