It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Biden Is Getting Secret IV Drips Before Appearances?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ports go in the upper chest actually.

Dr.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

We can bet now, though, that since folks have noticed, from here on out that bruise will be “gone.” His handlers will most certainly now cover that up with makeup.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
For those saying that they don't put the cannula into the hand. I had chemo many years ago. They started going for the hands after the veins in my arms were fried. My chemo was before ports became common.
edit on 8 9 2020 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

. I would be more concerned about the mental and physical health of the current president.

EDIT: Nevermind. I read the post wrong.
edit on 8-9-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: infolurker

They are most probably pumping him up with drugs that can keep him coherent and lucid for a period of time.

lol drugs do the opposite

what about trump sniffle...that would make more sence considering what comming from is mouth

by the way Biden healt conspiracy been prove wrong by the intelligence community

its russian propaganda to help trump...and all the intelligence in the world are saying the same thing but trump arm with a twitter account a tv and a bucket of kfc knows better than all the intelligence agency in the world...

by spreading russian propaganda you help russia #ed up the democracy of your country

helping russia destroy your country make you guys traitors

Biden mental health problems are becoming more and more obvious and the intelligence community has not said anything in public. Merely watch Biden and you will see his confusion and inability to think.
Russia does not want to destroy the US because there are too many common enemies. All countries look out for themselves and right now China is the largest common threat to Russia and the US...and most of the rest of the world. When the Three Gorges Dam fails and China collapses, it will be dangerous until they can stabilize again. The CCP may be overthrown after Xi and his cohorts are visited by the executioners and there may even be a military dictatorship in its place. Assurances must be made early to the army that whatever government arises out of the destruction, it will be recognized and China will be helped to recover by the world, even though they are responsible for making and releasing COVID on the rest of us.

link   
It’s probably blood from children.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: oloufo

TDS much?

Derp Derp Derp

tds is not a real disease, but madness and paranoia are. some trump followers practice a leader cult that reminds of dark times.

What do you think TDS is?

TDS is folk.
It's a social phenomena, such as Beatlemania was.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Sure looks like the aftermath of an IV. If so, it's ridiculous they didn't insert it in his forearm, which is also common. That way his clothes would hide the evidence. It's almost like they're flaunting their escapades.

Nope, not if they do it often, have issues finding his veins or other conditions
Pretty standard actually

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

TDS much?

Derp Derp Derp

tds is not a real disease, but madness and paranoia are. some trump followers practice a leader cult that reminds of dark times.

No?
What would you call the absolute hysterical meltdowns by the Liberals almost every day for the last 4 years?
It’s real, that’s a fact.

it is just as real as the spaghetti monster. somehow and somehow not. of course there are people who get a little extremely upset about trump and are fixated - on the other hand, the man does nothing but turn people against himself all day. it's like when you sh... in your neighbor's garden and then wonder why he doesn't invite you to a barbecue anymore.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

TDS much?

Derp Derp Derp

What do you think TDS is?

TDS is folk.
It's a social phenomena, such as Beatlemania was.

No, it's madness, fear, and paranoia over not having the power to transform America into the left wing utopia that almost was, and it's the anger and bitterness of losing to the one guy who you were promised for over a year that you would easily beat. And last but not least, it's the misery of not understanding how to cope with not getting something you want.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ten days ago, President Trump said again, He and Joe Biden need to take a drug test before each debate.

justthenews.com...

The President of the United States wouldn't keep suggesting that unless the intelligence community has alerted him to Joe's cocktail.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

TDS much?

Derp Derp Derp

No?
What would you call the absolute hysterical meltdowns by the Liberals almost every day for the last 4 years?

it is just as real as the spaghetti monster. somehow and somehow not. of course there are people who get a little extremely upset about trump and are fixated - on the other hand, the man does nothing but turn people against himself all day. it's like when you sh... in your neighbor's garden and then wonder why he doesn't invite you to a barbecue anymore.

It's really nothing like that. You'd have to live here and experience this country to understand it though.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

Sure looks like the aftermath of an IV. If so, it's ridiculous they didn't insert it in his forearm, which is also common. That way his clothes would hide the evidence. It's almost like they're flaunting their escapades.

I am a senior and was recently hospitalized and had IV's and blood draws.

By the time I left the hospital (5 days) both my forearms were masses of bruises, they were so sore I could barely use them for days and had to compression wrap them to be able to use them. Because all my forearms were "used up" they went for the hands. It is possible he has had so many that his forearms can not be used until the bruises heal.

This was my third hospitalization in 6 months. Many places they attempted to draw blood or put in an IV was scarred so badly they had to try somewhere else on my arm.

It could be they ran out of places to use on his forearms. So going for the hands is next, watch for massive bruising on his hands as feet are next when they run out of space on the forearms and hands.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

you won't see needleholes from an IV. The butterfly is too small to leave visible marks.

That looks like a vein blowout to me. Or just swelling after having an IV placed there. For what its worth, i have IV's placed into the same spot on my hand when I get my infusions every few weeks. Of course, my hands don't look as old as his...but thats about what my hand looks like right after an infusion, before the psoriasis attacks the area.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

I don't like Joe Biden, but c'mon. He's an old man. That is just as likely an age spot. Plus if he was getting IV drops wouldn't his handlers be smart enough to do it on the inner elbow so his shirt would cover it?

They could put a PIC line in too.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: infolurker

They are most probably pumping him up with drugs that can keep him coherent and lucid for a period of time.

lol drugs do the opposite

what about trump sniffle...that would make more sence considering what comming from is mouth

by the way Biden healt conspiracy been prove wrong by the intelligence community

its russian propaganda to help trump...and all the intelligence in the world are saying the same thing but trump arm with a twitter account a tv and a bucket of kfc knows better than all the intelligence agency in the world...

by spreading russian propaganda you help russia #ed up the democracy of your country

helping russia destroy your country make you guys traitors

Russian propaganda? We see him flub, gaffe and go blank every time he speaks. We don't need any Russian assistance to watch TV.

yeah watch this and come back to me lmaol

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Aye if you are getting surgery or have a serious condition that requires continuous intravenous drugs something. LoL

What you are talking about is known as a "chest port" which is placed just below the clavicle or collar bone, with a catheter inserted into the jugular vein.

Why would Joe require a chest port??? LoL
edit on 8-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Ten days ago, President Trump said again, He and Joe Biden need to take a drug test before each debate.

justthenews.com...

The President of the United States wouldn't keep suggesting that unless the intelligence community has alerted him to Joe's cocktail.

like trump listen to intelligence briefing...trump just lie and you guys amplified it...

and btw trump have tendency to accuse is opponent of thing he do himself...what about the sniffle in he's debate...
i used to be a coc aine user and hang with coc aine user...and my observation is that he is on it...

like common the guy spend the vietnam war at studio 54

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
They are far more comfortable to sleep with but not as easy to set up, correct. I had to stay in hospital when I was a teen, after an accident, had it in the middle of the arm first because that's where they poked in giving emergency aid.

But I could not sleep and it would always entangle with stuff so they set it up on the hand and it was so much better.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

TDS much?

Derp Derp Derp

No?

It's really nothing like that. You'd have to live here and experience this country to understand it though.

it is the struggle between irrational fears and rational thinking. all sides carry both within themselves. but: trump only acts in the sense of one side: the fearful and those who feed on these fears.

you are also only one of over 400 million and besides that i learned here at ats that every state is its own country. but yes, you as an american have a better insight!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join